I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

I figured out why people get so angry and nasty when a Lil Peep thread pops up here:

It's because you hate yourselves. A lot of you commenting hate very miserable people with no goals in life, no real and meaningful friendships or relationships, lonely, burnt out, etc. That's why you come here and look at gore and such and say things like "I'm glad this person is dead" and "kys" to random people online. Maybe your mom didn't hug you, maybe your girlfriend who you loved cheated on you and it's made you this way. Well all I have to say to that is:

Listen to Lil Peep, his music can help you.

RIP Lil Peep.

Guys, keep making these threads about Peep. Don't let these hateful losers win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beZFLT0Ixag
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HlXFZAqgM
youtube.com/watch?v=OhKB6s-9EMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the same shit Kardashian fans say.

Think about that.

>Maybe your mom didn't hug you, maybe your girlfriend who you loved cheated on you and it's made you this way.
Nah, we just trollin b

nigger nogger asshole clogger

Lil Peep sucks? Maybe that's why no one wants to see him here, ever think of that faggot.

He was a faggot and his music was shit.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

He looks like a faggot to me
Nothing of value was lost

kids are faggots these days

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>It's because you hate wiggers
Fixed for you OP, it's not that complicated.

Its just because its /b fr. I personally like peep a lot but I understand he isnt for everyone. His music dosent excite or have an upbeat vibe as most people are used to. You have to let people discover the music for themselves or else they will not be able to empathize and relate to it. Its easier for people to label him and pretend his music had no meaning than it is to listen to his message.

Hurry up OP and OD too!!!
You'll be with your lil yellow candy ass chicken!

>It's because you hate yourselves
Or maybe we just hate Lil Peen

youtube.com/watch?v=beZFLT0Ixag

this guy

Nigga, peeps life and death I goddamn morder art

But lil peep sucks.. he's not as good as Hopsin and not even as Emotional as $uicideboy$

>hopsin
>good
pick one

Just another case of sheep on the bandwagon just because he died.

at least it was a faggot killing itself with drugs, not a homosexual vagrant being nailed to a cross this time

I love his music it's the type of shit you listen to alone but wouldn't play on the aux with the bros

I’m not op and I’m 52 years old. I can tell you that one in 20 million gen Zers will ever do anything that will impress me. Lil peep did. He made great music. That’s enough. And he did it in his own style. You, typing things on Sup Forums, maybe that’s enough for you.

Tru as fuck

someone post the webm of the snap that guy made while lil peep was literally dying in the other room

you sound troubled.

i've never listened to him. his face tells me everything i need to know about his music.

that being said, i'm happy these threads exist because it balances out those equally retarded "god tier album" threads where everybody's posting pink floyd or metallica or some totally unlistenable delta blues singer from the 30's or another swedish/norwegian death metal act nobody with any social skills gives a fuck about.

In a thread about a LiL Peep, I'm the one who sounds Troubled? ROFL

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HlXFZAqgM

now he gets to be a real "hell boy"

beep beep i'm a peep

who the fuck is this white nigger?

Nobody cares about you or your EDM faggot buttfuck music either.

Get on my level and choose better rap artists like DIE ANTWOORD; even if they broke/break up.

Yes, you do. Also im glad you didnt pull up benz truck. You're thinking outside of the box user

I am sure it has lots of that cock gargling "ooohh ooohh ooooooooh" whooping garbage going on too. So he can be extra "social". And the music must be bland enough to talk over consistently

Reported for spam

Not sure if this is a reddit raid or what. Are Lil Peep threads the new Rick roll? Are they the new banana?

kek. did it hurt your feelings? lemme guess pink floyd?

kys

this is my favorite soundcloud rap song

youtube.com/watch?v=OhKB6s-9EMo

never listened to him until he died, makes some alright shit if you're feeling down on a friday or something. pretty fuckin emo, but nice.

yes.

That's some scolosis right there

he was definitely working that quintessential soy boy look.

Nah nigger my musical genre tastes are huge, it's just music isn't an app or something that goes on in the fuckboy edm party background to me.

you still seem upset. if your musical tastes are as "huge" as you claim they are (not the only thing you lie about on the internet), then why defend such boring, lifeless drivel as the stuff i mentioned in my post and extrapolate to the conclusion that i'm a nigger who listen to edm?

this is a good post.

i would identify as working class redneck and i can relate to his music a lot. in particular the drug use

>Implying emotions online
>Trying to bait me into a trap because i guessed right about his "social" music
>Implying music isn't subjective and trying to make an objective answer based on some febble attempt to break my guard
>acting like a butthurt nigger, trying to hide he's not a butthurt nigger

You dun goofed kiddo, also nice penis implication, something you're insecure about?
otherwise why bring it up? your autism is showing.

Otherwise GGs

no we just hate niggers and niggermusic

>Listen to Lil Peep, his music can help you.
it didn't help him, and he fucking wrote it, the WORST part is the hypocrisy, he died a hypocritical piece of shit and i feel no empathy for him

i guess you can't see the cock up his ass in that pic

Pretty good argument

>but his parents were from harvard

So where was his white privilege?

26 y/o here. Idk what kind of fuckery you dildos are up to or why you can't be honest on an anonymous chat board, that being said... Lil Peep made EXCELLENT music, if not just for the down tempo fire beats, but for the introspective, emotional, and surprising wise lyrics for a 20 y/o.

Sucks he had to do typical dumb shit and overdo it with pills. I heard his tunes about 6 months before he went, fucking tragic. It's weird, but his music puts me in a mode kind of like I'd get when listening to Tool, just vibe out and think about my life and issues.

RIP Gus

the only peep threads are the ones you spam.

This is probably bait but oh well

I'm glad he's dead because rap music is degenerate as shit lol

Okay abandon thread

>So where was his white privilege?
where do you think he lived while he was making his shitty music? Probably in his parents basement.

or maybe a dead junky doesnt get much sympathy

I 'd like to think i have a diverse taste in music; Rap, Hip Hop, rock (classic, modern, Alternative, Hard), a bit of lighter Metal (don't usually prefer the heavier stuff), pop, techno, dubstep, drum and base, synthwave. Within all of that i usually listen for deep messages about who you are and what your purpose is, and the struggles to find out. but LIL peep just doesn't do it for me. I understand that death is a tragedy in many cases, but it doesn't make his music any better, more meaningful, or more relevant. I just don't think his music is that great... shame he died though 21 is too young.

pic unrelated... but save it anyway

rip goth angel sinner

No I'm just jealous of him
he had Xanax and I didn't

goddamn useless addict mumble rapper, one more for the statistics this year lol

I didn't know who he was until he died but he seems like an asshole with face tattoos. I had a coworker who had tons of face tats and a self described satanist he was a huge devious jerk. Also ex heroin addict, go figure. He was a passive aggressive bully who started rumors cause he was self conscious about how ridiculous he looked.

acting sad about his death is a meme, and you dumbasses are taking the bait