Why the fuck isn't rape legal? Women are just degenerate meat socks who want to be dominated...

Why the fuck isn't rape legal? Women are just degenerate meat socks who want to be dominated, so just fucking rape them and get it over with?

If you hate feminists so much, why don't you just rape and kill them to put them in your place?

Fuck. ''Consent' is a social construct in nature and doesn't really fucking exist, so 'rape' really isn't real.

End your life.

Woman that have actually been raped are redpilled

wow so edgy my friend you clearly belong in 'politically incorrect'

nah. women who have been raped have been dominated by their rapist. Notice how rape 'victims' use the fucking possessive? "Their " rapist. You want to own him??

Woman orgasm during rape. The fear, the struggle the roughness and the primal aspect of it all are the absolute best turn on for a woman. It's genetic destiny to rape and impregnate.

This 'society' and 'courtship' is just a way to filter out the betas.

No more. Society needs a hard reset. A rape uprising is something the West really needs.

Ok Achmed.

Chill Mohammad

Agreed its nice to see a real man around here.

Because if rape is legalized that means you or I might get raped. And I don't want to get raped.

Only women will get raped, fags will be burned alive.

I SAID MEH...?!

>women like sex
>rape is sex
>women dont like rape

It doesn't even make sense

People will rape people they hate. Fags or not.

Well raping men is terrible because only women are supposed to be raped.

You're violating someone else's property, you fucking communist.

>implying rape has to be hateful

You are a fucking idiot. I get so sick of all the women hate here just because western culture as a whole is shit and you guys can't get laid or can't get loved. Women are fucking amazing. There is nothing in the world better than a good woman. Nothing can ever make your life more complete than having a good loving woman to spend the rest of your life with. One who is smart, funny, creative, loyal, dependable, beautiful, good in bed, tough, forgiving, humble, generous, wise, clean, productive.... I could go on and on. I have known several women like this in my life. I am currently in love with one and we have been together going on 4 years. Nothing compares. And for you to want someone's loving mother, sister, daughter or wife raped, I feel very sorry for you. I hope you find someone. I love you user, and there's a good woman who does too, whether you know her yet or not.

You can try you fucking faggot but they will fight back. Also as long the family of the women will fight you. No one wants their family members raped. I fucking torture u and shotgun your brains out if u tried it on my family.

Why cant you accept the natural order you cock blocking shit? So what if I raped your sister so fucking what its just sex dude holy shit.

>There is nothing in the world better than a good woman

Stopped reading.

Lol bubba. Your sisters, daughters, and mothers will have my dick inside of their pussies and a spear inside of their heads when i am done with them.

RIP The West.

Found the CuckJewFaggotNigger

>''Consent' is a social construct in nature and doesn't really fucking exist

Do you consent to my bullet entering your brain?

t. antisocial retard who wants a society where rape is legal

>I love you user

Fight me fuckboy won't be so smart after I skullfuck you and make your grandpa watch you fucking pork eating kaffir faggot

This. There's a perfectly good board for you faggot beta woman haters Alot of western women are fucked up but only because they were lied to as a push to destroy the family unit. If you're an MGTOW or what the fuck ever you're just playing into their hands. Good job, useful idiots.

>b..but user, it is a violation of my rights!

This

Hahahahahhahahahaha he thinks women are people this is hilarious, im no r9kfag because i actually get laid but if you think women are people then just lol they are fucktoys that can talk worthless pieces of shit meant to pleasure your penis and nothing more.

That is wrong.
Woman are different from men in essence. No matter what happens, you can never expect a woman to show the same loyalty as your pet, the same wit/compassion as your best friend. Everything a woman can do and feel, man can do better. That is a fact.

Good. That was all you needed to read.

I really hate the new user base here. I'm surprised you didn't throw shill in there. So I'm a CuckJewFaggotNigger because I love women, and they love me? Right.

Singling out western women is intellectually dishonest. Western men are pretty fucking shit tier, too. But I get the feeling that a lot of people here spend to much time on the internet, or otherwise interacting with the SJW types.

I have lived in the suburbs, projects, rural areas and poor urban areas, and I have found good women in all of those places. The girl I lost my virginity to graduated with honors from a major university, is an attorney, and is extremely, extremely red pilled. And I know plenty of poor women who are great, including single mothers who never dated again, never got welfare or child support, and raised wonderful successful children.

