Trump supporter violently assaults a bystander

youtube.com/watch?v=QWqVfAaNUfw

Defend this, Sup Forums.

Spoiler: You fucking can't. This is what FASCISM LOOKS LIKE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSGhAB7zPek
youtube.com/watch?v=E6-PwjQYBtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>People who disagree with me get beat up
can't wait.

>Cuck got alphad

M.A.G.A.
A
G
A

>poke hornet nest
>get stung
>complain about the nature of hornets

I love that desperate "help me!" at the end.

This is the mentality that guides his entire life.

Soooo basically the same thing the left has been doing for years? K

Most normal people would expect some sort of confrontation if they went and yelled at some woman's face, but maybe the cameraman is too autistic to understand that.

Anyone who doesn't think that guy deserved it doesn't deserve to live

cuck

/thread.

>that shadow
>those 5 chins when he picks up the camera

This has nothing to do with being a Trump supporter, the dad's just over-defensive. He obviously wasn't "approaching" the kid or his wife in any threatening way. Liberals act far worse for far less though. It's about time the left got a taste of their own medicine, but I doubt they'll wake up and realize they're hypocrites.

>"FUCK DONALD TRUMP!"
>woman yells back "fuck you!"
>cameraguy makes a big point of telling her not to swear in front of children
I only regret that he wasn't beaten to death.

>fuck donald trump
>fuck you faggot
>don't swear in front of kids i'm gonna get in your face
>what did you say you little bitch, stay away from my kid faggot
>help me government

Massive Faggot Gets A Taste of Justice

>fixed that for you

>guy throws camera on the ground
>shouts help

'Assault'

Says the leaf defending some shitlib that willingly started shit with some guy's wife, go suck Trudeau's dick.

HELP ME! He screaches, as John Smith unzips his fly. "Only kek can save you now" Darkness.

BASED

>he deserved it!

SJW logic, ladies and gentleman.

>walk up to random woman and kid
>start shouting orders to her
>husband shows up and runs you off
>H..HELP ME!

>Fat fucking goober asks the lady to not swear in front of children
>While his crew of mentally handicapped looser chant "Fuck Donald Trump"
Get rekt fatty

Death to all those who insult the God Emperor - he most merciful.

Toxic masculinity.

"Help me!" - Bernie Sanders Supporter

He wouldn't have been so uppity if his libby buddies weren't around, ready to aggressively defend him by calling the cops and crying

>Defend this, Sup Forums.
>You fucking can't.
>This is what FASCISM LOOKS LIKE.

I don't need to defend it, you already did.

I love when beta meets alpha, the betas soul automatically crumples when confronted

>w-whats your name

fuck this shouldn't have made me laugh but it did

No, it's called masculinity.

>It's okay because liberals do it more!
>It's okay when Obama does it because Bush existed!

Shit, I swear I have a hard time even telling the difference between liberals and Sup Forumstards these days.

So now will you condemn antifas and all those punk leftist who assault people with whom they have disagreements with?
>B-b-but, their all racists, aren't they?

(you)

i am the victim of violence plz help me !

>Goes to pick on a women and her child

>Based Husband comes along

>Gets rekt

>Cries to youtube like the beta cuck he is

Not an argument.

HELP ME BERNIE

Here's your reply.

HAHAHAHA this is what's going to happen to you and your Mexican shitskin cousins you faggot

Just made my night thank you op

this.

Dad was over protective, but can you blame him? The camera man was walking around with a bunch of BLM fuckers cursing up a storm and I'm sure he heard of the violence at any political event that BLM shows up at. Can't blame him for wanting to keep his kids safe.

That said, holy shit, calm down though, he's some beta with a camera phone.

lol, at HELP ME

HELP ME

ahaha

H E L P M E
E
L
P
M
E

It's called asking for people's opinion on Sup Forums, dumbass.

fuck Sup Forums can we make a meme out of Based John Smith

FUCK THE POLICE
oh shit help me

>Sup Forums consistently calls liberal dickheads out when they swear in front of children
>Trump supporter does it
>lol he ain't got no right to say how she raise her baby!! you go girl!

God you guys are such fucking hypocrites it makes me want to tear your tongues out.

I seriously want to annihilate all these fucking left-wing trash.

Niggers chanting, "Fuck Donald Trump!" to a young woman and this faggot cuckold, "Please don't swear in front of children!"

Disgrace. Absolute disgrace. That man was standing up for his wife and beat this trash fucking cuckold.

Fuck you OP.

I agree. Instead we should follow the example of this fine gentleman pictured as he truly was a true liberal hero.

dat combo

>inebriated liberal preaching to us about toxicity

Based as fuck.

>Fucc Donol Truhmp
>D-don't swear in front of kids
>H-help me! Where's my phone??

kek

RARE

Also I'm visiting your country in 10 days. Is the weather nice?

Dont walk up to a mans child. This guy is a good role model.

Are you insane they were chanting, "Fuck Donald Trump" at the beginning of the video. This cuckold liar tried to make it seem like she said it sporadically when clearly they had just been passed by a mob of screaming monkeys.

You're a fucking retard watch your own video next time Lefty.

