Not asking for personal army...

Not asking for personal army, merely advice on what steps to take next and I will dump some OC of my chinese ex from when she was 18/19 in college if I get useful tips:

My friend's wife (nice/friendly old couple I met at my local dog park that I want to do something nice for for the holidays as I have no family myself) submitted a photo of their dogs to their credit company for a dog calendar they are doing. Top 12 voted get into the calendar.
It appears to be IP tracked so I can get about 40 votes in a day with my VPN as it has 40 connections (can vote once per day and resets at midnight).
I've also been cycling on/off my hotspotting to get an additional 30-40 a day.
I tried using TOR to get more votes in, but it's not counting the votes I do from it for some reason. Vote button is not greyed out when I use TOR, but still doesn't count it.
Voting ends on the 8th at midnight and I'm about 1.2k votes shy of making their photo into the top 12.

Just need to know what other methods to try and boost their vote count up.

Here is another for some more motivation.

Post her most recenr nude pic you have

Last free one of her I'll give out.

I'll vote if you give me the link

We broke up back in 2009. So I don't have anything recent of her.

Any anal, cumshots, or feet op?

Post the link op

You can try with proxys and a short script on bash or python, there is free proxys just do a list and run the script and its done, but keep the votes in a middle rate cuz they can find that you cheat on the votes

Be careful with free proxies and clear your cache after

Unfortunately I've lost all creampie/pentration photos I had when a hard drive shorted out years back. I still need to pull the disk itself and put it into a new drive.

Here is a foot one just for you freaks. I've personally never been into feet and never understood the attraction, so I don't really have many with her feet showing. Been on Sup Forums since 2005 and have developed plenty other fetishes from here, but never feet.

It's a paid for VPN I've been using, only going to the link through icognito, and closing/reopening after each vote I do.

yup i forgot that thanks user

Only other ways are with proxies or packet editing, but the last one probably won't work. Unless you setup your own proxy that changes packet headers on the fly.

Oh, or hire a botnet.

Here is another ex I have nudes of.
I primarily only date petite asian girls.

this

or give us the link
we could also get some votes

pretty much most restaurants in my city have free WIFI either open or they give you the key on the receipt. But idk if thats everywhere because I remember on a trip to Dallas no places had it.
Now post your palest pics

Well here is the link for those that would like to assist.

http woobox com aw6aem gallery Wo4KSE-gMTY

Usuall symbols after the http. Dot before the com. And / in the other gaps.

There's a lot of asians in my industry/city but they aren't ABCs for the most part. How do you break into that scene to date them? From what I've seen most of them only date rich white men (or each other) so they don't have to work. I make good money but not 'support an asian trophy wife' money.

sorry, I had to vote for another dog.

lol

It helped that a lot of my close friends growing up were Viet, Flip, or Chinese. I've been hard core into gaming/anime my whole life, but I'm no awkward weeb. Also a pretty good looking guy with an average build, so it's never been too hard for me to pull a girl. I have my degrees and always had a steady job. As fucked up as I am inside I still try to be nice to the girls I want to get with while using the right amount of asshole-ness.
When in particularly destructive moods I turn to OKCupid, PoF, or Tinder. OKCupid and PoF being my favorites. I find a target and modify my profile info to target what they are looking for just to fuck them.

Nice butthole though. Any gaping, spread really wide?

how does this chick compare? Sample nude?

any penetration shots OP? i cum soon

Again. I lost a lot of my favorite pics when an old HDD shorted. I made a stupid mistake and accidentally caused a spark that made it turn off.
She did enjoy anal occasionally, enjoyed giving head (road head particulary. She enjoyed doing things in public), didn't like to swallow, but enjoyed creampies.

Thanks for the tip. I should be good then, i don't use any dating sites (got a girl for a while now) but i've watched enough anime to know the classics (no fan service bs), 6'1 185 good looking guy but they just never seen open to conversation / eye contact so i never bothered trying.

did you lick her asshole, also link for dog voting im down bra

I voted for em, pal!

Post a link and tell me which doggo and I'll send a few votes your way.

I've honestly never picked up a random out in the wild though. For whatever reason that's the only time in my life I ever get nervous.

I will post one and only one until I get some good info or see the votes sky rocket. She was one my favorites I had been with. She was great to fuck. She was cute as hell, awkward, shy, and didn't know much of what she was doing. But god damn she really enjoyed sex and her pussy felt amazing. Her nudes have always been my go to fap material so I am particularly guarded of sharing her nudes. I shared one many years back that showed everything. Surprised I never saw it surface again.

I apologize for the small photo size. It was a snip from skype.

I did not actually. I didn't start getting super into anal until a filipino girl I dated that loved it. Couple years ago met a chinese/flip girl that I got into anal and she was the first one I ever ate the booty with and she enjoyed it a lot.
Link is in I appreciate the support.