>I have found good women in all of those places.
Yh sure bro let your stupid emotions make all your decisions, good women dont fucking exist its all in your head.

untrue, they make excuses for their rapist if they are black

rapechicks are undateable liberals

No, that is absolutely not a fact. My grandmother and my sister would do anything for me, and have done evrything for me. My GF does everything for me, is extremely witty, and far and above the most loyal person I have ever had in my life.

Men, on the other hand, will drop you like a bad habit the minute they get pussy, even your best fucking friend. And they'll fuck you over for a lot less too. Men and women will both fuck you over, but it is possible to actually find a woman who won't. All men will eventually fuck you over for pussy if they are forced to choose.

lol niggers

Do you ever get sick of posting this weak ass bait?

Shut up no one cares about your gender self hatred, women are to be raped end of discussion.

No, I am speaking from an objective point of view. I've only been in two real relationships in my life, and only had sex with 7 different women. You are really sad if you really believe that. I've watched my grandmother and great grandmother give everything they ever had to those that they loved, who were many.

Based Bahamas

Holy fuck 7 women? You fucking faggot I've fucked 60 women in a two year period you know fucking nothing you faggot Hahahahahha I'll have fun PULVERIZING your boipussy during WWIII

>No, I am speaking from an objective point of view.
> I've only been in two real relationships in my life, and only had sex with 7 different women
>Objective
HAHAHAHAHAHA
> You are really sad if you really believe that. I've watched my grandmother and great grandmother give everything they ever had to those that they loved, who were many.
Ok man you done yet.

So going by your own logic, the ones who are at fault for corrupting men, are somehow deserving?
I don't agree. I met a couple of amazing woman in my life. They were beyond words. But I would never sacrifice my best friend for some pussy.
I know that whatever happens, no matter how low I go, no matter what I do my best friend will help me.
You can't exactly say that about woman.
I'm sticking to what I said. Woman are okay, but everything they can do a man can do better.

I forgot just how many of you come to Sup Forums to vent your frustrations in a way that you are to terrified to do in life. How many women have you raped?

Yeah, based 15 virgin talking stupid shit out of sexual frustration.

When are you guys going to realize that you are never going to be able to affect any of the change you want to see in society as long as you maintain this perspective on women? When are you going to realize that all you are doing is being afraid of them, because you know they can hurt you? Instead, you need to be loving them and teaching them the truth, separating the good from the bad, and devoting yourself to the ones that are worth it.

You sound like a gigantic, flaming effeminate faggot.

Why are so many pro-female shills coming on here lately, again, and shilling for women? You mention how bad western culture is yet you worship women and blame men for everything. Why don't you kill yourself?

Hello, fellow undercover feminist!

Great thread!

This will surely give us many upboats on rebbit!

:^)

Let me tell you something. I do believe that on average, men are far more honorable than women, but men will ALWAYS fuck you over if they have to for pussy.

I am 33 years old. My best friend was a virgin until he was 24. Before that, I had not met a better man; no drugs or alcohol, hard working, generous. After pussy, it all went down hill. For the first time, he started breaking plans and shit like that. He fucked one of his best friends GF's too. As smart as he was, I watched a woman play him against his friend.

Another of my best friends, who I have been so close to since I was 12, actually tried to fight me when he was drunk, all because he is living with a girl that I used to fuck, and she is still in love with me, and I still talk to her, because we are friends, and I will always love her, even though I am happily in love with someone else.

And outside of direct personal experience, I have seen it happen a million times. Just wait until you and your friends get older. And just for the record, I am totally loyal to my friends. I have never betrayed one over a woman. When I got my first GF, I never broke plans with my friends. I still went to roleplay with them, play Magic, play video games, basketball, football...and I always let my girl come along as long s she didn't interfere. But I have watched every single one of them get sucked away, here and there, from time to time. I have watched them turn on each other over fat pigs.

Wow, getting retarded in here? Women were given equal rights a long time ago, and that was thought over and over by much smarter people than you, who had a firm grasp on the principles of law and society, and thought it was indeed for the best.
The world needs ditch diggers too. Not everyone needs to be loved or even have a family, we have enough people to cover our bases. What are you complaining about? Society is awesome. Even if rape was liberated you'd probably get murdered by the female's brother or loved one or get a lynch mob running after you.
Trust me, the law and police are actuallly saving your low IQ ass.

