Is it possible that Trump has announced Jerusalem as the capital of Israel...

Is it possible that Trump has announced Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, knowing that the Islam world would react with aggression towards the USA, thus justifying the Muslim Ban??

Other urls found in this thread:

needtoimpeach.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That could be paradoxically accurate but you know, Obama announced that Israel is a Jewish state.

Fuck sand niggers

Nah, he's just a zionist puppet.

Reminder that there is bipartisan support for naming Jerusalem the capital of Israel, HRC also wanted this

Now you're thinking like me. Yes, and it reinforces the US support for Israel at the same time; win-win.

He's not smart enough to think of that.

The bipartisan support is VERY telling.

>Islam world would react with aggression
Who would have thought. They're a religion of peace after all.

I beg to differ. Trump knows this will cause a reaction; just like he wants.

Is it foolish? Most likely: yes. But he knows what he's doing.

No, its almost 2018 and most of America just isn't interested in coddling the easily offended muslims.

They had 100's of opportunities to sit down and work out some kind of peace with Israel. But they still won't even recognise them as a state.

so ya, basically it's a fuck you to muslims to show them that life goes on. with or without them.

"The most relaible news sources comedy central has to offer said he was stupid so it has to be true."

needtoimpeach.com

Am I the only American that doesn't give a shit about Israel?
I think we should leave those fuckers to deal with their own problems, especially since they are creating them for themselves

Why does he need more justification? 9/11, Europe going to shit, they threatened to kill the English PM the other day, etc + infinity.

Pathetic final graspings of a dying ideology.

What happened? Someone fill me in please......

You realize Israel has done virtually everything in its power to piss off the Palestinians. At every turn, Israel has undermined the process; please see the settlement program. Israel essentially runs an olen-air prison in the occupied territories. Both Christians and Jews are 'second-class citizens'. Br careful who you support.

These were done by radical islamic groups -
a very small percentage of the whole religion. Trumps beef is with the whole religion.

>Am I the only American that doesn't give a shit about Israel?
No. But the fact is that Trump didn't make Jerusalem the capital of Israel. He basically just said if Israel calls it their capital then Ok fine its their capital.

Israel does deal with their own problems.

It's just America has the most in common with Israel in that region. It's the only democracy that isn't filled with muslims who want to kill anyone who isn't muslim.

But i thought last week he was a Russian puppet.
I guess u just blindly follow whaterver shitty mainstream news outlet u watch shits down your throat!

>You realize Israel has done virtually everything in its power to piss off the Palestinians.

If you're not muslim then you piss off the palestinians. so what. they had their chance for decades to come to the negotiating table. every time they refuse. so you know what? fuck em

Yes. There's a word for that. It's called "inflammatory". He does that shit on purpose very commonly.

Yeah they're the ones who hate all non hebrews, so much better

Consider, for a moment, that it's entirely possible that he's just an idiot that does what he thinks the people on the TV want him to do.

sandwich

>It's called "inflammatory".
No. It's called having a backbone
America has been conditioned to appologize for being American for the last 8 years.
Trump is that breathe of fresh air that says: I believe what I believe and if you don't like - Fuck You
that's one of the reasons he got elected

I'm not Muslim, rather, I'm impartial.

Israel 'comes to the table' after having provoked. It's nothing more than posturing. The Israelis don't want to negotiate.

One prob; people other than him or his family are going to pay for what he says. It's easy to have a backbone when you're not the one who is going to cash the check. He pissed a lot of people off; and the ensuing violence won't be on his doorstep.

>Israel 'comes to the table' after having provoked.
blah blah blah blah
heard that one over and over
Trump doesn't listen to a broken record
That chapter is now closed

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel
Deal with it

- False.

Under both Republican and Democratic Presidents, jingoism reigns supreme.k

Trump doesnt need a reason to be an idiot. he probably thought it actually was - as normal as saying Berlin is the capital of Germany today

>are going to pay for what he says.
ya, we paid on 911
we know we are at war
the difference between Trump and obama is that we don't formulate our opinions based on muslim threats of violence

No it wasn't, Trump was elected because of his populist stance which turned out to be lies. Also if you believe that is a good mindset, then you literally disagree with the core idea of diplomacy

The Muslim ban is already justified

Supreme Court already ruled in favor of the ban like a week before this retarded as fuck announcement.

