Can we make this guy person of the year?

Can we make this guy person of the year?

Should we?

Other urls found in this thread:

glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/sexiest-man-of-the-year-2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bitch please.........anyone can sexually assault a slut. it takes skill and finesse to drug a bitch till unconsciousness and stick pudding pops up their asses

I think he had his days. Shouldn't have though...

Fuck that faggot , he's just another tool used to demonize men.

Harvey for president!

>Can we make this guy person of the year?
no
>Should we?
yes

what do need to do?

Create a very convincing fake of time mag's cover, and spread it like wildfire

seriously I'm down for this mission. This shit would be fucking hilarious

>Can we make this guy person of the year?

A fat, ugly kike that rapes white women?

I'd rater see OP suck nigger cum out of his ass in prison.

sick , help me some good images to shop

well ok niggers lets go

Who gives a fuck about the latest little assigned "issue" for the sheep to repeat prepared talking points to eachother about.

let's ignore the very real ritual abuse of children at the hands of the federal government, mass murder of babies, and argue about hollywood celebrities. Just like we should ignore the homosexual faggot agenda that is ruining america and just focus on the "marriage" part.

Can we use this?
glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/sexiest-man-of-the-year-2018

kek

we can do better, but not a bad start

>glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/sexiest-man-of-the-year-2018

OH FUCK YES WE CAN

who is this ugly homeless-looking dude

Phil Collins, lead singer of Train. Accused of molesting boys.

Nicolai Tesla. Famous Brazilian soccer player and inventor of Macarena.

It's closed

lol

what date does it need to be?

so first pass, what does it need? do we have a better picture?

also if anyone has some better dialogue for the cover that would be deadly too

Yes the dubs have spoken, how can we do this?

kek I'll try my hand at it. Lets see who can make the best

any ideas on how and where to spread said memes?

Facebook and Twitter

wowow! jewishdom sacrificed one of their highest ranking high priests just to further the globalist agenda? Will they stop at nothing? They have no loyalty!

what do i google to read more about the gubment abusing kids?

try this one

Can we nominate him for Nobel Peace Prize maybe? That nigger Obama got one and he didn't even do anything

fucking everywhere. Every left/right facebook group. On twitter use #TIMEPOY

>pudding pops
kek

I'll be honest, I just want to make the images, if you guys have ideas for cover I'm listening

use the harvey-weinstein-idaho image above and the cover title needs to be "Trend Setter" or something like that

Controversial choice but let's just give it to Hitler again this year, Stalin got 2 years so why can't he?

DUBS HAS SPOKEN.

Try to make him seem like a martyr. Or maybe his accusers are just anti-Semitic. You know, the whole "he did nothing wrong" kind of deal.

as if Sup Forums ever made anyone person of the year, aside from that ginger whatshisname jewish princess faggot

yeah what was his name again? it's on the tip of my tongue

no no, we play the angle that he was simply the biggest headline. the source of so much fall out all over the continental US and even other parts of the world

more like this?

That may work, but I like the angle of him being an upstanding citizen. Just a huge glaring middle finger to all of America.

Don't get me wrong. I love the shit storm that would brew but I don't think we can feed that to people.

Well, a lot of millennials are ignorant fucks who will believe anything and never watch the news. Maybe we can get hippie leftists to endorse Harvey as next president?

Yes.

There's no "we" either. Seriously, if he was Time's person of the year I don't think they would actually ignore it now. They'd try to spin it which is insanely fucking hilarious.

MAN OF THE YEAR. JERK YOUR DICK TO THE FICUS GAAAWWD!

>who will believe anything
>never watch the news

>"the news is totally boring. I get my news from kikebook and shitter"

We can't let this be over man. It's not about liberal or conservative. We have to remind these idiots that those things used to actually mean something. Rather than a primitive, tribal sense of belonging.

He's a jew. Fuck him.

Everything's just identity politics now, all designed to divide us and keep us fighting each other

That's the point exactly. Make it ridiculous so that it can be what it was. If it takes mockery and total stupidity, then so be it.

The women who "came forward" are person of the year

Harvewy did nothing wrong so yes
>Any man should be able to fuck whores who want a job that badly

I'm all for tearing that shit down. and i don't really care about putting anything else up

In his case I agree. However, I think we need to stop at some point. If it comes to innocent, powerless men then we've lost all sense of duty to the public trust.

We can't just say that all men or women, are guilty of a crime just because we say they are. Say a babysitter drowned a mother's children in a bath tub, then blamed the mother. Can we just, as a jury condemn the mother? No, that's completely absurd and we need a jury of law and evidence to oversee it (attorneys of course). The first impulse is to blame who? We need evidence for fucks sake. Let me say both suspects are women. Who do we blame? Bias is a two-headed dog that eats everybody who gets too close.

correct me if i'm wrong, but only women who never made it in hollywood are accusing him

That's good, good stuff. Maybe run a fake news story about Harvey being the second coming of Christ.

Over the top. That's how I like it.

Is it rape if they're doing it for money?

I don't think it is.

How am I gonna suck cum out of my own ass retard? A giant bendy straw? Maybe, I guess

The text is a bit hard to read. The letters need a dark border.

reqt
bendy straw
classic

so going in a little different direction. a little more fucked up. what do you think?

I haven't been using stroke on the letter as I haven't seen it done on a time cover

I find the "He's a hero and a visionary" angle better (and much funnier, due to the amounts of salt it'll generate) than the vilification.

yeah now you've got it

That's fair, yellow just looks terrible on bright backgrounds.

shit dude, dreamer is my favorite part. but I just think it's too long of a shot

you're not wrong . this better?

With the backing of the patriarchy? SJWs will have no trouble believing it and being FURIOUS about it.

Simpsons reference?

"face of a crippling disease

I will write him a letter thanking for his service if he ever gets put to prison, and so should you.

Make it say "truly an inspiration" - Barrack Obama

yeah totally. every line is a different reference from the same episode

so is that a yes on the red lettering over the yellow lettering?

Or how about "Harvey Weisnstein is the greatest American Hero who ever lived - Hillary Clinton"

I hope he comes out with a list of every actress that he fucked so they could get a part in a movie. Then Hollyweird could black ball them too.

Please no Emma Watson please no Emma Watson please no Emma Watson

So which one are we using?

Can we make this more positive?

Brave
Bold
Badass

Have started spreading its on the #timepoy

sick

little more aggressive stance. a bit more "in your face". baddass harvey

kek

nigger, you're missing an opportunity here

let's make stephen paddock time's person of the year

Anyone else getting in on the twitter posting?

Need more people to spread the word...

I don't think most people know who Stephen Paddock is. They'll know after googling it, but most people won't bother to.

But the people that would generate the most salt would definitely recognize Weinstein.

posting in an ebin bread pls include this post in the screencap :DD D

yeah, I have no idea who stephen paddock is. but Harvey is gonna drive the rage machine for like a week

Disappointed no one else is getting in on the posting so far..

I would, but reposting that would likely get me expelled and I'm too lazy to make a throwaway twitter.

I'm not really a social media dude. I hate twitter and I lkive in a super liberal place so i can't post this shit there. I've been posting on the shad discord but having no traction. I'd rather just make shit for people to distribute

template?

"Producer, Seducer, Make Her Looser"