Why haven't you bought your 5.2" girlfriend cat ears yet? C'mon user

Why haven't you bought your 5.2" girlfriend cat ears yet? C'mon user

Makes them look extra cute

I'm gonna get these for myself fuck you

because it isn't 2007 anymore

It's not? I'm still wearing black and listening to The Used. Should I kill myself next week or the week after? Like I don't want to look needy or anything

More of this Qt, op has right idea

I post her all the time. But im on my 3rd life ban so I can only use data now. Something about posting myself as twink in /hm/ and being CP. But this is the girl with the 'perfect' pussy.

To be fare she used snapchat filter straight after a shave

Kik?

Hasn't hit puberty yet

her face?

You mean post like I've only be Len her for 2 years instead of 5? Sure. Let me get my bank details and I'll post my full nudes to

Yeah my phone doesn't help me while typing. I've posted her face last year when she was 17 as a guess her age thread. Everyone said 14-16 so, short blue hair, blue eyes with a baby face and now some super cute ears

If you've kept it going, why mess up a good thing

Lol

Bump

Because the guys at my school call me gay and an emo. Which is fucked, I'm only half emo

I only had enough to buy one pair and they's mine.

Kik?..

That's a man, baby.

And they banned me for this shit. Obviously I'm at least 20, I'm just small like my GF.... Who now has cute anime cat ears and looks even less legal than she did before I get her ears.

That's my man, baby. Has a bigger dick then me, which she uses to choke me with and beat me senseless

That's hot.

More belly button plz