So knowing Trump, yes...that's why he did it

- Blah, blah, blah, are the facts. It doesn't matter to me if Jersualem is the capital of Israel; it does to others....a lot. And based on their reaction, I don't javr to deal with it, but many others do; perhaps even the US?!

Trump doesn't give a shit about Israel...Trump doesn't give a shit about the US. He never has even for one minute of his miserable scumbag life.

Trump will say whatever it takes to rile up his base. He's nothing but a con man and stupid people are the easiest to con.

You presume Trump actually thinks these things through, he does not. He did this as the behest of his pro Israel donors in spite of being warned of the consequences by his staff.

It's simple. Muslims haven't stopped killing each other and others for literally thousands of years. The policy that has been followed for the last 70 years hasn't worked and that is a fucking fact. Only a total retard will keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. If the Muslims get mad and start killing people then what the fuck else is new. To me I'm no fan of the Jews but I am also not a fan at all of Muslims. Personally I hope they all get in a war and kill each other with nukes.

Exactly, that's why stupid libs are being played by the media.

That right there is an example of a problem we have. 'someone' paying was *not* referring to the US. This will stir the flames of conflict further in the *middle* *east*. If you're really trolling; it's a very good, subtle one because it captures the subtleties of certain U.S demographics thinking that we're the only country that exists.

>it does to others....a lot
yes, it matters to Israel

If you want to cower to islam and appolize go ahead.
America has turned that page and the appologies are over

More likely he's just fulfilling a promise, which is going to pay dividends. I'll bet the media pulls back somewhat. This whole idea of derailing the peace process-there was no peace process, just an obstruction process.

>This will stir the flames of conflict further in the *middle* *east*.

So let's just appologize for not being muslim. Being friends with Israel, the only democracy in the region. Convert to islam and call it a day...

The fact is the pussification of America is over.
Seriously, there has been conflict in that region for the last half century. It's an islamic region. they have a hard on for conflict.
Nothing. New.

He is evangelical puppet. A lot of republicans senators are adherents of this bizarre christian denomination.These silly fuckers believe that it's imperative for a second coming of Jesus that Jews returned to Israel. I guess this recognition of Jerusalem as capital of Israel should somehow facilitate their return.

It also matters to the Palestinians; hence why we're on this predicament.

I'm not apologizing for the Muslims, rhey'vd done horrible things, but so have the Israelis; but it'd not written that way.

'America has turned the page and apologies are over'

A) Why does America care so much? ( America first)

B) What apologies? Be specific.

Didn't he literally say that about running as a Republican? I remember hearing that he'd run as a republican because republicans are the stupidest voters?

-Being a democracy has nothing to do with it.

Hahaha, guess why? I’ll give you a hint my grandfather is older than the illegal occupation of Palestine called israel. Trump should have gone on tv and asked for another 9/11, because it is essentially what he did.

>A) Why does America care so much? ( America first)
Israel is America's ally.
That actually means something.
Why is that hard to understand?
It's the same as if Britain said they wanted to make Manchester their capital -- OK fine!
If Belarus had a problem with that and said they wanted to destroy Britain, well fuck Belarus!
Its. No. Different.

What apologies? - Well it seems like you're implying that Israel doesn't have a right to name their capital and we don't have a right to acknowledge that. So maybe we should appologize instead.
I don't think any lines were crossed by acknowledging Israels right to name their capital.

The palestinians had opportunity after opportunity to agree to peace. They responded with a big Fuck You. So the day has come where America says OK Fuck You too.

>Being a democracy has nothing to do with it.
Being an ally does.

The muslim ban is already justified.

Maybe we can then clean out the Muslims that are causing issues. Hopefully the crazy bastards will attack Israel and they can nuke it the fuck out.

>because it is essentially what he did.
blah blah blah blah
muslims threaten violence
America has shown that we are capable of violence too.
Again. Fuck em

>thus justifying the Muslim Ban??

>Muslim Ban
>not justified

Well shit, we better ban all Christians because they're child raping pigs.