And what happens when you attack another man's woman and he hunts you down and rips out your insides and force feeds them to you?

The issue with crime/actions that directly affects other people is that you don't know what they are going to do in retaliation.

Like the recent story about the wife who cheated with "migrants" so her husband beheaded her, smashed the skull into tiny bits and flushed it down the toilet.

Actions may be punishable by law, legal, questionable, doesn't really matter. Some actions leave you at the mercy of another's wrath and you have no idea how crazy people can get. It'll be 1/10000 but if you wrong that fucker and rape his girl he might kidnap your whole family, rape them in front of you, and skull fuck you.
It's not even like it's far-fetched either, people are capable of anything given the right circumstances.

t. Ahmed

Kill yourself.

> consent is a social construct
> being this retarded.

Consent certainly exists in nature. That's why chimps choose a mate and don't just fuck every other goddamn monkey. Swans and penguins are monogamous. Fuck you.

So in essence the root of humanity's problem are women? I agree totally user.

I am not effeminate at all. And I have always defended women on Sup Forums, and I have always gotten shit for it. I am an athlete and a marshal artist, but I am also very in touch with my feminine side. I am very very emotional. But I am also very spiritual, which gives me emotional control, and allows me to express my emotions in positive ways. Women love me because I am tough but sensitive, smart but relatable, cocky but kind and generous and attentive.

>How many women have you raped?
Kiss my ass FBI.
Well obviously you shoot him with a gun, I mean hes interrupting rape thats just not rigght man.

When you rape someone you can be raping a woman that is claimed by a father or a spouse. In that case you are catching a bullet to the face. In your circumstance, should shooting you in the face be against the law?

Honestly, you're right. I know all these cucks in here want to white knight for the cunts that are actively trying to wipe masculinity off the face of the planet and replace it with transgendered blog warriors, but I'm with you. We need to just strip women of all rights all together and return them to their natural status as property.

wow, feminist cuck alert go back to tumblr.

Of course you've always defended women. You're an effeminate faggot and you just admitted it.

why should shooting anyone in the face be against the law? give me one reason other than "muh feels"

Try and shoot me and Ill kill your daughter if you try it faggot.

You sound like a faggot

>marshal artist

How much does Marshall's department store pay you for your macaroni art, faggot?

OP is a feminist

>Consent is a social construct
>We should become animals

Look son it's a nigger!

You sound like a complete fucking faggot whose world revolves around a woman's acceptance and I promise your girlfriend is cheating on you with a man who understands what is saying. Every woman knows they suck and are hard wired to not take a man seriously who takes them seriously.

Enjoy your life as an unwitting cuckold.

You're a fucking idiot.
Kill yourself.
>hurr I'd shoot you
So you're like under 18 (mentally at the very least) not white, and have never been around actual violence and guns.
>360 quickscope head shot mid rape
Fucking children unsupervised on the Internet.

So much edge.

OP is confirmed virgin beta

What's your relationship with Jesus Christ like, user?

Get out of here, ISIS. Find Jesus, get saved.

You believe social constructs don't exist?
Get back to tumblr nigger.

No. You are looking at it the wrong way. Women are the same as ever. Men have gotten weak. Men are easily emotionally manipulated. I happen to be a Taoist, and it teaches,"Know the male, yet keep to the female."What that means is, you should know the male way, how to build, how to fight, how to fix things, logic, reason, philosophy, all the great things that men have created. You should understand all of those things. But in your heart, you should stick to the female way, the way of love, compromise, looking for an easier way, giving, relenting....The concept of Tai Chi Chuan is the soft overcomes the hard, the slow overcomes the fast; the way water defeats stone. This is the way love defeats evil. On the outside you should be all man, but on the inside you should be like a mother.

But men are horrible at this. They have really low emotional intelligence. So really smart guys, especially socially awkward, less attractive one's, can allow one fat gothic girl to infiltrate their group and tun everyone against each other in a month. To blame a stupid woman for this is to really act like men have no agency when it comes to emotion or social relationships.

And you kill me so fucking what my sperm is in your daughter's eggs its too late now fucker.

