Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?

Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?

You've got a lot to be proud of, so I figure you'd love to come and see your proud history on display in a museum. I always hear white people talking about white pride.

Just come take a walk.

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/jewish-involvement-transatlantic-stave-trade-canard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850.
So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war).
Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews financed the Dutch who traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned most of the slave ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

jews are not white btw, they are semites not caucasians

Where's it at? you act like I wouldnt go and feel zero shame for my people. You act like Joseph Kony didn't just happen, which was way worse, you act like civilization through all of time wasnt cruel and paved with the blood of others. Even to this day there are enslaved/oppressed people who have it way worse than the slaves ever did, and yet, you wont hear some shit like this. Why? Because niggers are the scum of the earth, a beaten failure of a race that couldnt dominate anyone other than themselves, and even then, did it terribly.

do some math for me?
3000/free black population
compared to
# white slave owners/free white population

If any of this were true, all it would prove is that nobody's innocent and would not give white people the upper hand. But since these are all lies, it doesn't matter. It's funny what strange things the guilty imagination comes up with.

Whites did it more

Why so much hostility? Touched a white nerve huh? You won't be able to repeat the feats of your ancestors, and you know exactly what you deserve, so now it's your role to wait for a black man to do whatever he wants to you. No one will come to your rescue, all sympathy is removed. You're on your own and it's all your own fault.

>Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy

>racist copypasta, not even wrong

inb4 some shitty statistics argument

>barbary wars: over piracy
>top 1.8%: ignores 'household servants', 'peons', and 'undocumented' slaves...

Millions of white people were slaves, genocided and treated worse than dogs in the past, so why are American blacks any special on an international scale?

Sounds like someone doesn't want to be held accountable for his crimes

I don't give a shit about prof kikeberg's propaganda machine.

most racists like you don't, obviously.

Is there really any dishonesty in this museum? It's just history. Why so scared?

enslaved by other whites soooo fuck off racist shit

Learn to read fucking retard.

Of the 1.8% which were in the top wealth class at the time able to afford slaves, 3000(blacks)made up about 68%.

I'm not American, so what crimes have i committed? Around 1% of whites in the south had slaves. It was huge plantations owned only by the richest people.

To claim that ALL white people should feel responsible is racism, plain and simple. Its the same as blaming Iranians for the slavery of millions of white people because they share the same skin color as the Ottomans, Crimean tatars and the North-Africans who kidnapped and enslaved white people.
The logic is flawed and makes no sense other than to guilt trip innocent people.

Learn history. You're ignorant and are making a fool out of yourself.

Dear asshole that wants to spread propaganda and further divide people:
1. Very few people owned slaves
2. Most people’s families immigrated after the civil war
3. Those that were here, most fought with or supported the Union

Enough of this Slavery bullshit - it’s just a crutch for loser black people or guilty white elitists to rest on

>only white people kept or traded slaves
>white people were never slaves themselves

lol. go back to college, millennial

Whites stood by and did nothing. Whites laugh at it and don't feel that the whites directly responsible shouldn't be punished. Therefore all whites are responsible, because you condone it

What about the black slavers of Barbados?

>Le niggers are people too meme.

Gr8 b8 m8

If we had a white history museum how would that make you feel?

if not american are you from one of the European countries that benefitted from slavery? Greek, roman, any celtic background - all slavers. British? big slavers, French, spanish, russian, german? Slavers.

which ethnic group do you come from (because i will bet slavers, and probably slaves are in your ancestry)

same goes for you

I hope there's a group of black men at the end of the tour that come out and beat the shit out of any white people that pass through. Whites wouldn't be able to fight back die to so much guilt, in addition to the normal physical inferiority.

literally the most insane single thing I've ever read on Sup Forums, congratulations

This IS a white museum. White culture is based around nothing other than slavery. Slavery museum = White museum

What ethnic group has NOT benefited from slavery at some point?
Also, i’m ethnically Scottish, who were brutally oppressed by the English for centuries. Far, far longer than the fucking Africans get real

Maybe we should only blame direct descendants of slaveholders.

Should be easy to find if we start with the Daughters of the American Revolution records for the South.

Africans sold white people slaves lol.

You do know that if it ever comes to a race war that whites, slavs and asians will steamroll all other competitors due to mental superiority, longer history of warfare, better cohesion and all-round being better at killing things that threaten them, right?
We've colonized Africa before, don't push us to do it again because blacks can't even defend themselves without numerical superiority in a street fight, you'd be hopelessly lost on shit creek without a paddle.

