You know it is correct

You know it is correct.

No It's fucking not OP, my dog Beanie ran away and my mother Prayed and he came back, fuck you OP you fucking faggot!
Praise the Lord, Amen!

good point

yes, and that's the difference between science and religion you god damn mongoloid.

yeah they are all hypocritical pieces of shit.

>science
>born gay
kys

>No proof required.
True.
>Didn't mention how proving something is a strictly scientific tool, a thing that no religion ever tried to be.
Woops.

Any belief outside science is highly unlikely to be proven with the scientific method, becase again, it isn't science.
All we do is guess based on our own spirituality to do the same thing science does: find truth. Thing is, we have a different scope altoghether.

tl;dr: "I have one eye and you can't prove there's a third dimension."
Pretty damn hard to explain anything spiritual to someone so extremely close minded and science centric.

GOOD point.

>assuming all christians are the same
almost like you think all liberals are the same, or all muslims are the same or all democrats are the same or all whites are the same or all blacks are the same.

see the double edge OP? kill yourself godless heathen.

There's something called being naive.
You are naive if you believe anything science says without checking all the math. Not all people can do that.
You are naive spiritually if you believe anything anyone says about anything without making a spiritual judgement. Anyone can do it.

Believing only on something "physical" is for the weak minded, but highly trained.
I much prefer to be strong minded first, we can see the training part along the way.

Damn, are you retarded? Or just brainwashed? Fucking idiot

Can't really argue with a post with no argument.

Sounds like something stupid people would say.

Let me guess, you consider yourself street-smart as opposed to book smart?

No, just open minded.

I don't much like to view the world in just one, constricting, way.
Besides, science can't prove everything. It can prove measurable natural events. It can't even fathom sociology, law, spirituality etc. So why should I accept it as an all encompassing truth?

Yeah it’s pretty hard to believe something spiritual when there’s no reason to believe in it to begin with. If it’s true that you want to find truth, that should be your starting point. You don’t just presuppose the supernatural exists and then go from there trying to find ways to find truth about it, you first need to actually be able to show in some way it even exists.

I'll need to dissect your post.

>it’s pretty hard to believe something spiritual when there’s no reason to believe in it to begin with.
For me that's actually the beauty of it. Anything you "know" you chose to believe it as true. You need to have some good faith to believe that a bunch of guys on a lab tell the truth about everything.
I'm definetly not a flat-earther, but science is useful. It doesn't give life meaning, it's just a very convenient tool.

>You don’t just presuppose the supernatural exists and then go from there trying to find ways to find truth about it
Believe you me, I started actually calling bullshit on anything that wasn't immediatly true to me. I'm not an UFO hunting lunatic. Shit just started to make sense spiritually for me after some digging.

>you first need to actually be able to show in some way it even exists
It's not that spirituality strays from reality, it just sees it as just another element on a bigger picture. We aren't preocupied to make our things make sense in the ways of the brain, but of the heart first. We often ask if the information was useful even if unclear.

None of mentioned things is Science you Liberal Faggot. Big Bang?? You think you can just invent a made up theory and call it science?

Bill Nye the FAGGOT guy

bump

This isn't the 2000s. Liberals are the science denying cucks of today. Try bringing up gender or black IQ, and they'll spew more retarded shit than the most zealous creationist.

When Christians do things like take the bible as being a scientific resource or the literal word of god they completely lose me. I think Jordan Peterson is about the only one I've come across that makes a good case for those ideas being important.

Christfag here.
I fucking hate when people do it too.
Miss the entire fucking point.

I'm a liberal through and through and I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. As many others on this site, you talk out of your ass like you're some genius when you're just some clueless wanker.

Whats more sad is that they law try to impose that like the real shit, examples are when you go to a fucking court they make you touch thay book and swear that you are saying the true just for that.

>As many others on this site, you talk out of your ass like you're some genius when you're just some clueless wanker.
Every atheist ever.

So early and already triggered, i bet you even get triggered in your dreams too.

Suddenly telling someone they are wrong is being triggered. Uh huh. Clueless.

Aaaaaaand baited.

tfw lifelong atheist but stopped hating christianity and the west when I realized the 1% is basically going to make us fuck muslims so they can make everything into one big market to sell to with no important barriers to them being even richer

they care least of all about the atheist, you thought you'd spend your life debating Christians whom actually value talk but you're really, increasingly as time goes on, hiding from muslims who are not going to integrate into the west especially in terms of thinking of atheists as anything other than a target, something to be thrown off of a building for cheers or used for target practice

protect atheism by rejecting islam and keeping it out of your community, support christians if you have to choose a side and believe me you're gonna have to pick a side because neither group cares we exist, they've got most atheists saying they love god out loud for the love of their own families and that's good enough for them

being this stupid. god returns dog but fails to save 4 year old getting rekd by 10 ton lorry

Recovering from the acid trip buddy?

You new around here bud?

I'm an atheist and feel like I share more common ground with Christians in terms of shared values than I would have liked to admit in the past. Islam needs to go through some serious internal changes, otherwise it is only going to continue to be a threat to western society. People love to throw around the whole "not all muslims" which I know that not all are bad people, but there are way too many that still agree with the more extreme elements of the religion.