Really nervous lads

I'm just here for the meme magic!

yfw a meme dies tonight

If you watch this game instead of nazis vs tsunami kys

LISTEN SUNSHINE WE'RE THE FOXES, WE'RE THE BLUES

>not watching both on two monitors

plebian

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY JAMIE VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY

whe're the fox

this desu

RIP Cholo

Let's do this lads

Hoping for an early Atletico meme. It's time for this meme and their cuntish fans to fuck off.

>This is the last time we hear about Leicester in our lives

How does that make you feel?

lestah will get a pen tonight lads can feel it

hoping for either an early Atleti goal so I can just go and watch the other match, or for Leicester to get an early meme goal so I know it's on

>tfw like Atletico
>sorta like Leicster
>the match is prolly gonna be all out defense

Which match should one watch?

never forgetti

My last two digits mark the minute of the first goal. Also the digit marks the scoring team. If even number, then Leicester score, else, Atletico.

:'-)

Am I hearing someone chatting shit?

Does Leicester have a chance? If so, whats the %?

yes, 300

too contrived

sad!

~10% according to clubelo

dammit Gheorghe

First half Bayern, second half Leicester

Last 2 digits are the chances they go through

>GIBRALTER IS OURS

Schimicel = Oblak
Simpson > Juanfran
Morgan > Jiminez
Huth = Godin
Left Back < Filipe
Nididi > Saul
Drinkwater > Koke
CM = Tiago
Mahrez > Right winger
Albrighton > Carrasco
Vardy = Greizmann

Meme magic will not let us down.

0%, digits confirm

last digit is how many goals leicester score

>Schimicel
>Left Back

OH WHEN
OH WHEN YOU
OH WHEN YOU CHAT
OH WHEN YOU CHAT SHIT
WHEN YOU CHAT SHIT
OH WHEN YOU CHAT
OH WHEN YOU CHAT
WHEN YOU CHAT SHIT
WHEN YOU CHAT SHIT
THEN YOU GET BANGED

Nice

last digit is how many goals Atletico score

quads and athletico wins

I don't want leicester to go through, it cheapens the competition.

That is actually my middle name, wew lad

GET OUT

i don't want portugese to be white, it cheapens the race

last two digits is the final score

At least it will be entertaining

LIFELONG
I
F
E
L
O
N
G

>de gay

/cric/

we are not white, we are mediterraneans.

Plus we will have Monaco as the small team already.

Two would be a disgrace.

last 4 digits is the year the sun burns out and we all die

The chairman's athlete won today, good omens

3-2 victory for leicester confirmed. Athetico go through on away goals.

>dead meme

Fuck leicester lol
Atlético should be the winners cus leicester will get fucked by barça/juventus real md/bayern anyway
Atletico actually puts up a fight

Is it degenerate to browse Sup Forums and /r/soccer at the same time?

and liverpool still won't have won the PL

F

You asked for it.
LEICESTER WIN CONFIRMED!

How do you even browse reddit during a footy match? The interface is literally too shit for any kind of live posting

I dont like /r/soccer, I have to be nice to opposition fans or Im ignored

stream pls

why would he be sad for killing a drunk brit like vardy, he looks llike the type of person that goes to spanish mediterranean coast to fuck it all up

FOX

do i watch this match that will be dogshit but actually vaguely has something riding on it, or the madrid match which will probably be quality but is already decided?

exactly this

in reddit post values are determined by upvote count

in Sup Forums every post is equally worthless

This is a serval

Atletico are literally the bad guys shitting up the CL. They play boring defensive football with average players and are still another rich meme club. They get the easiest runs and choked 2 finals.

Honestly sick of them and Greizman is overrated.

literally all I want is to see the Atleti players S H O O K when da King Powah says their goalkeeper is shit aaah

GO BACK

What part of Lesta are you from, lads?

Who Sup Forumstleti here?

>jimenez in midfield
what sort of meme tactic is this

Atletico has 3 lost finals already, they deserve a win, against their biggest rival, Real Madrid

It's good for matches with little attention, or for tennis discussions

the mosque

dad is there
leicester gonna win

our year la

Kings of cringe

Dirty diverse city, disgusts me, curry twats

actually in Sup Forums post values are determined by (You)s

this does not imply I rate your post

fuck you

Sup Forums posters are too independent to enjoy reddit, it's hard for us to join that hivemind system

wich one :DDDDDD

>Im here for the coattails

r/soccer is alot easy to find and view news and highlights than Sup Forums. Also /r/soccerstreams is really nice. The layout is the only good thing because the community is shit

Been to the Vicente the cauldron once, proper bunch of lads with a jolly good spirit

Its the club of people who actually live in Madrid, great club

Post yfw Leicester go through.

>They get the easiest runs
literally had to beat both barcelona and bayern last year, had to beat chelsea and barcelona in 2014

the big one on st nicholas circle. Used to be the holiday inn hotel

Leicester wins 2-0

Been to the Vicente the cauldron once, proper bunch of lads with a jolly good spirit

Its the club of people who actually live in Madrid, great club
me

dubs and da foxes pull through