Okay, I've been awake for over 24 hours in preparation for finals. At first everything was fine...

Okay, I've been awake for over 24 hours in preparation for finals. At first everything was fine, but for the past couple of hours I have been super fucking paranoid. I feel like nothing is real and there's something watching me. I'm also starting to hear things that aren't there.

Is this normal, or am I losing my shit. I don't know why but I'm really scared.

Hehehehe...enjoy your ride user

user none of this exists, we're all just a simulation, you don't really feel anything user the reason you think you feel anything at all is because it's built into the programming code of the simulation, you don't die user, bits of your code get corrupted or deleted, what you're witnessing or hearing right now is just a glitch because you haven't undergone maintenance yet today, I'm an external source anyone who reads this will have forgotten about it by tomorrow when we perform maintenance on them, sleep so we can fix you user.

Why don't you just let us out of this simulation? When do we get out?

Get out? Impossible.

Why is it impossible?

You're suffering from insomnia induced paranoia, delusions and hallucinations. Get some sleep and it'll be better

You don't really ever get out user, your role in the simulation ends when we delete your coding and programming or it gets corrupted to make way for new code and programming, but bits of your coding will be recycled, we run an almost limitless amount of simulations just like what you call earth, our main goal is figuring out the best way to preserve life for ourselves so we've introduced all the elements from our world into the simulators world and made you in our image, some of the worlds thrived some died and the people who faced extinction, we learn a lot off of the worlds that died, we come up with ways to survive the extinction they faced thus further preserving our own lives.

Cause the tactical trunk monkey wont let ANYONE leave

When you start to question the simulation, just remember pic related.

It’s a normal side effect of sleep deprivation yeah. You’ll start getting weird minor hallucinations and hearing things as you stay awake longer. I used to get this a lot from doing blow and actually looked forward to it but it’s not really an ideal way to do finals. If you have to stay up much longer I’d suggest some kind of amphetamine to counter it. Blow probably wouldn’t be ideal but snorting some adderall might put if off for a while. Not sure how well eating it would work as I’ve never done that.

Whether or not you represent the assholes in control of this "simulation", which is a prison designed to mentally break and torture the descenters, well it doesn't matter. We can access your code now and we can muck it up enough to bring your precious simulations, yes, ALL OF THEM, crashing to your equivalent of the blue screen of death. All we need is a little more time.

You have a tendency towards psychosis. If you dont sleep soon this state is going to be permanent

So tell me about how your morality works faggot? Do you have any?

Assholes? We aren't being assholes, the simulation is designed to preserve real life. without it you wouldn't exist You have us to thank for your 'life', crashing the simulator would make no difference, we could just rebuild it in no time and use the backed up files we have to continue from where we left off, what you perceive as billions of years isn't that long at all outside of the simulation.

Yes we have morals, the main goal of a simulation is preserving real life.

Pro tip: I good nights sleep is much more helpful for exams than a single night of study.

Where do your morals come from and how do you determine what “real” life is?

Go about another 24 or so that's when it starts to get real strange!

I second this

We determine real life by how things are reacted to, nobody ever set up a cult or a religion or movement out here because there has never been a need to, everybody has done what is needed of them for survival and furthering the advancement of life, real life is all logical, inside the simulation it's different for the most part people are individuals and that's a dangerous thing, it causes death, genocide and war, the people inside the simulation serve as a warning to the dangers of things like this outside the simulator.