What keeps you going?

What keeps you going?

What motivates you?

What keeps you from fucking wanting to end it every single day?

I'm 23, hate everything that is involved with my life and seems like no matter the bright side, I always have that lurking thought of how nice it would be to feel nothing.

P.s. I have a life worth keeping

How are you user?

I just don't hate my life, I have people and pets that depend on me and need me. plus I don't want to be seen as a coward that took the easy way out

So life is better when you have people that need shit from you. And you're a real pussy stating suicide be the cowards way.

August ames being alive and well. She keeps me going.

so if something happen to her, what you are going to do?

ok OP I don't often post but I'm gonna do a serious reply to this cos I felt like this at your age.

I decided that life wasn't worth living, but instead of suicide I decided to just go full hedonist. do everything that feels good. drugs, five-day party benders, going to music festivals on my own and taking whatever gets offered to me, getting stoned all day, just doing whatever. it's sort of like suicide by fun. if I die, whatever. but at least I'm maximising my pleasure in the meantime. a casual bar job is good because if you find the right bar you can drink all you like and party and get paid for it. once I got that attitude, I stopped wanting to die.

it's worked for me, dunno if it will for you, but thought I'd share.

I'll try that, I'm about on the same level as that but have no money to do so right now, I feel like I'm at the absolute low but it could only get worse

Thanks for sharing that by the way

course man. hope things get better for you dude, I'm rooting for ya.

Having sex with hookers. It takes my mind off my awful marriage, makes me work harder, and allows me to fuck all kinds of women.

Watch Jordan Peterson's videos.

i've honestly been thinking about ending it recently, and also many times before. what stops me? my friends. not my family, not the "little things in life". it is my friends. knowing that people have my back.

It's simple. Hope, and the idea that I have no way of knowing what will happen tomorrow, and I'll not rob me of a chance to find out. If you lose hope you stagnate, and stagnation is a slow death.

that dudes fucking smart.

but I'm just not a pessimist. The problem with you is you. Stop being your problem.

just stop making assumptions and reaching broad conclusions about life. just stay positive no matter what happens. read self help books if you have to. it's hard to explain. A lot of the most successful people in the world have reached that success because they were able to overcome the very same problem you have.

Not being a faggot. Guess that's not an option for you tho...

>What keeps you from fucking wanting to end it every single day?
1. My family will be sad
2. there's new shit constantly coming out (movies, vidya, etc.)
3. uhhh, spite?

Stop being a sad faget and find the good in life. If you don't like your life then change it. I used to be sad and depressed then I stopped being a faget and did something about it. YOU are in control of your life, no one else. You chose to be happy or unhappy. You have the gift of consciousness,so make your own life. If it's really that bad then just kill yourself and stop crying on Sup Forums.

Literally just hope. Most of the time I would prefer to die, but I know if I keep going there's a chance it might be worth it

dude, u dont want to hear this

> I just don't hate my life
> I don't want to be seen as a coward

So you thought about it even though you "love" your life right?

My gf keeps me going, also I have a pretty chill job.

i got people that need me.
plus, life is a battle, a constant struggle, no argument there.
but that also means you're a fucking pussy if you quit halfway.

sucide is the easy way out.

I think the main thing that keeps me going isn't my girlfriend, my dog, or even my family. It's just this innate want to /do/ something with my life.

I used to think about it a lot, and before it was about kids. But now I have a gf that doesn't want kids, so thats out of the question. But more importantly, I just wanna do something with my life. I wanna repay my parents back for everything they've given me and everything theyve worked for. I wanna give back to my family. I wanna give back to the people that helped raise me.

>What keeps you going?

The next video game release.

My awesome dog, my Chardonnay, and my light novels