Ask a Little Caesars Manager anything

Ask a Little Caesars Manager anything

How much does one of those $5 pizzas cost you guys to make?

yo can i get a pizza uuuuuhhhh BONELESS?

WHAT IS THE BEST DEAL

Where do you work?

You guy's got cookies?

what is the best thing to get?

are you a little caesars manager?

Do you shit where you eat?

How much do you love upselling to the Extra Most Bestest pizza?

Love Little Caesars' employees. Go there before closing and get three pizzas for the price of one.

A lot less than five fucking dollars
Anywhere else but here
In Utah the mormon country
Graham cracker look alikes kinda
Our Extra Most Bestest (most retarded name for a pizza) isn't that bad

>A lot less than five fucking dollars

Well no shit Sherlock, they wouldn't sell them otherwise. I was hoping for a number.

Yes
Yeah I'm usually pretty generous before we close if we have tons of extra pizzas we're gonna toss away anyway

Cost wise per pizza? I'd probably say around a dollar and around twenty five cents

Is it safe to eat this food

How often do you eat it

Is there any employee discounts /b should know about?

Ex Caesar employee from back in 2012. Was told a hot and ready cost $0.82.

Why are the wings so oddly small? Like what company sells them to you.

Cum on a pizza and give it to a customer u faggot

Yeah, it's really bad for you though, especially our dough
I'd probably say around once a week when I get to make my own pizza with no limitations so that's kinda nice
Nope, not even managers get shit for discounts, that doesn't stop me from doing discount-y shit though, like giving away free crazy bread, charging less for pizza or not at all, it's all very situational though, I can't do shit with any of the higher ups or the general manager around

I'm not too sure on the specifics, if anything I wouldn't be surprised if that number was lower now
Blue Line I think they're called? We get a lot of our toppings from them
I've ripped ass and spat in peoples pizzas, rubbing one out would take too much time

Why is the dough so bad? How is it any different from the other fast pizza chains

I second this, as I get my pizza from little ceasers pretty often

Pizza pizza?

Why would you do this to peoples food

Tons of gluten, so much it burns your fucking skin when you're making it from scratch every fucking morning it sucks, I wish we just had our dough delivered to us like everybody else

holy shit

Never knew gluten could irritate your skin.

I too am a manager at a little Caesars. But no matter how shitty the customer I've never fucked with their food

Only those who deserve it, I don't do it to everybody, also you never wanna fuck with the people who make your food for you, be kind to them and they shall repay you with kindness and food, treat them like shit and you'll get shit yourself ;)

What do people do that pisses you off?

This

Coming and complaining about waiting for pizza when we say 15 minutes and they claim they waited for 25 and make a scene in our packed lobby, or people that change their mind when they get out the door with their order and decide that they want another custom bullshit pizza and throw a tantrum, I get fuckers of all race and shape always wanting to complain about something so that they can get free food even though I usually expose them 9 out of 10 times, we get the equivalency of McDonalds customers, because we're the fucking McDonalds of pizza, so people wonder why they're whole 5 dollar pizza doesn't exactly taste like a five fucking star pizza

And the list goes fucking on and on with shithead customers, I'm usually the one who has to deal with them because we're understaffed as shit and I'm one of the only 2 closing managers in our giant fucking old ass store

Ok understandable

How to make the dough give your burns are you a celiac? (Gluten intolerant)

No there's just a lot of gluten in our pizza flour that we use to make our dough, when we mix it with water, oil and our "dough" mix, it comes together to make sticky as shit pizza dough, touching it initially doesn't burn, it's just when you've been handling it for a while, by the time I'm done making dough my hands are about as red as lobsters

I'm in Utah too where you at

Why dont you wear gloves? How long does it take to make the dough and why are you doing it by hand and not in a giant mixer

Where are YOU at in Utah?
We do mix it, we also cut it and place it on trays to sit and proof in our freezer so we can use them later to make pizza.

Cedar going to SUU
Originally from hurricane

You work at the lc there? What's it like?

Have you ever fuck one of your employees?

Yeah, she's my gf now

are they ever going to bring back the pretzel crust pizza?

No, and we never will, and if we do I won't be around to go through that hell again

why? what was the problem?

It was the biggest hassle to deal with considering it ruined some of our pizza pans completely, and they always stuck because of the solution we had to use for it on our dough, which wasn't meant to become anything related to a pretzel

ya'll nigguz hirin?

At my store we always are

Former Little caesars employee here. When I did work there. We were given a dollar discount and there was no tax included. I wasn't complaining, i got cheap mediocre pizza for an even cheaper price.

why are you always hiring?

The pretzel crust was good but the cheese sauce literally made me vomit

I'm also an assistant manager

Idk who your GM or supervisor is but I bet you'll get a "fixer", as we call them, being transferred to your store sometime this year for all of that. Unless your superiors are literal niggers.

Yes it's Blue Line. You sound like a nigger for being so petty.

>it burns your fucking skin when you're making it from scratch
holy shit, are you made of fucking paper? I have never met another person who gets skin problems from FLOUR.

>sticky dough
use less water, retard. It's exactly 8 quartz per bag of flour, per bag of yeast mix. I have trained actual retards to do this reliably.

Also, I hope nobody here thinks being a "manager" actually means anything. The small raise is nice but you're essentially just a crew member who can count the safe and be left alone without burning the place down.