All blacks behave like they deserve the world be given to them because "muh slavery" even though it originated within slavic lands and had been a thing here long before Africans started breathing their own shit vapours to get high.
While in reality, everything you have is because of white sympathy. If it weren't for that we could've wiped you from the earth hundreds of times over and there wouldn't be a damned thing you skinnies could do about it.

So before you start throwing oil on a fire that'll burn your own house down, think about what the consequences might be if your wish comes true and think how lucky you are for being born in the first place, because at any time in history we could've exterminated the blacks with ease if we wanted.
Worst part is that all the power you have now is STILL because of white apologists who have been tricked by your lies. So next time you think you can say shit like "wait for a black man to do whatever he wants with you. No one will help you." Think about the reason you're alive in the first place and have the capability to say that shit anonymously on the internet.
Not because of yourself, not because of your crack-addict mother nor deadbeat father, not because of any of your ancestors. No, because of white men who held power over your good for nothing, merit-stealing, supremacist, self-destructive leeches of people's lives.

Well less then 1% of muslims are terrorists an we shit on them

Maybe we should chain the africans and send them back. The murder rates would go way down.

Irish not Swedish were oppressed by English for centuries.

>slavery is a white people thing
nice meme you fuck

Lol wut. Why are you belittling my cultures rich history by making a blanket statement like that? Seems a little racist if you ask me.

They also had the largest slave trade in human history along the barbary coast. Distinct from the atlantic slave trade which picked slaves up along the ivory coast. Both the barbary coast slave trade and the ottomon slave trade were better than the americas. They had the foresight to castrate large numbers of slaves to keep the population under control. Wiping out inconvenient peoples rather than facing social parasites several generations in the future.

this

U still got nigga slaves an white on white do t count

We are not proud of that. Because it reminds us niggers exist.

It was a different time period, and you're forgetting it was white people who abolished slavery. Irish people were treated like less than human in the 18th-19th century too. We can't sit on our high horse in the modern society condemning the past, because people back then had different lives.

History is filled with slavery, famine, diseases swiping through every country frequently wiping out a large percentage of the populations, genocide, and the list goes on. It was a different time period from now. Black people being slaves in America should hardly leave a mark on history, and its only relevant because America has influence.

that didnt answer my question but you tried

My ancestors were yankees that didn't come to the south until after reconstruction. It saddens me that some of them wasted their lives. Throwing it away for nigger freedom and so country can forcibly stop the right of people to self govern.

Not really big majority of Whites never had much to do with slavery that started in Egypt and STILL exists in some part of Africa
In fact most European countries never had one single colony in your filthy Apefrica,sorry. Slavery was legal in Saudi Arabia up to 1960.Arab Muslims owned Nigger slaves longer historically lol Also Klan was created after civil war they never owned slaves ether

SCOTTISH YOU FUCKING IMBICILE

So this is a long winded way of admitting that white people are barbaric savages? We already know that. Why are whites so proud of this violent, sadistic tendency? I'd think you'd want to fix this mental illness.

I feel like if it weren't utterly demonized and destroyed, down to

*Democrat history

you filthy nigger.

native hawaiians.

No, it shows that you are inferior

Why should I ? I have no interest in obsolete agricultural equipment.

North africans also sold white people as slaves. Conducting slave raids into europe as late as the 1800s. The rich ones were ransomed off, the rest castrated and sold into labor.

Wow, good point.

Does the slavery museum mention the rest of the americas? That brazil imported between 3 and 10 times as many africans during the atlantic slave trade? Or the haitian revolution? Let alone islamic slavery or the long history of slavery in africa? Or even the famous but apocryphal tale of constructing the pyramids?

It isn't a slavery museum. It is an american guilt museum. By white people for white people because they love making themselves feel guilty.

This.

It's Democrat party history.

because niggers like to bitch

Slavery in the american continent was largely a jewish institution. Just pull up any list of the oldest synagogues in the new world. They correlate completely with the largest slave trading hubs. In fact the first one built in the US is named after a wealthy slave trader.

davidduke.com/jewish-involvement-transatlantic-stave-trade-canard/

It's not your history. That's sad that you have nothing you did yourself, so you have to build your self esteem based on a lie. Wouldn't you feel better about yourself if you faced up to reality and based your self esteem on your own accomplishments rather than dead people?

*Better

They do everything better guy. It's just science.

These people are crazy. You're trying to reason and use logic with them. You can't. Don't waste your time.

Has anyone ever heard of an African martial art? Like seriously...

Niggers themselves have benefitted from slavery. Apart from in their own lands. Look at where you are now. Then look at Africa, where you would be without slavery. You're welcome.