There was no strategy. He’s merely doing Sheldon Adlesons bidding, as a quid pro quo for his campaign dinations. There is no principled ideology, no 7th dimensional underwarer dhess. As Trump himself has made abundantly ckear at every possible opportunity, he has only one ethical framework, and its personal loyalty to his brand. Its not good or bad, its just business. Everything beyond that is merely chips falling where they may.

he just hates his fallen form of the self that was the preivious history 4 days into the future of his shame and guilt religiouslly politically mentally physically emotionially spiritually

>Israel is America's ally.
Correction. It’s Americas charity case, and biggest fucking liability. When you hear our right wingers trot out ”israel is our #1 ally”, the part youre not hearing is “in the region”. A region comprised of tiny islamic states, not including Saudi Arabia, which is actually our #1 ally in the region of the middle east, and Saudi Arabia is shit itself. None of those fucking coubtrues are even in our top five allies. We do more and better investment and trade, fuck, governmentsl and military cooperation, with a dozen other countries across europe and scandinavia and even mexico and canada, none of whom pose the insane security risk to our nations, and the worlds, peace and security that propping up israel comes with.

if it werent for evangelicals requiring jews to occupy jerusalem so the insane deathwish prophecy can come true and bring about the end of the world, the wouldnt be involved at all. But the evangelical lunatics are second only to the NRA (same fucking people) in political power, so this disfunctional foreign policy stands for now. At least Trump is giving it a fucking nudge, even if it is a move of destabilizing chaos.

>evangelical lunatics are second only to the NRA (same fucking people)
You must be a total gun grabbing liberal. FYI Where do you think the NRA gets their money? Hint: its not the fucking government or corporate lobbyists like the politicians. They get their money from the American people, that is why they can afford the lobbyists and do the shit they do because the American people give them deep pockets to fight off fucking constitution destroying liberals like you. Also FYI the NRA are not all evangelicals. I'm a member and I don't follow any particular religion because they are all fucked up and greedy.

Amerifags love the jews so much - why not just move Israel to the US - then u can kiss their arses with ease.

Maybe with their reduced weapon sales it wouldn't make economic sense

You idiots, Trump is actively destabilizing the region to divide and conquer muzzies and jews and you're all to gay to see it

It's actually only a small portion that do and they are mostly Jewish also. But speaking of you logic. EU like Muslims so much why not just become an Islamic state and live under sharia law?

Israel shouldnt be there in the first place. We just needed somewhere to store the jews (and felt a bit guilty) we gave u a shitty bit of desert. We just didnt think that a few goat herders would care about a bit of dirt in the middle of nowhere. ok mistakes were made. i'll give u that but really - comon - just move somewhere else

He thinks he's clever and a step ahead, but honestly this is probably his plan, and much like everything else with him, it'll blow up in his face until he cries victim.

>he doesn't know about the Jews
Fuck off

It was in an unsourced meme caption pic. What is true is that he's said sympathetic things about about Democrats in the past, on top of licking Hillary's ass.

>t. i dont know anything about israel

pay attention Sup Forums, this is the kind of person who would fall for "russian influence"

He's more clever than you. He's a billionaire and the president of the US. That alone makes him a billion times more clever than you.

That's exactly what Putin wants so he has an excuse to nuke the middle east. He wanted to while Obama was president.

Regardless of if both sides support this it’s a pretty bad move imo, we should just steam roll North Korean and dump the Jews there

Also trumps done a really bad job of trying to keep some semblance of peace, sure Russia might like us better now but he’s just pissing off the Arab world and Iran and he’s edging KimJongUn into a war. Talk politics all you want, but on a global scale we’ve made more enemies under trump so far

> but on a global scale we’ve made more enemies under trump so far
who cares your all being milked by the fed banks so suck it up until you are a negroid asian mud race and stop your crying

FYI. He's not pissing off the Arab world. That have been pisses of for centuries. They will just move up their time table to do what they have been planning for years. Also It's better strategically to have Russia as an ally then the middle east countries. The middle east countries will attack you soon as you are injured enough and will not aid you in real combat. They will only do the bare minimum to be able to say see we are helping while in the mean time slowly poising you from behind.

Apologist.

It's not a small minority. The major agree with that minority and enable it.

There is no Palestine or Palestinians .

He's doing that to drive a rift between Israel and Saudi Arabia, because the two of them were winding up to start a new war. He even called on Saudi to lift the Yemen blockade in the same speech.

