Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNxTdqDy3pU
youtube.com/watch?v=G-edupM7LYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>filename
>Andy

Yup. Andy Kaufman. Good eye.

right now? The golden pony.

He was a song and dance man, not a comedian.

Who?

Watches Netflix doc about Jim carry now loves Andy fuck off you hipster

Fuck you I loved Heartbeeps

Tony Hinchcliffe you newb

The bass player from Nirvana is looking rough

ha nice

legit listening to him right now

youtube.com/watch?v=pNxTdqDy3pU

if it wasn't for youtube O&A I would've never fully realized how fucking amazing he is.

The GoAT

Joey Diaz

Anders_Breivik.jpg

I see what you're saying but I believe its a joke and all part of his act. One of the reasons I believe he is the greatest comedian ever.

Interesting I am currently watching that but it only reminded me of him.

I have "I'm from hollywood" on vhs ive known of him for about 7 years now

Fuck yeah

He was the best. I'm listening to Greg Giraldo's last appearance with him right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-edupM7LYw

Then have some respect and recognize when I'm trying to keep the joke alive. Fag.

Its not your joke to make so I don't see any respect available to be given.

Maybe you should just stop being such a pussy

Krist Novoselic really went off the rails after Kurt's death hey?

You know who would appreciate this gay argument? Andy Kaufman

Man, shut the fuck up, you little faggot.

Rachel Maddow

Amy Schumer

Free speech bro I can say what I want pussypussypussypussy you're a pussy fuccboi

Jimmy Carr — 'If only Africa had more mosquito nets then every year we could save millions of mosquitoes from dying needlessly of aids'

That guy is pretty damn funny I'm not gonna lie

Shit that's gold

Oh yeah, totally told him. You're my hero user.

That's right. Most think I'm in it just for the lulz but its more than that you know

I just finished watching "Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond" about an hour ago. One of the best documentaries I've ever seen. They're both special fucking people. I mean, they would be if there was such a thing as people. Or special. But there's not. So. Bye.

It's also about sucking all the dicks you can get your hands on, we know. No need to brag any more, user.

George Carlin. Greatest comedian to walk this earth.

FRANKIE BOYLE

Пoнять и пpocтить.

He really is awesome I agree

my mom

Dylan Moran may be one of the best imo

George was not just a comedian. He was a man of truth. Not afraid to shine a light on hypocrisy, injustice, intolerance, and bigotry. Sure, he was a funny guy, but like most funny guys, he understands the reality behind the humor. In the end, I think he became a bit cynical, but I love that about him. He knew what was really going on and asked everyone else to question their own reality so they could find the enlightenment that he had found. George Carlin will always be my favorite.

NORM MACDONALD