Wincest

Wincest.

BUMP!

Bumping for moar

Daughter.

My step sister was really hot growing up, four years older than me. I wasn't very hot so I don't think she was interested in me, but she liked to tease. She caught me smelling her dirty panties the summer before 9th grade and she was going to be a senior. She didn't tell. Didn't fuck me either. She made me clean her room, do all her chores, all that kind of shit and in exchange she let me keep one dirty pair of panties a month. Idk if this even counts as "wincest" since we weren't related. After a summer of doing this she had her boyfriend come over and she fucked him right in front of me, making me watch. It was fucking hot and I was so jealous. The guy filled her with cum. It was like being cucked I suppose but I never got to fuck her, before or after that. She wore her panties without cleaning up, and when he left made me lick his fresh cum off her panties, then she stopped giving me any and said we were even. I still smelled the three pairs of hers I had for years. Twice in her first year in college she sent me a couple pictures of her sucking guys dicks about two years after this. Never got to kiss her or get a hand job or anything but I probably shot a thousands loads to her.

Do you want to romance her or degrade her?

Everytime.

Tinyurl com/columnscrusade

I have heard her getting fucked before, it turned me on hearing her moans, knowing that on the other side of the bedroom door, she was taking a cock. I imagined it was against her will and I fapped outside her bedroom door as I listened.

Romance? No. Degrade? Maybe.

I had a friend growing up, he used to fuck his sister form the time we were like 13.

She was chubby ugly and weird and we would make fun of him for it but he didn’t care, like why would he? He got pussy and bj’s every night from his very own weird sex slave.

He could still go and do whatever he wanted dare other girls, hang out with friends and it didn’t matter because his living flashlight was always home if he needed/wanted it

I didn’t really get it till I was older but that motherfucker had an amazing setup for a teenager

What kind of a loser let’s a boy fuck his Daugher under his own roof.

The fuck man?

That being said you should make her choke on daddy cock until she starts to panic from lack of air

My cousin made me eat her out and lick her ass when she was 14. I was 11 and didn't really understand why, didn't like it at the time. She made me go at it for probably a half hour, and it never happened again. She was really pretty even then, looked kind of like Selena Gomez but not as pretty a face. That was the first time I ever ate ass or pussy, and jerked off thinking of it since. I'd love to fuck her and do something again but I'm afraid she would say no and make a big deal since we were Young when it happened.

Looser? Not so much. But perhaps a different type of cuck?

She has an amazing mouth and lips to be sure.

>she doesn't have a brother

Bump.

About same age different for my cousin and myself. She would stay the night at our house and after everyone was asleep she would have me massage her back and occasionally her ass through her panties or her tits under the blankets. She had me suck on her tits one time but I had to keep my eyes covered. Wish I had known how great that was at the time or that we could have continued it once I learned.

Thank you so much

Man I hope that's real

If anyone wants any help getting nudes or finding out fantasies of their fam hit me up. I usually always get wins. Semd names to dontuwanna95

Bump

Bamp

Third bump is a charm.

I cum in my mother in laws stuff. That count?

Bumpus maximus...

Bump

Anyone have that series of texts of the dude getting nudes from his mom?

cuck

did he finally get to the part were he fucks sis balls deep

Bro she just died have some respect

More