ITT: Rappers who most hate white people

yeah he does a lot

WE WUZ KANGZ

J. Cole

spaceghostpurrp

hard being an sgp fan

Kendrick's whitey-hating game is weak compared to what some of the Five Percent Nation affiliates were slinging in the early Nineties.

ITT: Retards

He claims his clothing style is white boi metal. So he is a black boi wearing white boi metal shit. Idk pretty sure he's degenerate drug dealing gangster but I do like some of his beats and lazy style. But he's just so niggery

this but unironically

white people have been copying black people for a very long time, and vice versa
is that really so hard to get

So lets imagine that some person believed this album was commanding them to murder white people. If they murdered someone and then their beliefs about this album was made known, that would only help to reduce their punishment and put scrutiny on kendrick, right? I can't really imagine how it could help the victims and prosecution.

He literally hates white people for listening to his music. I do like his stuff though, so I can hate him as a person, but that doesn't affect my enjoyment of his work.

earl hates white people for listening to his music, or kendrick does?

Kendrick I think doesn't care, but Earl straight up acts like an asshole at concerts if there are lots of whiteys in the crowd.

I didn't know sharing was bad

It could help the victims get to Kendricks deep pockets in a civil lawsuit. I dunno how it would help them in the murder trial though.

i've literally never seen footage of an odd future concert where there wa anything but young white males in the crowd