Fpbp

Whites were actually impoverished by it. When the competition had free workers it reduced the value of their labor and the prices of their crops. I'd go so far as to say whites were the primary victims. Blacks were still better off than in africa; they got food, shelter, and culture. Meanwhile anyone outside of a plantation was reduced to subsistence farming.

Its a long way to explain that if we were so barbaric and focused on destroying black people, that we could've done it by now.
So if you really were as sad as you all claim to be, we wouldn't be having this discussion. You wouldn't have been born and I'd have lived as I am.

Also, you're calling whites barbaric while blacks
>rape virgins because they believe it heals AIDS
>still burn people alive as punishment
>5000 years development time, still living in mudhuts
>cuts clits off young women because reasons
>"dancing" is basically dry-banging in a circle of people
>"culture" is still mostly voodoo jungle magic
But whites are barbaric savages and you're the civilized race that lives in caves, banging on sticks and rocks with AKs built by white people to wage your own wars over cultural differences.

The example is, that if we were anywhere near as barbaric as blacks, the black race would be extinct.

You won't say that to a black man's face, keyboard warrior. White people need a reality check. People like you are why knockout games exist, because you need to learn respect.

So tru. Man u alwayz rite Dayquan. Deez craka ass pussy nigga fuck niggas. Sheeeit

Haha, whites were slaves. Fucking hilarious. How embarrassing for whites

Actually it seems like black culture is based around nothing other than slavery. Look at any black culture scholar. Whether they study contemporary culture or history. Their entire career, every paper, every lecture, every speech revolves around slavery. It is the one defining characteristic.

Probably the opposite. They found a junkie that'll let you whip him for five bucks. Get a taste of the good old days.

Thanks nigger.

>solve disagreement with physical violence
How barbaric of you.

Umm...clearly you haven't been going to public school, Tyrone. You know, the school.that the working white class pays for with taxes. Get off the streets and get into a book you sorry ass nigger.

Baiting or just hypocrisy. Obviously, only the opponent's arguments should be held to any sort of standards

This.

Yes.

I'll apply for manager there.

Your knuckles are dragging.

There is this 'festival' somewhere in africa where groups from different villages meet to hit eachother with long sticks. It usually ends with someone who got beaten getting his old rusty ak and starting to shoot the others.

>Does the slavery museum mention the rest of the americas? That brazil imported between 3 and 10 times as many africans during the atlantic slave trade? Or the haitian revolution? Let alone islamic slavery or the long history of slavery in africa? Or even the famous but apocryphal tale of constructing the pyramids?
>It isn't a slavery museum. It is an american guilt museum. By white people for white people because they love making themselves feel guilty.

Where has Africa gone the past 2000 years? Nothing but mud huts as far as the eyes can see. Whites have maintained civilisation on their shoulders for much longer than that even. If it's not my history as you say then why should I feel white guilt? Oh that's right I don't because I take responsibility for my actions, not anyone else's. Nice bait but let's me real niggers love to play the victim. That victim mentality won't work on the logically superior, sorry bud.

What I don't understand is how a misappropriation of guilt has led some people to regard an entire people as racist, and vice versa, an entire race as monkeys...I shouldn't expect people to just "get over it" but it seems like alot of finger pointing at who's the "real" shit kicker.

Whites should be thankful for the opportunity to apologize for their sins to the black men?

You can look all that shit up on the internet.

If a nigger was dumb enough to have this argument in person with me, to say the dumb shit that's being said I'm this thread by you fuxking savages you could bet your ass I'd tell the nigger he is over all inferior. I have no problem with that. Niggers think they're fucking real tough real big. You don't amount to shit.
Keyboard warrior my ass. You don't know me, nigger. Get back in line at dss you worthless fuck.

>It's not your history. That's sad that you have nothing you did yourself, so you have to build your self esteem based on a lie.
I hate this argument. It is the fundamental lie of cultural marxism. To convince people in the west to abandon their history. It is a centuries old lineage that you have a duty to carry forward. You are a part of it, born because they lived well. Take pride in who you are and continue in their footsteps. Fuck the idea that the past is unrelated to the present or that caring about the past somehow weakens you.

>courage

What, to browbeat about something I didn't do? I going to pass...

Well they do have superior resistance to the sun.

Sound familiar? Kinda like white people?

Well done Boris 1 kopeyka has been deposited in your bank account. (Please note as a employee you will be taxed at 86%)

Is it filled with the African niggers who sold other niggers to the white man?

Hell I've never heard of a traditional african liquor.

How long until some racist white arsonist burns it down? I don't think the white mind can handle this concentration of guilt

Good eye goyim.