>fuck da police fuck authority #blacklivesmatter down with da pigs
>lemme fuck with this 6'3" bald-headed alpha motherfucker's wife and their cubs
>oh shit HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME POLICE POLICE HELP HELP POLICE HELP ME ASSAULT ASSAULT ASSAULT HE ASSAULTED MY PHONE HE SHOVED ME I AM INJURED HELP HELP HELP

it was him he was number 1

Anti Trump Protestors Throws Bottles At Police In San Diego
youtube.com/watch?v=DSGhAB7zPek

Yeah, you guys seem to be cool with "he deserved to be assaulted" when it's a liberal being assaulted by a Trump supporter. If the reverse happened you would be going on about how alpha he is to try to correct the mother since she is being foul mouthed in front of her child and how the liberal is an aggressive bully who has to resort to violence.

But since it's reversed, he's based, alpha, and masculine and the other guy is a pussy.

You guys are fucking hypocrites and no better than SJW fags if you defend idiots like this.

HELP ME HELP ME

Don't worry sir, the police are only twenty minutes away, thank you for turning in your weapons and have a great day!

Is this guy a grand theft auto pedestrian?

Based Bill has delivered unto us the Trips of Truth

>caring about cursing in front of children

They learn everything in school m8, they also pick up lots of swearing words from youtube vids.

I try to not do it but if i do its not a big deal

Not an actual argument, though; in all three instances.

Yep typical LEft-wing trash. This is seriously their tactics ask anyone whos ever fought them. Biggest cowards, cuckolds, and despicible human beings in a group but they are worthless pathetic waste of life one on one. Glad to see this trash heap get what was coming to him. Hopefully soon we can take the trash out for good.

What's wrong with a hypocrite? Why does it make you upset?

>Defend this, Sup Forums.
Sure.
1) How do you know he's a Trump supporter at all?
2) If one Trump supporter being violent makes all Trump supporters fascists, then doesn't that make all Muslims and niggers dangerous?

*being a hypocrite

They hate cops until they need one.

>punching someone for having different politics
>shoving a weirdo for getting near your wife and kid
there's the difference autist

A little chilly

>God you guys are such fucking hypocrites

And you come from where?

WHERE'S MY CAMERA

Why does that baby have a huge bruise on her head?!

When beating the lib asshole, ALWAYS make sure you've knocked the camera far enough so the beating wont be on it.

Enjoy fighting back these parasites!

There's no hypocrisy. At the beginning of the video you can clearly hear a pack of feral blacks chanting, "ay00 fucc donaaald truhmhhhmp".

It's 100% safe to assume they had been walking by harassing these 2 and the woman said ONE thing in retilation. The cuckold, seeing a woman and child saw easy prey and zoomed in trying to make her look stupid but then the husband showed up and delivered him well deserved justice.

the "H-HELP" is going to be the new rallying cry for the Left wing once The Don wins no mercy.

You are an SJW, so you'd know.

>I'm anti-fa and totally tolerant and non-violent

It's equally bizarre that anti-fa are fighting for free speech and at the same time demanding hate speech laws. It's almost like they're so retarded they shouldn't even be acknowledged never mind listened to.

To be fair he was a faggot for attacking while he had his back turned, if that was the case.

You guys like to complain profusely when you watch webms and videos of niggers sucker punching people.
This is the same thing.

nice strawman

your first sentence is a lie

Leftist always do that. They provoke to the maximum and then claim they are victims when shit breaks out.

>walking and filming a guy shouting FUCK DONALD TRUMP as he's going across the park
>someone tells him to shut the fuck up
>WOOOOW STOP SWEARING IN FRONT OF CHILDREN

The girl was probably a bitch and told her boyfriend that he tried to it the kid when he came over tohugh. The guy attacking him was being misled, but the guy filming was just a retarded beta.

>help me!!!

Hahahhahahha why are American man so shamelessly beta?

Another angle of, I believe, the same event.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6-PwjQYBtc

>chanting in monkey
>waving your monkey flag
>cops tell you to get down
>you don't

he didnt sucker punch him, he shoved him.

if you're seriously gonna complain about a shove you're just retarded

Which makes it right for her to swear it right back at them, right? I suppose all the she-boons yelling, swearing, and fighting each other are just doing "payback" too.

The point is, you do better than fuckheads. Particularly in front of your children.

You're the fucking retard. You're excusing a fucking faggot just because he likes Trump. Get your head out of your ass.

Ikr?

Fucking moron was acting tough and witty and as soon ad another man comes into the picture he started to backpedal.

You dont go and bother a woman and her child and then expect the husband to just stand there like a cuck jusy because liberal shits were raised to be cucks.

What disgusting behaviour. Literally walking through a public area shouting obscenities, and then childishly instructing that woman to stop swearing. (I will say though, she did not act appropriately either)

Just look at the description of the video:
>I couldn't resist pointing out hypocrisy
>pushed me from behind, skinning my knees
(Fucking kek. The feminization of the west, everyone.)

This petty, childish fuck is now trying to exact revenge on this dude. Fucking pathetic. (Once again, not necessarily saying the bald guy acted appropriately either)

They don't believe in Free Speech they created a seperate term called "Hate Speech". Just ignore them and realize they aren't your friends, they don't care what your views are, they have no interest in talking with you.

Welcome to fucking reality it's high time people in this generation woke the fuck up and realized that the 2000 years of history leading up to this point where not times of holding hands and singing songs it was constant struggle and it will always be struggle.

>Comments are disabled for this video

Why do all your men come to America and act creepy to white girls?

That's what he gets for mansplaining to her.

Lol, the faggot walked up on a woman and child because he thought they were alone. Turned out they weren't alone.

>HELP ME

>WHERES MY CAMERA

Touché.