I have a 400 page essay due in 3 weeks, help

I have a 400 page essay due in 3 weeks, help

What's the topic? And what do you need help with?

What's the topic?

double space it

Topic?

I had trouble with a 25 page paper on encryption last semester. Can't imagine writing a 400 page paper. That would suck op.

civil war

When was this first assigned, September?

More specific?

I call bullshit since you're bitching about that on here.most gradeschool textbooks aren't barely larger than that and if your major involved such a hefty paper you would not be such a bitch about it.

How many pages have you written so far?

3 weeks is enough if you stop shitposting on Sup Forums. Get to it, lad.

No it's impossible. He'd have to write about 20 pages a day for 3 weeks. Fuck that shit.

Assignments like that are given out far in advance. OP has been bullshiting procrastinating.

>Protip: Use .5 larger font. If its 8 pnt font, use 8.5. Small enough to not be noticeable to the eye, but large enough to pump up page numbers.

Doubt it. Have you put of a doctorate dissertation?

Fuck you

Just drop the class. Life's too short.

Not saying it's gonna be fun by means, but that is doable. Besides, OP only have himself to blame for putting it off this late.

>400 / 3 = 133.3
>133.3 / 7 = 19
19 Pages a day.

sorry guys, I meant 400 words, not pages

all newfags

tfw 50 words due in 20 days

>OP was assigned to write a book

Dumb cunt. 400 words is nothing. Kill yourself if you stressing over this. Shit only gets harder

Are you shitting me, if you can't write a 400 word essay in a day, you should not be in school, you should be on the street in a skirt and heels

>400 page
You fucked this b8 up from the start retard gg faggot