what happens if i take this?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitesandstreatment.com/2017/09/29/xanax-death-rate-rise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ull feel pretty good
dont take too much tho

you'll get really tired

a little bit like alcohol, makes you drowsy and feel good

how is that a good thing? wonder if im about to go to work?

youll become a famous soundcloud rapper

why did i laugh like a retard at that?

If you take too many you'll fall asleep, stop breathing and never wake up. If you take the right amount then you'll feel drunk (minus the nausea), and probably black out and forget your whole night. They're addictive, and if you take them too often you'll become physically addicted and stopping cold turkey can be dangerous and cause seizures. Only take them when you have some free time, never when you have anything important to do. Don't take them and drive, your driving will be as if you're drunk, maybe worse.

They're not the worst drug you can do, but they make you unproductive, they're addictive, they probably make you stupid and because they don't make you feel horrible you'll probably do them more often, which I think makes them more dangerous.

One of the only withdrawals that will kill when abused properly.

thanks i can tell you did your research

This

Xanax by itself is fairly safe as far as overdosing goes. It only becomes deadly when crossed with other drugs such as alcohol or opiates

You're right.

I'm on prescription. 0.5mg makes social situations more comfortable and I'm able to interact without being all the nervous. If I take another one, I just want to have a nap.

Nothing about xanax makes me "high" or feel good. Boring drug.

>Xanax by itself is fairly safe as far as overdosing goes.

no, it's not. it's very easy to od on it especially if it's being used by a person that was not prescribed it for a specific reason. every pill can be unsafe if overused.

and don't get me wrong i love me some flexeril with a couple beers, so i'm not crusading here, but you are so wrong.

Xanax doesn't get you high, it reduces anxiety and helps with insomnia. People mix it with other drugs like weed to help enhance the high they get from that drug. Xanax high is just being really tired and black out, like drinking a ton of cough syrup.
It's really hard to overdose on just pure Xanax.

You won't remember a god damn thing tomorrow.

Yeah

how can I get it prescribed

did it a totem at a concert, but drank a beer and started to black in and out, seeing double of everything. i just started running away from the party and got lost, then some asian girl found me i knew and we went back to her room, but i was wayyyy to fucked up to even try anything so we just cuddled

One of 2 things you will either get tired as fuck and pass out or you can fight the urge to sleep and feel drunk as fuck if you take enough

You'll no longer have the said pills. Think about that.

>It's really hard to overdose on just pure Xanax.

you really need to wake up. like i said it's pretty easy to overdose on any pill.

haha really hard to overdose on "pure" xanax.... what are you fucking 12?

>be me
>take 3 2 mg bars
>go to good, wholesome, family friends house
>he is straightedge
>his mom made lasagna
>i am become xanax
>start sneezing and shit into my hands
>get hungry
>xan mode iniated
>stick my bare fucking hands with snot and spit into said lasagna
>wake up next morning in my car and a bunch of my shit just outside my car
>apparently got kicked out and slept in my car
>friend doesn't contact me for months after
>finally reconnect and he tells me this story

Can't remember any of this shit, it's all from what he told me. Don't do xanax when your friend's mom just made lasagna.

You are an idiot.

thank you, facts are a real disappointment to delusional people. you could have proven me wrong with your in depth background but you chose to take what you think is the high road and insult me, i admire that.

I used to take a good amount of xanax just so I could black out and skip a day

Sorry, let me correct myself. Yes it's easy to overdose on Xanax, in the literal definition of overdose meaning to take more than a normal dosage. But it's really difficult to die from overdosing on Xanax alone.

Google LD50 you faggot
I’ve taken 30mg, 15 of these bars and DIDNT OD

According to information provided through RxList.com, an online drug information resource, the clinically determined LD50 – which is the dose at which about half of the research animals the dosage is tested on die – ranges from 331 to 2,171 milligrams per kilogram of weight of the person who has taken the medication. This means that a person would have to take an extremely high dosage of Xanax alone to reach a high enough level of toxicity to die. This is why Xanax is considered to be a relatively safe drug to take when a doctor’s directions are followed.

You shit your pants.

Well they dont make those kind anymore im pretty sure. But it doesn’t exactly get you high. Feels very good if you have anxiety for sure though. 50/50 chance of a black out. Potentiates weed.

Thanks for outing yourself as the delusional person.

if you take a whole bar and mix it with alcohol, you'll probably pass the fuck out and wake up the next day with zero memory of the night before. been there, not really fun.

i know what ld50 means you stupid fuck, i deal with pesticides for a living.

whitesandstreatment.com/2017/09/29/xanax-death-rate-rise/

thinking you can't easily od an a prescription pill is so fucking stupid.

>i am become xanax
That’s pretty much the gist of being barred out

You gotta take 3 bars and mix them with alcohol, best high you'll ever have.

>citing a website that profits from using fear to convince people they're addicts

Yeah, I have so many stories about myself that I've had to hear from someone else/witnesses. Glad I'm off that shit for good.

>not being able to admit that someone could od on a prescription drug

are you getting kick backs for each post or just not willing to admit you are wrong?

Xanax will just make you tired. You'll sleep like a rock and feel groggy in the morning.

eat it, chill out, then take a reaalllyyy nice nap

Like being drunk without feeling dizzy or throwing up is the closest I can get to describing a xanax high or a benzo high in general.

them shits will get their claws in you real quick I popped handfuls for years

Wait do you think just because something is prescribed that means it easy to die from overdosing on it? It be easier to overdose from literal Tylenol. Xanax isn't dangerous because it alone can kill you, it's dangerous because people tend to mix it with other drugs. Get out more you sheltered fuck you have a higher chance of alcohol poisoning from your bottom shelf drinking problem than some idiot xanax junkie you egotistical fuck

You'll turn gay.

you said a lot about yourself there kiddo. goodnight.

turn?

>Amerifat

Why am I not surprised

*ding ding ding* what do we have for him, Johnny?

Can confirm that this guy is correct from many years of experience. Shut down your ego and look at the facts and science. Do your research before getting so offended, bucko.