Can't stop thinking about suicide

can't stop thinking about suicide

i'm 27 and a hugless kissless virgin. no human being has ever been as devoid of value as i am.

Other urls found in this thread:

greenbombs.myshopify.com/collections/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was posted earlier

An hero stream?

how much do you weigh?looks like you've got a good amount of fat pad

face pic?

You're fat. Lose weight

yeah i've been thinking about it all day
idk like 300

Dont do it. You'll take away the possibility of it ever getting better. Don't ever give up. I lost a friend a few years ago because she just didn't understand. I don't want more people to suffer the same way her family and friends did.

maybe. i don't want my face attached to my dick but i might kill myself in which case who fucking cares.

bye?

You have a retractable dick, that's X-men tier shit

my dick is never getting bigger lol.

i was never given a fair shot at life from the womb. honestly i wish i had been aborted. i'd be the first to sign up for euthanasia.

my life fucking sucks so why force the issue anymore

how many hours did u put in to make that photoshop faggot

get a prostitute ma dude

not a photoshop
probably
god cruelly pranked me

Trips my dude. Sucks the post aint happy

At least you won’t have the issue of a dick print showing through your pants

so then your in your room with your gay faggot picture of dick homo ass freind is in the room with you?

Lose some weight. Its the best you can do for yourself. I use to weigh 220, got my shit together and lost the extra weight. Went down to 155 and my confidence went up because I was finally happy with my appearance. 1 year after I set my weight loss goal, I finally banged the girl I had been after for so long. I lasted maybe 5 minutes lol but it was glorious. Trust me Sup Forumsro.

First of all, is it the dick size or is there more? Instead of killing yourself over your dick size, try getting a bathmate first. If you've made it this far it wouldn't hurt living a few more months committing yourself to penile enlargement.
If that's not your cup of tea, then just fucking kill yourself my man and stream it.

Start working out n jerking off less or kill yourself. That simple.

fourth day in a row
ever think the reason your'e a kissless virgin is because you are boring as fuck

4th thread in one day dummy

learn how to tell time

Fuckin shave you amazon

Its okay user, im a kissless virgin as well.

Depression sucks and that's not your fault. Try working on a way to improve your confidence. A few have suggested losing weight. I think that is a good starting point. Don't opt out in life.

nothing will ever make my dick normal. nothing will ever make my face normal. and now, nothing will every make my saggy ass skin normal

Fuck off, little Richard

well, some people might have a specific brand of mental illness which allows them to love you despite your flaws, I always thought it doesn't hurt to wait it out till my physical body has reached a point of decay which makes life literally unbearable before I opt out, why are you against waiting it out? singularity seems like a good hope

The context of your post inhibits you more than your dick size. Honestly, look up public speaking techniques, force yourself into social situations. Fuck up, then improve. I'm 300 pounds, unshaven, and my dick is four and a half inches, and I have slept with eight different women this year, three of which continually. While it's true dick size does matter, but if you can make a girl laugh and come across as cool and laid back in a social setting, it's almost as good as having eight inches. Almost.

this op. dick size is a big deal to women, but if you can pretend to be confident, youll land a bitch in no time

is that a belly button or a dick lemme know

l8r g8r

dont do it op. there are people who love you. you seem like a cool dude.

dick.
wow neat sounds like something worth living for haha
not cool and nobody loves me

lol ur dick is literally fine. ur erect size is enough to please a woman. lose weight fatty. ull be happier and look better

Just do it faggot. Gay ass mother fucker posting dick pics

have you read the one piece manga?

I know it's kinda lame but I want to live for long enough to see the story through to its end and I think if you get enough fiction to be hype for you can keep living indefinitely because you can create an infinite backlog of books on your "to read " list

farseer trilogy is a dope read if you haven't yet.

i've never even hugged a girl
no thank you

honestly go visit a legal prostitute and explain your situation

so you don't read? what's up??
> no thank you
no thank you, what?

you're not into reading, not that specific series, your too lazy to look into reveiws for waht I recommended you and are rejecting it out of prejudice??

if you're vague then I'm assuming you're a prejudiced bitch reacting with a bullshit assumption about solid content I recommended out of the kindness of my own life/heart, this is proven material to allow you to enjoy minutes, hours of your life and if it's so wasted you're acting like suicide is an option I don't understand how reading great material is a less viable option than suicide so help me to understand

grr, no wonder you have no friends.

greenbombs.myshopify.com/collections/all

here chill just get high, youll be chiller to bitches like tyrone.
then you can fug one

fucking this....get high on the regular. Youll be less anxious and more chill
display that machismo easy.
then do your tinder