Another cryptocurrency begging thread because this is a thing now

Another cryptocurrency begging thread because this is a thing now.

I'm so desperate Sup Forums that I don't really care about anything anymore, just trying my luck.

> be me, freshly 18yo, a student
> parents divorced, my loving father died few years ago on double pneumoria, I'm getting money for that (orphan's pension-thingy) as long as I'm studying
> oldest brother has his own family, his wife is expecting a baby after years of trying
> older sister moved away to her boyfriend, which was cheating on her many times, but she's stupid enough to keep giving him a chance
> living just with invalid mother, that's taking disability pension (back, neck etc. problems, she's working since 15yo), yet still has to do part-time jobs 12hrs/day for 3$/hr or we'll end on the street

I was kicked out of my high school after 1.5yrs because I was on mental breakdown cause of depressions. Cause of my dad, my exgf I was with for many years in complicated relationship and many other things. Had many problems with both my marks and non-attendance, so I was at home for almost 3/4 of year after I got kicked. Now I'm in new school, better one, but because of all those problems I can't focus on studying and I'm trying to get a job instead asap (I will not be educated, but who cares, employer > employee), so I can improve our life standards - both mine and mom's. Even through we have kinda bad relationship atm.

But hey, everything bad is for some better good. Like, I know what to expect from life and there's nothing to surprise me now. I feel stronger than anyone. Even through all these problems I managed to stop smoking after 4 years (bad friends, don't judge), lost weight and change my lifestyle to healthy one.

> Continue...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
youtube.com/watch?v=JEzE3L-NKL4
coinspinner.me/c/TO6P67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thing is, I have a little business going on atm. Really big thing, internet company, we'll celebrate 2years soon. I'm investing not just all of my money, but literally my entire life into it. All of my free time. But we're still nonprofit and I'm not able to get capital. I have dozens of people in team (both students and already working professionals) working for me completely free. It's really perspective. Lots of eyes looking at me atm and I don't want to disappoint anyone. Everything is going perfect, but it's too slow and I'm worried how my life will go like this. About 500$ - 1k$ could change everything.

We're all creators of our own happiness, but why not try luck since I was always just giving away even through all this.
Even my business in focused to entertain and make people happy, help others and such, like, wtf.

Discord: MattyWho#6578

BTC: 1KSymsPnb5pHfkL
8ujjBukPipbLzFqtRRh

LTC: LMu8oZmC2Eg68NeN
mNpa5p2a2uGFKnnmDf

Feel free to use this thread for more begging, try your Christmas luck.

Happy Holidays, have happy lives and cheers fellas.

dude you're 18 get a fucking job and stop complaining online
tl;dr i didnt read a word of your sob story

You read some of it cause you know he’s 18. You faggot.

i took a peek at the greentext, saw the number 18 and laughed to myself.
then i made that post.

pastebin com/f5BDx4LP

bump?

Someone posted a link to a website to get free coin. I've been looking everywhere for it, i forget the name of the site, but you basically sign up with facebook or google, and it gives you can. Anyone, please help a bro out

bump pls

>free money on internet

youtube.com/watch?v=JEzE3L-NKL4
how tards think the world works

You had to get people to join, but it was a really low amount.

I have no money for Christmas presents for my family.
BTC: 1PsGbbrvrZPJAEbNP
zdt9sCAgYkj6hgntW

Broke senior in high school trying to get to college for computer science. Can't get a job cause I just had spinal fusion surgery and it has a long ass recovery period. My parents have shit credit and none of my relatives are generous so I have no money to get to college. Only hope is a fuck ton of debt or scholarships which still may not be enough. If there's any richfags here that would like to donate some quality bitcoin, I'll love you forever.

BTC: 1547AZQtaFsHQnP ac3xCUFS44kXriZr73F

LTC: Lb3YRXZUctVyo7 L4zGV3AW21SgeGrFJBRX

ETH: 0xbD2266e7311160C 323F3882175a69d5A610996Ab

Surrre you did

Fuck I'm sorry to hear mate, best of luck!

Address?

Mentioned in

Donated. Merry Christmas!

Lol shut up bro

thanks man, appreciate it

pls response

No way, when could the transaction arrive?

do these threads ever actually work?

Now you can buy some nice presents. Merry Christmas!

Bullshit. How do I obtain link like that? 1PsGbbrvrZPJAEbNP
zdt9sCAgYkj6hgntW

just op samefagging

Probably not

Absolutely pathetic

you don't need college for comp sci my dude

You don't need to go to college for anything my dude

also, programming !== CS

I'm aware that there is a ton of resources online, but my problem is I have difficulty finding starting points, and there are some resources that colleges have that help.

Can someone pls give me btc my old gran has aids and needs the fare to catch a train to the city to get her cancer meds ;,, (

Help a poorfag out please!

BTC: 1EzsD6sCWKaUaZCp
DBwo6Z2B9swsPKNKrS

It would truly mean the world to me.

Would you eat your own shit on livestream?

Wouldn't it to anyone else? Like, come on, free stuff.

