Who is the best serial killer, and why is it Ted Bundy?

Who is the best serial killer, and why is it Ted Bundy?
>handsome, charismatic
>70's "flower child" era
>abducted only hot co-eds
>spanned 7+ states
>confessed to 30 murders; experts say true count well in excess of 100
>escaped custody twice
>necrophiliac
>kept severed heads in his apartment as "mementos"
>final victim was 12 years old
>most interviewed and respected serial killer
>died in electric chair

Only one I think even comes close is Gary Ridgway.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Kearney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Steven_Kraft
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christman_Genipperteinga
imdb.com/title/tt0112681/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ed Gein
Charles Manson
The Vampire (forgot his name)
Bunnyman
Eric and Dylan (not serial but fuck it)
The guy who sold his victim's flesh as burgers
and the list goes on. Ted bundy is entry-level shit.

The best is one yet to be named, surely if you've settled on that hack

Iceman Kuklinski killed 200 Men,worked for over 25 years in killing and only got busted because he stop carrying.
But Bundy was fine too, I wouldn't put him above Kulkinski tho

Women still love Ted Bundy

Kulkinski was a professional, doest make sense counting professional mafia hits as "serial killing", serial killers did it for the lulz, mafia hitmen did it because it was their job.

Can you write a long list of the victims that Charles Manson killed.

Or did you mean to write that you are a faggot and are about to post a picture of yourself wearing a short skirt and stockings on backpage.

He enjoyed it too user, check the tapes of him being interviewed. Pure sadist.

>Ed Gein
Very depraved, good choice. The whole matriarch/incest/worship/masochism angle is fucking dark.
>Charles Manson
I give the guy props for brainwashing those girls and fucking them on the regular. Helter Skelter was a bad idea though Sharon Tate was beautifully executed.
>The Vampire
Richard Chase was a baaad boy.
>Bunnyman
Urban Legends don't count
>Ted Bundy is entry-level shit
He's really not.

Elizabeth Bathory (although the story is questionable) takes the cake, happy reading.

Incorrect.
He tries to cover his emotions but can't. Watch his slight body movements and involuntary expressions, he doesn't want to relive any part of it, he just has to maintain face.

>Bathory
If the stories are true, it actually disgusts me to think about her
>incorrect
I don't know about that

Gilles De Rais
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

Dahmer was the best and you know it. Cool guy. Fucker kept a severed head in his work locker.

It's a misconception that psychopaths don't have have emotions. They even recognize other people's emotions which is why theyr e such great manipulators. What they don't do is see other people as anything but objects.

>increased his fortune by marriage
>Member of the House of Montmorency-Laval
>companion-in-arms of Joan of Arc
>serial killer of children
>Victims: "140 ?"
Fuck me

Isn't there debate about whether he did any of this?
When he was defamed his fortune and land went to the crown and because he'd fallen out of political favour it would've been getting two birds stoned at once to make this kinda move on him

Not a serial killer but she sure made a mess out of her boyfriend, Travis.

>that look

H.H. Holmes by far. He built an entire hotel which turned out to be a murder factory.

Several of the things you mentioned in your list actually don't support your thesis that he's the best serial killer. Maybe he's just the one you like the most.

>Ed Gein

Shit taste

Not familiar with this one at all, who is she and what did she do?

Which things, user?

She's not a serial killer. She just murdered her boyfriend.

Jodi Arias.
>stalked her bf obsessively for years
>kept him interested with sex (mostly anal)
>stabbed him 29 times, cut his throat and then shot him in the head
>because he wouldn't marry her and was interested in other women
>Mormons lol

John Wayne Gacey, Richard Ramirez, the zodiac, BTK...all more interesting and better

Richard Ramirez isn't really that interesting. As person he was very shallow. He acted on pure emotion compared to someone like dahmer or Bundy who were much more methodical and purposed.

Trips don't lie

I like your trips but
>John Wayne Gacey, Richard Ramirez, the zodiac, BTK
>more interesting and better
In what way? I like Ramirez' style but he was an amateur
>getting caught in public
Gacy was bad, I agree. That crawl space. His refusal to admit guilt is fascinating.
>Zodiac
Used a gun. Wasn't caught. Wrote cipher. Meh.
>BTK
Married with children closet sadist snuff fetishist manchild; hung a preteen girl from a pipe. Not bad. Got caught sending a floppy disk (lol) to police.

