youtube.com/watch?v=XZNEaTWxG_o
youtube.com/watch?v=oTFvAvsHC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5dHVaoSiJiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pet Sounds made me cry once

only once
youtube.com/watch?v=GUtLXacCT5M

nin hurt, and real death

She's making my penis cry. Does that count?

all the time

motion picture soundtrack makes me cry every single time

Yes, many times

Happens all the time.

Some people cant for some neurolgical reason, someone did some research on that a short while ago and some people just cant cry to music no matter what, but they tend to be the minority.

Most of us, given the right piece of music, the right context, will probably cry from a piece of music.

>mfw listening to this song in my barracks room alone after deployment

I don't know why guys, maybe it was the melody, maybe it was that nostalgic feeling it gave me...

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu9KgGqXDyw

I don't think so. I don't cry often. Usually, if I'm crying it's because I'm sad.

Fuck, I meant to write angry, not sad.

>crying over waves of pressure
Wew lad.

no

>crying over waves of emotions
ftfy

Do most of you usually cry to music because you find it overwhelmingly beautiful, or because you associate with a sad memory or something?

When I have, it's both. The music will have a melancholic phrase or timbre, and the artist or piece itself has been mentally associated with some personal tragedy largely unrelated to the actual song

I cried at the end of this album.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=963Tt7CEt2s
youtube.com/watch?v=iqb60rxl96I

setting/mood was everything though
but his new album made me cry too and that had nothing to do with setting/mood.

Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel usually gets me

not even memeing

this made me cry because it was beautiful and made me feel melancholic. though i was drunk so might've factored in.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkomqWPlpKA

youtube.com/watch?v=VIVa7WEjXro
I always listen to this when the depression gets at it's worst. Anyone else?

Both.

But mostly because it's overwhelmingly beautifull, it's a mixture of feelings usually.

Hey what about this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=cd_Fdly3rX8

This song made me cry when I was 16 I was depressed af not memeing desu
youtube.com/watch?v=XZNEaTWxG_o

Sometimes when I'm feeling depressed and I listen to Talulah Gosh or some other gay twee shit I cry because I wish I was happy like those songs.

Only Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree, I cry a little every time at the end when it goes "I can't believe I see, a hundred yellow ribbons round the old oak tree".

youtube.com/watch?v=oTFvAvsHC_Y
Almost pulled tears from my dry old eyes.

One time I took like 250ug of LSD during a bad time in my life and listened to megadeth's rust in peace on loop. I started crying on the 3rd play through somewhere around five magics and poison was the cure while hiding under a bridge. I don't know why.

>that moment when it starts playing in Watership Down

Only classical pieces really. Now that I think about it, film is really the only medium of art that makes me cry

music makes me cri evri tiem

>tfw 16 years old and sad
i can relate
youtube.com/watch?v=5dHVaoSiJiQ

Music on LSD is indescribably amazing. I once dropped like ~415ug and pulled up a playlist I had made for the occasion. I actually ended up skipping a lot of the songs I thought I would want to hear, but the ones I listened to were just beautiful. I don't think I cried but I was pretty much just curled up in a ball, clenching my entire body. I lost all sense of "listening to music" and just existed through it. Bach's Dona Nobis Pacem was the highlight for sure