Voted. Nice to see someone do something for someone else. Hope they win user. Is there any way to see who's in the lead?

voted as well buddy

voted as well!
This ex definitely has a banging body

voted.

voted

http woobox com aw6aem gallery Wo4KSE-gMTY

Unfortunately no easy way to check. Daily I literally page through every one and find any that are higher. Right now I've gotten it to 13th place. Everyone above them literally jumped about 1k votes over night earlier this week. It was ridiculous. I had them in the top 5 range for a while until that happened. It was sad as fuck when I talked to the husband at the dog park the following day about it. I didn't want to turn to Sup Forums until it got bad. So now I'm hoping that the people that I've laughed, raged, raided, and bawwed with for the past 12 years might lend a helping hand.

I'll vote again tomorrow. I'll vote at work too. Its only two votes but hope you get it done. Good luck

Thank you. Appreciate that effort.

Whats that hair on the left from? Coming down from the top.

OP do you have pictures of your cock, in her mouth or pussy or asshole?

It's a beard on a goat demon Halloween mask or one of many other Halloween masks. Used to do a haunted house at my old place. Was a lot of fun.

OP, try looking up VPN gate. Its a free vpn client which isnt exactly secure, but it has a list of many vpn servers you could potentially connect to for votes (~1000's now; its been many years since I have used it myself for torrenting). Worth a shot if you're patient enough. Also threw you a vote for the dogies

which VPN do you use?

As mentioned previously I need to salvage a broken HDD to pull the penetration shots and cum shots. I sadly never took a pic of us during anal though. I can still provide a pic of my dick though if wanted. I think it's a decent size. 7.5" with average girth.

Do it

Thanks. I'll take a look at it to see if it's not too fishy.

Using "Private Internet Access" Got it because I wasn't looking for anything classy at the time. Just something for torrenting.

damn. Internet has ruined me, I thought it was one of those tail butt plugs

Voted, although I am more of a cat person. Good luck user.

No one else gonna comment that he randomly has a photo showing exactly what this random piece of fur was In a picture taken 10 years ago. Are you fucking kidding me. Voted user
Good fucking lord that's a delivery

Gave you a vote from every PIA endpoint.

Samefag here. Also web dev/software engineer. You need to clear your cookies every time you switch IPs. I recommend EditThisCookie if you're on chrome.

More info: it's the aw6aem cookie you need to delete. The "unique vote" system is based off your IP + the aw6aem cookie value.

I just use icognito/private mode on a browser so as not to save cookies. Close the mode and reopen. Good to go.

Ran out of nudes on this computer of the Chinese girl. Here is one of my favorites saved from 2010. I have more of the chinese girl on my laptop. I will make another thread tomorrow after work and dump them in there.

Regardless of the outcome I plan to post the rest of the set tomorrow.
BTW the time the voting goes by is PDT. It ends at 11:59pm 12/8/17
I'm not done for the night, so I will keep posting pics from 2009 onwards that were saved from Sup Forums. If anyone has any requests for types of girls, I have fucking tons of pics.

Ummm could we request a vola, or some type of email?

But if we must, do you have any girls in the shower, or bent over doggystyle?

how do I vote

I've also voted 22 times so far. I have 3 VPN's, so I'll turn two off and use each of them. Even the shitty Chinese servers, just for you.

preemo pussy

she's hot

Go here

trips checked

okay cool. what's the dog's name? sorry if you already said it... I just got here

Voted

Let's see what you're working with, op.

Just made an account: dogvotebtard and made a room /r/ezx86fug

I know I have some shower ones. I'll have to dig. Here is a doggy style one. Not sure if you wanted a penetration one or just someone bent over.

You the real MVP

voted twice brah

I have not mentioned it. It is Jax (the black one) and Coco. Super nice dogs. Coco has this insanely cute fox like face.

It's in a box somewhere. I never bothered to unpack much when I moved a couple years back. But I literally have to completely dismantle it and whatever other HDD I move it into. Unless you were referring to my dick? Then I can post that.

That's actually a pretty decent shop. Looks pretty legit.

Thank you buddy.

This is pic is part of a old set and was one fo my favorite sets.

good shit

Any more pics with burn lines?

Will be going to bed in the next hour or so. So if i disappear you'll see me tomorrow.

Yep, same girl has another pose.

Another old one. Never had the full set, but have another of her.

Glad to still have someone around that still does those shops.

bump

Appreciate the friendly bump.

Sorry if I'm looking at this wrong, but which picture is it? The URL brings me to a page of animal pictures.

http woobox com/aw6aem/gallery/Wo4KSE-gMTY

Should work just fine.

Voted cuz this bitch is gorg. dogs r cute too lol

OP posted link here. ^^

Which picture is it, though? On my phone, I see several rows of pictures. I understand my vote may be counted, but I'd like to be clear which dog pic is getting the vote.

anymore of her??

Here you go. But a picture of the dog should auto be showing from that link.

Yep I have a couple more

woops forgot pic

>
>woops forgot pic

Thank you. It wasn't showing for me. I'll go back and double-check the vote. Good luck.

I have one more as well.

voted. Could I have the last one?

More of her?

Here you area.

I do not sorry.

nice cuffs

Then make money to get fobs otherwise hit up broke sea girls.
Fobs love money...otherwise pick abcs whites n latinas whom are less money oriented