Forgot pic

Bundy abducted, raped and killed people. Nothing beyond that. He's interesting bc he's relatable as an Everyman kind of person. All those other people are much more interesting

Hey look, it's a "Charles Manson never killed anyone" kid. What color Che Guevara t-shirt are you wearing today?

>points out things he thinks are mundane about Ted
>all those other people are much more interesting
Provide reasons why they're more interesting or fuck off.
>Ted lured girls into his web by acting weak and aloof (he would wear a cast on his arm and politely ask for help)
>not interesting
Yeah nah you're a cunt.

Gacey - murdered/raped people and buried them in his basement in concrete. More interesting

Ramirez - tortured randoms and believed he was Satan. More interesting

Zodiac - toyed with police, never caught

Btk - toyed with police for almost 20 years

chichi?

Truth,but Kulkinski was both actually he started killing for fun too,later he realized he can make money out of it

If you guys actually believe kulkinski killed as many people as he said he did, then you're total faggots.

i like that gay serial killer in the 70's. guy was tiny and preferred to kill big straight military guys. he'd get them in his car and drug them, then tortured them to death or he'd suddenly pop them in the head with a .22 pistol. he was caught by being pulled over with a dead guy in his passenger seat. forget his name. big count.

or that indian (pakistani?) that killed exactly 100 kids, then turned himself in. was supposed to be revenge over some police brutality or something.

>most interviewed serial killer

can you link to three of his interviews, thanks.

Zodiac killer cuz he was smart enough not to get caught

This guy gets it

wait, confusing this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Kearney
with this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Steven_Kraft
he was the sadist

Jack the ripper/hhholmes/Zodiac/axeman of new orleans/the original night stalker are the most mysterious that got away or nearly got away the unknown is an 11 out of 10 on the scare factor. All else we know all about, ed kemper and the captured second named night stalker would be the next interesting criminals with ed gein and ted bundy maybe even charles manson a close second place. If you like gays or clown dahmer/gacy come to mind i do not care for them.

Albert is top of the pile.

Andrei Chikatilo bretty good too

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christman_Genipperteinga

Big if true

Fish is top tier

>killed 56 women and children
>most victims under 18, first kill was a 9 year old girl
>tried to rape her, but couldn't get an erection, stabbed her 3 times and ejaculated
>subsequently was never able to orgasm any way other than killing, and would imitate thrusting while stabbing and slashing
>got caught in 1984, but wasn't convicted due to an extremely rare condition where his semen type didn't match his blood type
>kept killing until 1990 after being caught from a massive police operation
>all the while having a wife and 2 kids who had no idea
Andrei Chikatilo is, in my opinion, the most fucked up serial killer in history.

OP's a faggot.

>experts say true count well in excess of 100

The only person who said that was one of his old lawyers, who was only out to make a quick buck decades after bundy's death.

Now that shit is interesting

Op is a massive faggot. Bundy is only famous bc he's the most mainstream and was good looking.

There's another one in the northwest that hasn't been caught yet. He leaves a ring on a tree branch where he kills. The homeless know about him but cops don't care because he kills homeless women and they never have found any bodies. Out of sight, out of mind.

This is the only one to truly disturb me

imdb.com/title/tt0112681/

Saw it, pretty good. I wish the movie would have focused more on his victims and just how fucked up he really was, but the investigation itself was very interesting as well.

Dennis Raider

>methodical
>every day
>10 victims, majority killed by strangulation
>strangulation; up close, personal, more risk for injury, more risk of someone becoming aware of the murder

dude was a wild animal; perfect example of what happens when societies cage around the monster breaks

>fish
yes

bump for more psychopathy

Don't talk about ted cruz here

God
>crusades in the name of God
>people kill and blow up shit for Allah (god)
>fooling millions of people into believing in something that doesn't exist
>Literally changing everyone's way of life
>uses people's lives and some kind of game with a evil fake Angel
>mfw God was the greatest cereal killer, who doesn't exist.
>mfw people still follow the same God who mass murders his own people

A second story.

"In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry."
>Spat in executioner's face.
>No fucks given.

Bay Harbour Butcher

bundy was pretty interesting. he worked beside future true crime author ann rule at a suicide prevention hotline, he escaped from jail multiple times, he had crime sprees that spanned across multiple states, he broke into a sorority and went room to room trying to kill everyone, he went back and had sex with the dead bodies of his victims, the judge at his trial where he represented himself said that he would have been a welcome addition to practice at his court if he wasn't, you know, a serial killer, he helped the FBI to come up with the profile to catch the green river killer...

maybe you just dont know bundy that well