About 8 months ago, my wife introduced me to cuckolding

About 8 months ago, my wife introduced me to cuckolding.

It started of gradually. 6 days stints, at first, then 30 days. Then 90 days. I've been in chastity for 117 days now. Not one orgasm.

She got a promotion at work and started making a lot more money than me. She told me to quit my job and stay at home to take care of our son. So I did. It was great at first, but her new job has her working very long hours and she comes home exhausted. Then, she bitches at me for being a deadbeat. She imagines that I just sit around the house all day playing video games, but I don't. I actually clean the house everyday. She wakes up to a cooked breakfast and she comes home to a hot meal.

About two weeks ago, she hired a nanny. A full time live-in nanny. A 19 yo gorgeous blond who is a freshman at the University. She said that she no longer trusts me to take care of our son, so she hired a woman to make certain that our child was being cared for. ONE diaper rash and suddenly I'm a bad parent.

Aside from when she's in class, the nanny and I are in the house together nearly all day long while my wife is at work. It seems like I've spent more time this past week with our nanny than I've spent with my wife during the past month. Here's the thing - our nanny flirts with me. It was subtle at first, but over the past few days, her flirtation has been down right overt. I've seen her topless 5 times. I've seen her completely naked twice. I caught her using my wife's Hitachi wand on our bed. She walks around the house wearing nothing but a T-shirt and panties. When I'm sitting on the couch in the living room, she always sits on the opposite side of the couch with her feet towards me in such a way as I can see up her T-shirt and see her panties.

Nearly every conversation I have with her is sexual in nature. Whenever I try to change the subject, she always turns the conversation back to sex.

I'm beginning to believe that my wife hired her to cock tease me.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/9vzhRHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a point to this story, or...?

Are you Russian or something

>point
>Sup Forums

Welcome. It's good to see you. Let me tell you about my first day.

Send pics

kill her op, only way out

That was an interesting story.

top zozzmfao

No, not really. I just don't have anyone I can talk to about his, so I figured I would tell you guys to see what you think about.

Your wife wants a divorce and she's afraid she'll have to pay you alimony.

If you fuck the nanny, she won't have to pay you alimony.

shes probably fucking her boss
you should fuck the nanny

I know for a fact that she has lovers. She has fucked them while I was hiding under the bed.

Steal the key, get out of the cage and fuck the nanny

cucks are subhuman

fuck that bitch

Get out man.

She's a control freak. She's going to use your "deadbeat" persona as a means to get the kid and kick you out

Don't trust the bitch. Get out now

>I'm beginning to believe that my wife hired her to cock tease me.

She did. I bet the nanny knows that you're locked.

Op here. I didn't post this.

you should probably just shoot yourself or shoot your wife

Why not tell your wife about the nanny, then? Worst thing that happens is the nanny gets kicked out / replaced. Best thing being you guys have a threesome.

as long as you don't think she has any dirt on you, you could totally file for divorce and for alimony

nice copy pasta faggot

I'm lonely.

If I tell my wife she might fire her. I like our nanny.
She's so sweet an innocent. She's a good girl. She was valedictorian of her class, a mathlete and a straight A student. She has only had one boyfriend her whole life.

Every time I saw her naked it was my fault. The first time I walked into the bathroom without knocking. I didn't know she was in there. The second time, she was wearing a towel while coming out of the bathroom and it fell off. Stuff like that is just bound to happen when you live with someone and stay in the same house together all day.

When I caught her using my wife's Hitachi, she thought she was alone. I told her that I was going to grocery store and then I turned my car around after I realized I had forgotten my wallet. When I caught her, she jumped so high off of the bed she landed on the floor. She started crying and kept apologizing in a panic, red-faced from embarrassment and said she had never seen one before and was just curious. And my wife had left it on the bed for anyone to find.

I don't think she realizes how sexy she is.

This isn't copypasta.

copypasta or not, the nanny's where you're gonna fuck it up.

blow a load into someone else and forget the nanny. she's too young, and too young is too much trouble to consider

Sick LARP you absolute degenerate faggot FUCK OFF PATHETIC

Is she making you watch her fuck another man? If not, then you are not being cuckhold. You would just say she's got you in chastity or domming you.

I just searched thebarchive.com and Op's post isn't in there.

He said she's 19. That isn't too young you faggot.

assuming you have contact with the nanny, you could potentially fuck around with her later on in life. Preferably after ensuring alimony from your cuck wife.

POST PIC OF NANNY

Look at what's at stake. Go ahead risk it all for screwing a 19 year old.
>too much trouble to consider,
meaning, to consider anything serious. OP needs to keep his eye on the prize on off his dick.

