Do minorities commit violent crime mainly due to genetics or mainly due to poverty?

Do minorities commit violent crime mainly due to genetics or mainly due to poverty?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Gangs_in_Africa
youtu.be/6_9Hzqyu4PI
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mainly due to Jamiroquai

The fact they're in poverty in the first place is down to genetics.

Yes

Niggers commit violent rate at more than 2x the rate of spics. The poverty rate of spics and niggers is nearly identical. I'd say it's partly genetics and partly culture.

mainly due to culture I'd say

* commit violent crime

It is due to poverty in genetics

If genetics includes a father that abandons you and a mother who only speaks ebonics, then yes.

If citizens would swarm criminals like bank robbers, thieves, gangsters, ect. and gang rape them in public there would be a lot less crime in America.

Mainly due to the rap music.

when you correct for income brackets blacks still commit more crime

its an image problem. poor blacks identify with thug culture more than poor asian/whites do

I subscribe to this. Somewhere between 50-50 and 80-20.

This

C U L T U R E

NIGGA SHOOT DAT NIGGA HE GOT DAT MONEY CUZ HE DA BIG NIGGA U SHOOT DAT NIGGA U DA NEW NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Neither. Genetics isn't mind control roflmao.
They form gangs 'cause it's cool, then have to deal with the consequences.

Their fathers commit violent crime because they're raised without a father, because that father commit a violent crime due to his father being in prison for violent crimes, and so on and so forth

How do you explain the crime rate in Africa, where gang culture doesn't exist? Or do they see themselves as part of a huge "gang?"

They aren't minorities there. Plus, there are gangs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Gangs_in_Africa

nfpbp

AYY YO NIGGA IMMA CATCH THIS NIGGA SLIPPIN NIGGA NIGGA BETTA HAVE MY MONEY NIGGA BITCH NIGGA I AIN'T PLAYING NIGGA WHERE'S MY MONEY NIGGA BITCH HOE NIGGA HE DINDU NUFFIN NIGGA FREE MY NIGGA FUCK THE POLICE

This if it wasn't in their blood africa wouldn't be such a shit hole.

Africa had all the opportunity to be great but it never will be because it's full of niggers.

Here's the average black gangsta: youtu.be/6_9Hzqyu4PI

And here's his friends: youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

looks like a tranny prostitute

You left out culture

nature vs nurture fags

if you live in a shithole you will become a shithole

poor whites exist and their crime rates are lower

figure it out

>What is Haiti?

That's not true, you faggots should know first hand.

Genetics

Anyone saying poverty is a fucking dipshit. They exist in poverty because of genetics. If you take all the black people and put them in nice white rich cities they will still find a way to shit it up unless they are overlorded by whites.

>citation: Every fucking black country in the World

poverty, thug culture, children out of wedlock and single parenthood. its mostly being raised by a poor single mother without a positive male role model. hispanic crime rates are much less than black crime rates because of family. their divorce rates are lower and children raised out of wedlock are less common. negros are mostly degenerates who perpetrate the cycle themselves and are brainwashed by hyperconsumerist culture.....

Both

Dindunutting had nuttintodo.

Due to culture

rule 1 of the genetics of complex traits: no traits are 100% heritable

>what is zimbabwe banning all the white people and it going to shit
build wall jose

Culture and no fathers.

No correlation between poverty and crime

Both, but genetics play an important role in this.
I think that "poverty" has become an excuse (it might have worked in the past, but not anymore). Here, i've met people who sometimes complain like: "damn i didn't have good teachers (not like we have a good education system, but still) thus my knowledge on this or that topic is limited... it's an excuse because even with a fucked up connection you can have acess to papers , books or other material to study, but no, instead they resign themselves to their situation and just say: sheeeiiittt...
Also, it doesn't make any sense: i was poor and that's why i blow this fucker's brains off (many people have gone through tough times and do not go around messing with people)...

even crimes like embezzlement and fraud are committed by blacks at a rate roughly double the national average, so it can't be poverty

If think crack doomed the dindus. That shit bought drug manufacturing to the citys and paved the way for gang culture. Course somebody could shoot this theory down if they find statistics for blacks commiting violent crimes in the 60s and 70 had a negligible rise with the crack epidemic.

I'm no expert, but i would say 40% poverty, 35% culture and 25% genetics.

fun fact: ghana has a lower homicide rate than the us

Look at the DUI stats

They commit those crimes.because they're niggers.

Australia is one of the most unlivable places on earth
whites come and now it one of the five eyes

violent crime had a huge spike in the late 1960 except then, heroin was the drug of choice to sell. research the rockefellar laws. nogs be noggin all day long....

Let me share something I read by an autistic animal expert (Temple Grandin): She says that autistic people break down cause and effect into smaller, unrelated events, much like a dog that overturns the garbage can day after day, frustrating the owner. Every single time it happens, the dog will clearly act guilty and slink around to avoid punishment, so why can't it learn from past mistakes?

Because unlike normal folks who see the connection between "cause: getting into the trash" and "effect: getting in trouble", most animals (and apparently the entire black race) break it down as follows..."cause: get into trash", "effect: eat yummy trash!" Then a completely separate causal relationship comes next..."cause: overturned trash is on floor", and "effect: I'm now in trouble". The animals don't link up THEIR BEHAVIOR as being the cause of the punishment...just that the trash on the floor somehow leads to them getting punished. (Wanna do an experiment? Go into the kitchen and, in front of your dog, tip the garbage can onto the floor. Then watch the dog slink away all guilty.) I did it with my dog years ago, and she slunk away right on cue...and she only very rarely got into the garbage.

I taught in a ghetto school for a few years after college, in grades K, 1, and 3. What I saw there completely correlates with Ms. Grandin's theory. One kid's name was Kortez Hurt...feel free to Google him. His favorite phrase was "I dindu nuffins", way back in the 80s when it wasn't a common turn of phrase. He'd do shit and then be completely mystified as to why he was being punished. For years I thought he was just a really good liar, til I became a race realist and understood that he just wasn't that smart. He's now doing life in prison for shooting his drug dealer...and THEN smuggling a gun into prison and shooting another inmate.

And I guarantee he looked the officers square in the eyes and said without a hint of irony, "I dindu nuffins".

Jackass.

>They form gangs 'cause it's cool, then have to deal with the consequences.
Yea, people smoke because of cartoon camels, too

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

It's genetics and culture at the same time, and those two are linked tightly. Genetics influences culture. The left's narrative of poverty and oppression is complete jumpsuit. When I lived in communist China I walked through towns and neighborhoods that were 10x poorer than any nigger ghetto and never once feared for my safety.

Fucking niggers have no excuse. It all boils down to them not understanding the concept of being a decent human being.