However you would never shoot me because Im too smart to get into that kind of situation when raping a girl, you wont even know me Ill kidnap you daughter, hide her somewhere then rape her repeatably, you wont get her back because I find assholes trying to hunt me down for vengeance really annoying so Ill just kill sometime then ditch the spot and repeat.

Rape is boring. I prefer the challenge of nurturing romance.

Accept Christ. Muhammed was a sick man. Think about Jesus.

No, I am not effeminate or a faggot. I just love women. And I understand them. I'm done here though. I don't mind defending women, but I won't defend myself.

But as usual, I have offered reasoned logical arguments, and all i get are personal attacks. So much of Sup Forums use the exact same tactics that they rail against when the left does it.

>says the third world degenerate

>south africa
well i'm sure it IS boring after the 100th time,

Romance is soulless because women have no soul its nothing but a lie to get your dick might as well rape them.

kek Oops. In my defense, i am super sleepy and have to be up early for work.

So what if I shoot you? It's only a bullet

I'm white. I don't dabble in such activities, my burger friend.

t. cuckmaster

5 bucks says OP's an angry feminist.

Spoken like a true 18+ virgin

didn't say you were the rapist

Oopsies, gotta get your 8 hours of sleepy time to look pretty for your boyfriend. TEEHEE!!

Kek

But you wont because you wont get the chance, imma rape your sister and your mother fag and they are gonna bare my children.

Once again, no evidence. Why would you say something like that to me/ You don't know her or me? People like you have completely ruined the discourse on this board, I hope you know that. You fell right into Moot's fucking trap, and it is pathetic. All you people ever fucking tal about is fucking cucking. GET OVER IT DUDE. NOT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS "KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK" It is fucking annoying.

And I am 100% that the girl sleeping next to me, who gives me 100% of her time and income is not cheating on me. We have spent every free minute of every day together since we met.

Here is where I disagree with you user. Men are being manipulated, jewed, abused and yet they scream for more. Honestly, I don't really care. Like your teachings I have my own. I'm a firm stoic. I don't really see what kind of wealth, pleasure, experience or joy a woman can bring me in comparison of what she can take from me. It's simply not worth it.
Alone you can be content.
With a woman you can be happy. But that woman can destroy you, financially and emotionally on a whim.
In the short run, your way of thinking is okay. Even good. In the long run it will lead to stagnation and regression.
Hate and logic are humanity's reason for advancement user.

My ex says rape is hot. She's also a fucking whore.

Dont stress out over a woman cheating on you its inevitable just enjoy your time but realise the soulless human female is a parasite after your thrills, joys and semen. Rape is the only answer to this situation user.

Holy hell, you're an even bigger faggot than I thought.

Have fun sharing your gf with the big black guy at the gym, not that you go there.

All women think rape is hot, whores are the only girls honest enough to admit it though.

Except that I am very, very, very, very happy. And I make other people very happy. Lots and lots of people. I am completely fulfilled. And I am able to help others. And no one can ever take anything from me. My GF can not take anything from me, because I give her everything, and she gives me everything. Every time she gets anything, she immediately comes to me to share it, and vice versa.

user, you just don't know what love is. I mention Taoism, but it isn't something I adhere too, it's just something that gave me good tools and direction. Love is all you need to be happy. But like I said, you need all those masculine things too. I have been this way since i was a teenager. And I am happier now than I have ever been. I am more in love today tha, i was yesterday.I will never stagnate because I am always changing. That is another feminine quality that is very important.

can't rape the willing

Like I said, I'm a martial artist and an athlete. And again, you call me a faggot, yet you, like so much of the new Sup Forums users, are obsessed with white women fucking black guys. It's very weird. Last time I answer you, BTW.

Hey, femanon. Are the boys on this board hurting your feelings?

>I don't mind defending women, but I won't defend myself.

This is why you're a loser. If you ever break down and wonder why you are such an abject failure, come to this thread and look at this exchange we had together.

The shills at e everywhere tonight. Try harder, please.

Not being degenerate rapists is what separates us from the niggers.

I guess I can understand that way of thinking. Like I said, I'm quite content with my life and it's obvious we have very differentiating world views and opinions. Still to each their own, cheers user hope you stay happy.

I never said you or your girlfriend was white, quit reading so deep into things trying to find an out for your faggotry. Your girl doesn't respect you and that's that.