$1000. Starting bid.

bit ly / 2k9 xKv6
Bitcoin for just watching ads. 100% legit

Add a dot between the t and l, and delete the spaces.

same for this android app, most legit thing I've found so far:
coinspinner.me/c/TO6P67

>be me. Freshly 25
> OP is still a fag got
>sitting at work at 4 am
> realise this fuck stick is asking for bc
>bc is worth $17,000 us
>I could put myself into a trade with that and buy all the equipment
>could make 100k + a year
> can't because bills leave me with $10.00 by the end of the month.
> depressed to the tipping point.
> zero self confidence
>haven't had a girlfriend in 6 years.
>fuck not given.
> would rather anhero than beg for money.
Your fucking pathetic, kill yourself.

i'd do it for 500$ in ltc

brutal

Guess I would try my luck here too

Need money to move to start my job in Jan. Have 150 bucks to my name atm. Hoping to not have to sleep in my car.
13wcaphr5364ae5tv 1FfYnLA5LA2bidxBL

just lost my job, broke as fuck

btc: 1KD6ULjSEToKVJY
pedNf4JurxJncbYxMze

Shoudln't you mention for which cryptocoin is it?

Not that guy, but I'm pretty sure All BTC wallets start with 1

Oh, alrighty, good to know, This is still a new thing to me. Cheers.

All good, the more everyone knows about it, the better.

DUUDbamC3AMdbmi
CHtm9g1ZpurjYWLAw3C
Give me your Doge coins

Checked it out, ill set it up before I sleep

Can confirm, seems legit. Expected the website to mine crypto on your PC but nothing happend, cool.

Nice!
Yeah man, I'm just trying to help people out. I ain't about fucking people over.

Wouldn't it be more effective if you use your PC to mine instead tho? Lol

Funny thing, Is no. I run 2 android phones, and a computer (which I mine with 2 amd cards) and the ad farming makes more than the two cards. I shit you not. With how much BTC matured, I made over $100 on that site in a month

With the power already subtracted, I make about $40+ on Equihash (Zcash, Bitcoin Gold)

Is op my savior?
1KCkyu1htwQY TK67yoihsJi5 1fpPdEcErN

Does anyone of you gentlemen know how long does take one transaction of BTC/LTC from wallet to wallet? Let's say on Coinmate.

Might try my luck too.

Finally got a job, starting next week as a cleaner at a mechanic because my 3D animating shit finished like 4 months ago and I've only managed to hook up 1 contract job since.
I'm doin $10.13 an hour. Help me out bros

OP is the one who is begging as well, faggot

Best of luck brother. Merry Christmas.

Well I wouldn't edit my clipboard copied message for op

Depends on the network congestion. Sometimes 15 mins, sometimes a couple hours.

This is one of the cleanest and most serious threads I've seen in a while wtf Sup Forums

LOL! You're not lying there. Nothing wrong with helping a nigga out from time to time.

sent you some btc
watch for the tx in ~15 min

Don't get me wrong, I hope all of those fellas will get lucky. Or at least those who truly deserve it. Life is rough.

Wut? You just watch ads and thats it?

Not the guy here but yea, nothing shady about it really. It's simple af.

proof

Yup, I'm the one who posted that one. I just leave the window up on my mining comp 24/7. I'll show proof of cash outs if you want to see.

>lost weight and change my lifestyle to healthy one.
ya right

can you help another m8 out? Anything would be appreciated

1DapFasNZZHSEZ8 bNksN4zED6tvsYi4JMZ

¨
What? No fees?

just another dude that would appreciate some help..

1QDnUNvsupZj C7GrhqyaTgoV H27QWq1JQk

Boo fucking hoo , on the flipside i have about £1500 a month disposable income AFTER iv paid all my bills n shit, i live in a rich , safe, clean country aswell. yay for me

When it's over $10, they cover the fee on any crypto you're earning. Huge win for the small guys.

Whoa, that's pretty cool!

Full time employee and full time student, but barely make ends meet. I’d be grateful for anything.

13oBzjvXd6LLWR7 VWfHWy88s4kASXe5E9K

Lh4yp1x4wjAK5HW9 q9E2Gfm9gk9knXiUuj
LTC Address
>Poor fag who's been taking care of dying family members for years. Because lets face it, It's less expensive to die at home than hospice/assisted living.

Merry Christmas to you all. Even though shit is rough for some of you.

18w5CjLfESP2vRo3v
wsmWHqYJpLRfbTiWN
I'm always too late for everything

17MDRYfSXEdeMxwp9 jGHo1VCn9VDp3Ndbz

OP here.
You didn't miss anything buddy, my wallet is still empty as a Somali well, haha.

well I was here since the near beginning and I didn't get anything. All about luck :/

Bump!

feels bad man

I just watched a dude find an old hd with 80k btc on it. He is now a fuckin billionaire. I am happy for him, but have been nauseous ever since seeing him post his total find. $1,181,536,997.04

Jesus fucking christ. How does he even get it out at a decent rate. He could of given us all a mil and not even dented his stack.

>He is now a fuckin billionaire.
in name maybe
how exactly does one unload 80,000 bitcoins?

0x015A8847e727fC3a910A85ff3C9f279dC876C369

I would just claim taxes if I had to, for one large lump sum, and be done with it.

No-one expected the price will be so high years ago. So, no reason to care about it either. Duh.

...uh, what? Taxes are gonna turn your bitcoins to money?

>for one large lump sum
dude you're not going to find someone thats going to buy 80000 btc from you

I guess he starts selling and have a viable way to transfer funds to his account. I mean, he has too, would be foolish to keep it all in btc, he needs to diversify..fucking buy real estate..blue chip investments..etc. Keeping all of it without dumping some for cash to invest elsewhere would be foolish.

No clue what his next steps are. I was tryin to process the after effects...not sure it has hit him obviously.