I know EVERYTHING about skeletons

i know EVERYTHING about skeletons
ask me ANYTHING about skeletons i CAN and WILL answer it i know everything about skeletons

what are eyeballs made out of

what is skeleton

that's not a skeleton quesiton
that being said i'd imagine eyeball material

it's the framework of your body
your muscles attach to it and your skin attaches to your muscles and then you can MOVE and shit it's fucking lit

Why is it called a boner when there is no actual bone?

What does a skeleton taste like

because bones are hard and erections are hard like a bone is
it's more of an analogy-based misnomer

marrow, mostly

is it pronounced skeleton or skellington

But what does marrow taste like

That is some scoliosis right there.

that's really a dialect thing
neither is incorrect but if you were to ask a real skeleton scientist [like myself] they'd probably say "skeleton"

nice roll dude!
it's sort of like a meat taste? that might just be from the muscles around it. otherwise it tastes a little bit like fingernails

hey i said i was a skeleton expert not an artist

Name all of the carpel bones I your hand.

Do fat people have more bones ?

ROLL ON OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT!

>My way of saying, "Nice Roll."

carpal bone 1
carpal bone 2
carpal bone 3
carpal bone 4
carpal bone 5
carpal bone 6
carpal bone 7
carpal bone 8

i kid! if memory serves, there's trapesium, trapezoid, capitate, hamatate, scaphoid, lunate, triquetrum, and pisiform. that could be a little off though.

while yes, bone sizes vary in everyone, boens don't contribute as much as you might think to someone being "fat"

How many bones in the spine of a two headed skelleton?

are YOU a skellington?

Are skeletons gay?

What does it happen when we get bone cancer? Do the cancer kills the other cells or the good cells just turn into cancer cells?

Impressive, though still could have Googled it :-P

OK names that most physio, massage and chiros would called the C-1 and C-2

how do one protect oneself from skellitens in the closet?

if the skeleton has two heads? probably still 24. maybe you'd get some extra cervical ones?

we all are, in some way

well certainly gay people have skeletons and those skeletons could be described as gay

cancer really works in a way where it doesn't kill good cells as much as there are cells that are already dead and then those dead cells just keep multiplying until something bad happens

i suppose you're right but that would be cheating!
c1 and c2 are the axis and the atlas. i remember that because the atlas is the shorter one, just like atlas in the game portal 2!

learn to love them as friends and only good will become of it

>at are already dead and then those dead cells just keep multiplying until something bad happens

Unfortunately you are wrong about the cancer. Cancer cells (the multiplying ones) aren't dead, they're just mutants, but that's about the cancer not the skeleton I suppose.

awwww dang, i thought i knew that one. thanks for correcting me!

Wait, so bone cancer or cancer in general is just dead cells that keep reproducing?

what is the best skelentan? i prefer sexy skeletins myself

The names are around the wrong way no? C1 is the atlas and C2 the axis?

is it true that if you want your skeleton to grow up strong you should give it lots of milk?

Ok, I'm confused now, but I'll check on it

Med-fag here. Nah he's not quite right on that one unfortunately! In fact the cells are often cancerous because they lose the ability to 'self-distruct' themselves and keep multiplying after becoming damaged / mutated. But again, to be fair that's more about cancer than about skeletons.

OK you pass my questions good sir, as a physio I approve you know your skeloton

If you want a really general look at cancer, and know a tiny bit of genetics then look at p53 allele mutations, they're a super common cause of cancer and it explains (again, super generally) how a lot of cancer starts in a simple beginner way.

Hey one more for me personally, because when I would be able to ask to a professional? my mom is old and she has some problems with her knees, and her doctor gave her some pills that she claims he says will recover the liquid in her joints.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ SEND THIS TO 4 PPL OR SKELETONS WILL SCARE YOU WHILE YOU´RE SLEEPING

Is it true, sorry I sent the post by mistake

what are the spookyest bois out thate

I'm only a House Surgeon, and not an bone-and-hammer doctor, but if it's fish oils or any other such vitamin they're pretty much universally unscientific, unproven or proven ineffective. Not sure about the specifics for her case though sorry bud. Best thing weirdly (If she's not going for a TKJR) is non-weight bearing exercises, or aqua jogging, really helps a lot of people with arthritis.

we already know what molecule makes up bones
but what is the difference between porous bones and the other more solid and uniform part of the bones
I made a human bone pick for guitar playing and I had to get rid of a lot of porous bone to get to the really solid part

Unless it's Glucosamine I don't know any medications that help with increasing the fluid in the joints

Why don't humans have a penis bone, but many other mammals do?

Yes, yes that was it! Does it really help? Thank dude you rock!

Just human skeleton questions?

It's got pretty good evidence yeah! Get her into aqua-jogging as well. Hope you're mom does well my friend.

Why is the best bone the Coccyx? Prove you wrong.

Why do niggers have so much extra cranial space, and no extra brain matter to fil it?

How the fuck did you get human bone?

The 'spongy' bone is for body party that produce your blood, it's not a huge part of the skeleton, around 20%. It's pretty good at absorbing low impact hits. The solid bone is for support. Is that what you mean?
I think OP left after I said his cancer thing wasn't quite right, if not i'm sorry for answering peoples questions buddy. Just reply to me and i'll stop.

If I wantd to take my Skelton out of my of body. Waht would be th most eficient way of goinf about that??

Y r skelingtons so easy to break but other mammal bones are much much more stronk

How do I maek my bones better??

Why did the skeleton reprobate the Quiz?

No one knows! Fortunately we can get erections without it though, so we don't really need one. Plus, less awkward walking around without one don't you agree?

Is my skeleton made of bones? If it is, Im gonna be fucking pissed

The best bone is the fabella. You are wrong and I am sorry that you're so wrong.

Acid

The Coccyx contains the kundalini serpent which can unleash your ultimate consciousness.

Where do skeletons come from? How'd they get here? Why are there skeletons?

That's my butt bone right? Is that why I finally feel like my true self when I put stuff up there?

The Coccyx is part of an ancient vestigial tail structure. Through meditation you can unlock the base chakra located there. Once all are unlocked you gain the power of the serpent.

from human skull
my dad gave it to me
he is a neurosurgeon and I didnt stop to think what the previous owner of the skull would have wanted
it was pretty shitty of me but I cant do anything about it now because I made it for my gf

Okay, that answers my question. On a lot of the nights when I go out chasing tail, I end up having to meditate on all fours just to bare the unlocking of my base. It all ends up being worth it, though, when I feel the power of the serpent deep within.

All skelingtons are born in the Marrow fields, where they grow from junior skelingtons all the way to mr.Skelingtons through a healthy diet calcium-rich milk.
After the Skeleton wars, all the people signed the sp00k treaty which made it so that all skelingtons had to stop sp00king everyone so much and always had to give people a sp00k warning before ever sp00king again, but also the skelingtons needed a new home and milk so we also agreed in the treaty to let 1 skelingtons live inside each person and to always give that skelington plenty of milk

How much does a skull weigh?

jaw included?

How many skeletons are there on earth?

how do I convince a skeleton to fuck me like this?

are you a skeleton?

Ten