Thoughts on his music?

thoughts on his music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22m5eU6uxeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J4Td-_OQ0jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

loved him when i was 18 but now that im 19, i listen to adult music like peter brotzmann and les rallizes denudes

since when was bilbo baggins a musician?

yung hurn > yung lean

Loved him in Goonies and LOTR movies

Got some fun songs. Overall not that great. Miami Ultras his is best song.

has evolved his craft this lately and judging by his recent singles like gotham city and red bottom sky his new album seems promising desu

unironically a huge trendsetter and a massive influence within both music and fashion in the mid-late 10's

Imagine thinking this

haha no

Does he have any material similar to his sound on Self-Control?

shit

youtube.com/watch?v=22m5eU6uxeQ

this song slaps my guy

sorry, no time to waste

he looks more like sam retard

Negrowave garbage. Wading in the same degenerate cesspool as Lil Yachty, Lil Pump, Rich Homie Quan, etc.

He's not on that song, but Red Bottom Sky, and Hennessy and Sailor Moon are similar, plus his jonatan leandoer stuff like Hotel in Minsk and Never Again

Oddly underrated. Fusing vaporwave, trap and hypnagogic pop may not be the greatest idea ever but it seems to have worked brilliantly well for him and the style and aesthetic concept behind it spread and ultimately defined today's zeitgeist when it comes to music made by Gen Z rather than Millennials, even if his style isn't as popular anymore. The spread of trap and more RnB influence in underground rap is related to him in a way (not only him, but you get it).

He pretty much pioneered that style, though.

It's fucking garbage.

Who would be proud of pioneering drip painting?

I don't think he's good, I actually quite dislike his style of music. He's just more than a mere meme, honestly. Slightly related, but drip painting if done properly is actually quite interesting and more akin to shoegaze in musical terms.

I've noticed the younger generation is really into him and we share some of the same tastes so it must be something he's doing right. Personally I'm not a fan at all. His music does nothing for me. Seems like he just marketed himself well, to me.

Love him. I'm from fucking argentina, here it's sounds like some rich alien music

Yes!

red bottom sky is a decent track but most of his shit sucks. warlord was awful

Him and GTBSG are the greatest rap/rnb artists.
>warlord was awful
It is a grower for sure but there is, Hocus pocus, More stacks, Fire, Miami ultras, Highway patrol who you just can love from the first listen

your right, just take away the huge and massive

>take away the huge and massive
You're retarded my man, fags like travis scott bastardized his whole shtick

AS I WALK THROUGH THE FIRE WITH MY WINGS

youtube.com/watch?v=J4Td-_OQ0jo
good song

the embodiment of white first world privilege

pretty good but nowhere near as artistically ambitious & creative as Gravity Boys