New trap/cd/mental illness thread

New trap/cd/mental illness thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this you?

>you will never impale churro's trap pussy while she moans like a slut and leaks her nut all over her cage

oc from a few minutes ago. tell me what you'd do to me

Id love to suck your nipples ;3 kik?

kik is "mynamejeff0987". sounds weird but just to protect identity

well first I'd grab you by the throat and force you to spread your legs. You look like a cute lil bitchboi though, you did a good job shaving.

Wanna put my hand in between your legs

thank you ;)
and then do what?

post butt

I always think of traps as the type of people who get very nervous when they are going to the bank or have to talk to another human being in person

but

Hiya.

JUST POST THE HOT ONES WE DON'T NEED THESE GROSS HONS

post yourself then sweetie

Lol you're picky huh?

kik?

sexy girl

moar?

Hi ^^

Go in for the kill, kiss your neck whilst I fell the blood start pumping into your cock, feeling it get hard in my hand.

You then spread your legs and I'll start slowly masturbating your hard cock. Once your really hard I'll take that as a good time to start fucking you, I have 2 frilly ankle bracelets that would look great on you, I'd lay you on your back hold your legs up whilst I fuck your little hole. You can stay slowly wanking your hard shaft whilst you feel me getting deeper and deeper inside you

I'm not hot, it would degrade the thread, like you're doing.

Waddup

Fek. Kinda started with the best one I've got.

Amazin

You can either contribute or stop whining.

holy fuck i'm hard. i want to be dolled up and fucked

kik???

I'm not really in the mood to post my kik.

please keep the pics coming then xD

Id make you cum without you even stroking it babe, you'd look like such a slut princess for me. i want you in the smallest of mini skirts, preferrapely white with a little pink but I want them sexy legs high in the air, you can look me deep in the eyes knowing that I'm looking back at the prettiest little sissy slut I've ever seen and she looks so dolled up for me I have to put in the extra effort, I want you to run out of energy through sheer orgasms but I'll keep fucking my sweet little sissy slut until she explodes.

how do you guys deal with intense depression (bc spoiler i haven't figured it out help)

You got it friendo. Have some tinny tiddies for your troubles.

yummy! I love nipples lol

Me again, where you from sweet ?
I do wanna fuck you, kik ?

They're just the best. ^-^

can we see your cock ;3

Haven't really worked out a permanent solution myself.
See post.

Can I get a source?

Waddy

you sure know how to make a sissy slut hard, oh my god. i would love this
south australia

here it is

Lololololol. Here's maybe a better pic? I dunno

That file name!
>youmustbeonlinux.jpg

ugh that needs sucking

so big...

Hey!

hey there ;3 kik?

I need a trap to love

Lol I had to recover it coz I deleted all my pics at one point.
Eh I'm not much into that. Depends on the person.

Ty for your input. Even at 6am people still just wanna see boobs I guess.

You have the trips so sure :b LouiseW_TG

Yeah well you probably shouldn't expect actual help in a trap thread. People here just horny af.

Ya it was either this or start my own thread. Didn't wanna do that

Respect you as a person

Mmm I suppose. I mean I'd like to help but I'm not much good at that stuff. Liytle too fucked myself to really do any good. All I can do is give kitty. ^-^

If I bought you a mini skirt and pretty shoes I'd expect you to have the on, along with the frilly ankle bracelets and bra when I get home from work. Not only that, I expect you to stop what you are doing and bend over ready for me to enter the room, legs wide apart ready for a good seeing to...

I'm gonna walk over, unzip my pants and run my hard shaft in between your ass cheeks, you don't move until I tell you to. You don't move at all, the only time you relieve the strain from bending over is when I grab your hair and pull your head up. Then your arse is getting slapped extremely hard before I absolutely pound you silly. You are going to remember this pounding my sweet fuck doll

Any more in bath?

bump

Just this one.

Mmm lovely legs!

>so big...

wat

Danke. I'm quite fond of them myself.

holy fuck yes daddy. please tell me more about what you'd do to your pretty little cock slave

(i know i need to shave my ass)

Awe what a nice little pussy ;) and you are very cute hun :)

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

Danke. ^-^

Spanks you!

Since nobody wants to talk about healthy coping mechanisms for depression I guess I'll just post nudes for validation. What could go wrong?

More for the horny guys on kik :b

C A N C E R .
A
N
C
E
R

im in phoenix

why are my trap options non existent?

Awww. I do wish I could help.
It's too damn hot there.

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

yeah but i want a qt trap to rim all night ;_;

C A N C E R.
A
N
C
E
R

holy mother of god i want to suck you off

And u want waffles. We can't always get what we want.

fuck it, it is now my quest to find a trap toy in one of these threads here in AZ

I mean I want waffles. >.

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep

thanks

Hai. J-just for the record, im not a nazi ;_;

Omg this I want sooooo bad

Spread em

I really need to find a guy to pound mah butt. Toys just don't cut it anymore.

Weird thing to start out with! ;3

Just for fun now here's the tightest tuck you'll probably ever see

Whoops was meant to reply to my own post.

I would pound you out into I fine piece of metal work

Daddy's gonna come home one day and treat you well, for being such a good little slut. He's gonna come home to you washing the dishes and he walks up from behind you and whispers in your ear what a good submissive little fuckdoll you have been, he will have a preasant for you and he's brought you your favourite milkshake. This means that his hands are ice cold whilst you are nice and warm. He reaches around and puts his ice cold hands on your warm cock, you instantly quiver at how good this all feels, you press your fine little arse against daddy's pants and feel that he's slowly getting hard, just like you are.

I start running my big cold hands down those sexy hips and onto your balls, lifting them a little I realise that you must be hard, yes you are rock hard and so is daddy, I let you turn around and see that daddy is rock hard from feeling your sexy body. You look me deep in the eyes and push your hard shaft against mine I push back harder and you lie back a little over the sink, our shafts are both rock hard and up, rubbing against each other's. You lean forward and we start passionately kissing feeling the blood trickle through each other's ever increasing hard ons.

You tell me what's next. Do it on kik if you want to

feet pls

It would take quite a lot of work to accomplish that. Such a large surface area after all. Know what I feel like dropping my kik now afterall. tempomage

So damn sexxxy id love to have u lol

>even after 1.5 years on hormones i will never be that confident with my body no matter how many compliments i get and how many penises i erect
>mfw

ill gladly pund you and suck you off ;). you have kik or snapchat?

D: hmm im not comfortable with showing that at the moment ;_; sorry
I had this guy who just posted this stuff saying i was a nazitrap. I hope he's gone now ;_;
Also you look amazing

And it's a fine ass I would love to be all up in and with

I really don't understand that fetish but here you go.
Kik: tempomage
Well someone has got to be lucky first.