Feeling an hero. Give me a push, Sup Forums. You've been the only static thing in my life for so long...

Feeling an hero. Give me a push, Sup Forums. You've been the only static thing in my life for so long, it's only right that you get this opportunity.
Also let's have a feel/ylyl thread while we're at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=tF0YNGcwh8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Distract yourself, hoe. Work towards a better job to go out on the weekends and meet bitches. You'll be stick in the rut until you stop feeling sorry for yourself. The world keeps turning whether you want it to or not. Best thing you can do is keep from falling behind.

Hot

She's got a pretty nice body

This will make you want to immediately die, or live and strive for greatness

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=tF0YNGcwh8g

I mean, if all you've had is Sup Forums for years, it's about time to go.

gotchu

It's sad that b is the only static thing in your life. Exercise. Eat better. See your friends more. Only you can build yourself.

horrible oc, but sharing. saving is always welcome!

Cancer

why would you admit that you made a shitty banana meme?

Oh yeah, so fucking good

wow, and she hasn't eaten the hot dog yet?

My mom thought it was very creative

I'm 99% sure that's my high school from 20 years ago

if your life is so low you have to make should i end it threads either A. shut up and do it B. suck it up and go cry some more then make more of these threads just so once in your life people pay attention then kill your self

why would i admit i made a funny banana meme?

Corpses of trees

:

Work on yourself and set achievable goals, you'll find that things get better
Try going to /fit/ or some other less cancerous board

That was really fucking amazing

You'd be amazed how quickly things get good. Just as soon as things fall apart.
What specifically has you down brother? You have my ear brother and many other people are giving you their time.

One head wants to commit suicide, but the other doesn't wat do?

that's a good one.

Each head has an independent circulatory system so assuming you can stop the bleeding and remove the "dead" head in time either or would survive unless I'm wrong and they share something crucial in the heart area.

lost.

that's so fucking funny.

this was never funny.

if anything it's just vulgar because some idiot thought they'd get internet famous for doing something "funny with dildos".

gay. and an insult to comedy

Lol

no need to rush whats inevitable. if you dont like how things are you can always try to change them. if that doesnt work out you still got a noose in your back pocket dont ya buddy?

I like this one very much.

Ight

Kys.

Don't kill yourself, nig. Not worth it. Only one life to live. No afterlife guaranteed. Do some crazy shit (within reason). Find something to make you happy and your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post. Negates all immunities.

fuck