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

What's at stake? His wife might find out, file for a divorce and then be forced to pay him alimony?

She's trying to get rid of you dude.
She is 100% fucking someone on the side, and wants you out of the picture.
Even if she has to hire someone for you to cheat on her with, now she gets Child support, 100% custody & you are out of the picture.

Get a clue dude, you are in a fucked up situation.

Child support is based off of income and Op is unemployed.

she hired her so you cheat and she divorces you....

the house is probably setup with cctv cams.

Buy a female chastity belt online.
When it arrives at the house, use a pair of bolt cutters to remove the cahstity cage.
Force your wife to put on the chastity belt.
Fuck the nanny in front of your wife and tell her that if she files for divorce, she'll have to pay you alimony.

wouldnt the guy be getting alimony in this case?

a.co/9vzhRHo

Yes, he would.

She does look like a good girl.

>her new job has her working very long hours and she comes home exhausted

Wait, you live in house with THAT all day long while wearing a cuck cage and you havn't cum in 117 days?

And she's walking around in panties?

Dude, your wife hired her with the sole intent of cock teasing you.

Fucking record her trysts as evidence so you won't have to pay alimony like
said

OP IS UNEMPLOYED

you kids don't know jack shit about divorce law. Even without evidence of her infidelity, SHE would have to pay HIM alimony, because she makes all of the money.

I think sir she was just done with you but didn't want you to go or as everyone says she wants you to cheat on her so you get fucked when she divorces you

/thread

Fuck that's a good deal.

Get her wet
Then drop te whole Pretty sure my wife hired you to scape on alimony.
If you have proof I'll give you the first few checks.

then see were it goes.

More like she's getting gangbanged by niggers and Muslims that's why she's tired. If she's into kinky shit who's to say she doesn't want to try different things.

Well he is cuckolded so she must be getting fucked by others but perhaps she found someone better now and doesn't wanna pay poor OP here

You think my wife is having sex with other men?

I doubt it. I just don't see where she would have the time. All she does is work.

working on that dick she's been riding on.

or maybe she really is working.

OP there's a real thin line between the two.

OP life sucks... You know that time u consent ur wife doing cuckolding ur relationship already deteriorating. I wonder why your ok being home not working with that set up.

Do the obvious thing and confront your wife about it. If you're wrong about her being hired then get her info and screw her

I know it's weird. When we started, I didn't realize that it would turn into what it did. The first time she put the cage on me, it was only four 6 days. By the third day, I was actually going through physical withdraw from not having orgasms.

Then, when she let me out of Chastity on the seventh day, she sucked my dick for 2 hours straight. She tied me to a chair and woudn't stop sucking, even after I cam. I had 9 orgasms and it rocked my world.

She explained to me that the logic behind it was that by going without an orgasm for a very long time, it makes the orgasm you experience when you finally have one after such a long wait feel amazing.

Eventually, as the period of time increased between releases, I discovered that after about 2 weeks of not having an orgasm I felt.... clear. I had an incredible amount of focus. I started working out and lost 60 lbs.

I now view orgasms as an extremely addictive drug that feels great, but dulls your senses, and if you do it too often, you build up a tolerance to it that takes away a great deal of pleasure from the overall sensation.

That isn't cuckolding. That's orgasm denial.

Cuckolding is a very specific fetish. It's that act of a man becoming physically aroused at the sight of his woman getting fucked by another man.

You haven't mentioned anything about your wife fucking other men.

That isn't how I understand it. My wife called it cuckolding when she put the chastity cage on me.

She didn't mention anything about fucking other men. As far as I am aware, she doesn't.

If it isn't cuckolding, then why does she refer to it as a cuck cage?

You're oblivious.

Your wife has been cheating on you since the first day she put it on you, idiot.

The only solution is to get the nanny to start having sex with the kid.

Then try to involve the wife.

This

point is trying to push that retarded shit as "normal"
as if people do that
come on goyim, accept that shit, try it yourself, its good for you

This

dubs of truth, shut it down!!

comes to Sup Forums and pretends not to know what a cuck is.
apparently has very hot nanny that does slutty things around the house all day.
claims to have quit job and wear a chastity belt all day but cant figure out why life is bad.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Is this place known for cuckoldng? I honestly wasn't aware of that.

I never said life is bad.

You sound like a little bitch my guy maybe get your balls back from your wife get them out of her dresser or where ever she keeps them take off that gay ass dick chain and be a fucking man