Stay mad faggot. He's doing the right thing.

What is it with trumptards who think this orange fuckwit can think 4 or 5 moves ahead? He can’t even speak for 10 minutes without slurring his speech because of dry mouth. What a fucking snowflake...

>thinking trump plans things out this much
It's just like everything else he does, purely contrarian and reactionary. There is no goal here but to create controversy and distraction.

> "inflammatory"

It's similar to this scenario from your childhood:

Your uncle had his cock firmly lodged in your asshole. You petitioned for help and most people turned away. You would sometimes flail your arms and slap or scratch your uncle, even knock his cock out, and he could come right back and stick it in and your mom would chime in that you can't be hitting and scratching people.

Then one day, along comes Trump. He said "Hey, faggot, get your cock out of your nephew's asshole! That's his asshole! Not yours!" and by this time you had come to enjoy your uncle's cock, so you told trump he was being inflammatory to your uncle. Which maybe in this case he was, because it made your uncle's cock even harder and more "inflamed" and he rode you like a fucking stick through a corndog until this day, when you once again accused Trump of being "inflammatory" for trying to point out something rather obvious.

>There is no Palestinians

No, if anything its just a move to sure up his base.

Although it fits into the Israeli pattern of escalating the conflict to justify harsher security measures.

Israelis don't even care about this shit.

He's appealing to the Christian evangelicals (his "base"), who believe Jesus is coming back when Israel is such and such and something something. Basically he's pandering to crazy people for political support. I mean, that's how he's been successful so far.

Honest question. If Jerusalem isn't their capital (which it is) then what is? Follow up, if you, and anyone reading is mad about this simple frank acknowledgement of reality, then what standard of politics or philosophy are you even leaning on to make snarking/snide asshole comments?

I get the cowardly "don't want to anger the Muslims" position. But the whole sardonic "He's just doing this for politics..." WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR? You seem to be against honest straight forward discussion, sooo, you support being a lying coward, or a scheming lying coward? What is YOUR philosophy that leads you to be so butthurt about a president ACKNOWLEDGING REALITY?

Same shit happened when Trump called the president of Taiwan without asking permission from China. NEWSFLASH ASSHOLES, THE FEELINGS OF AN OPPRESSOR IN MAINTAINING FAKE AIRS ABOUT POLITICAL POWER IS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE THUMPING YOUR CHEST ABOUT .

Stupid hypocritical liberal niggers. If Obama had called the Dali Lama you wouldn't say shit. Tibet doesn't even exist anymore, but you'd defend it over TAIWAN ACTUALLY FUCKING EXISTING. And guess what? ISRAEL ACTUALLY FUCKING EXISTS. Tiptoeing around and pretending they don't have Jerusalem help WHO exactly you fucking retards?
You're not state department diplomats. You aren't paid to mince words. WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING BEING LYING PUSSY FAGGOTS?

Take it to and t_d you cancerous fuck.
Back with the rest of the incels and virgins.

ok alex jones, drink sum moar of your cum shakes

Soooo... Muslims are oppressors?

a true american if there ever was one. Godspeed

Did I just find the retard thread?
Trump has no more power to name the capitol of Israel than Putin, or Merkel, or you OP

>This faggot doesnt know that shills are spamming Trump threads every 5 mins

>stupid people are the easiest to con.

and that is why they vote Democrat
fucking Brain dead fucks who turn on the tv and read the newspaper and turn off their fucking ability to reason and common sense and ability to think for them selves ... and take their daily programming by the Democrat controlled media

ops a retard, all he did was say we recognized
Jerusalem as the capital of Israel

its like saying water is wet and libtards lose their shit , their that fucking far gone

>>stupid people are the easiest to con.
>and that is why they vote Democrat

you got that backwards. highest educated people are in democratic states. Republicans about to vote in a pedo cause they don't believe 8 accusers, just what foxnews & breitbart say

lol, maybe people are just aware of reality, the game is real & people play it. weirdly when 8 woman came after u'r president in 2000
it was all BS and politics to bring him down.
go back to mah readiit

More like it's his latest desperate, retarded attempt to distract the people from his abysmal rating and his pending felony and treason charges.

That's not evolution. That's DEVOLUTION.