What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Senator Rapey McRape

Bill Gates

Al "Frankly, I don't care how many asses I grabbed" Franken

I thought he grabbed tits?

Senator "Did Nothing Wrong" Al Franken

Al "I only grabbed her chest just give it a rest" Franken

Al "The morality of the Democratic Party is solidified with my resignation" Franken.

nordan shat

Al "fuckin democrats made an example of me just to see if the republicans had any semblance of spine left" Franken

Al "I was just acting presidential" Franken

The Fobdler

Wankin Franken

But I don't get his point about the allegations against him being false but he's resigning anyway but someone who denies the allegations against him is evil for not resigning? I don't get it. If you deny the allegations against you, why should you resign?

Fucking spell check!

The Fondler

HaHaHa, Democrats eating their own!

he was an idiot because he thought doing 'the right thing' (admitting) might result in forgiveness when a winner almost never admits weakness, as weakness invites destruction by your enemies

Someone who's good enough, smart enough, and doggone it, people like him.

You won't be laughing when Roy Moore wins that senate seat! Shit...I mean, you'll be laughing even harder!

Gropeynips Conservadem

Yeah, republicans NEVER do that kinda shit.

As long as the corporate wing of the democrat party bleeds, cries and dies, anything is okay by me.

>If you deny the allegations against you, why should you resign?
Because you become less effective for the (((donors))) who made you possible, just by being tarred with the accusation.

>he thinks both corporate parties eating themselves isn't literally the best thing the people could ask for

He will still be famous and fine although he doesn't get to tell his side of the story because no one cares. It's a gamble to derail Roy Moore. Moore will probably be unaffected. The culture wars aren't winnable, and this is an opportunity for people on both sides to admit that neither side is well off. Women get grabbed and gawked at, men get fired for doing something in an era where it wasn't considered "literal rape." Does anyone here think this behavior, on either side, is going to stop?

Al Franken raped me too.

Fake news.

Serious question: don't you have women in yourlife that you want to spare from this behavior? I disqualify myself because I once told a friend to grab my wife's ass.

Well, what were you wearing?

>Because you become less effective for the (((donors))) who made you possible, just by being tarred with the accusation.

that is just incidental. the deeper purpose has to do with cleaning out their garden in order to more freely go after their enemies. as others have noted: it is much harder to go after the enemie's indiscretions when you're defending your own.

while Republicans may still point to the existence of pervs among the dems and even claim some still exist, they can no longer point to any still serving....

with enough steam, this will sidetrack even Trump in 2018 like the Russia scam did this year

Is that legit?

No.

Are you asking if men who grab ass shouldn't spare their spouses from that kind of behaviour?

I mean, I'm as timid and beta as they come, but even I understand the world will never be the innocent flowery haven you seem to think it is

>Does anyone here think this behavior, on either side, is going to stop?

if the riots after Rodney King showed us something, it's that a media spectacle doesn't change societies, no matter how much pain they inflict.

a few lambs will be slaughtered for ratings and a few more scumbags will jump in... and they'll get better about how they fuck with women, precisely because women are physically weaker and can be bullied ;)

>implying
They can fight for themselves just fine.

>implying the GOP is the democrats' enemy
are you like twelve or just like sports?

yes, but it doesn't matter...

>implying the GOP is the democrats' enemy
being stupid enough to think that I implied something without understanding two thieves of a kind can be both allies when it suits them and will pull a Brutus on the other as soon as they can profit from it.

does your intellectual laziness know now bounds?

Democrats and liberals are literally worse than cancer. Cancer kills individuals. Liberals kill countries. Therefore, liberals are the enemy of society.

They Refer to it as the GIA. not the GOP. The GOP is good it's what we want, the GIA is bad it's terrorists that are hiding in sand tunnels.
Just like when the media slips firmacosh or purshmans as a terror group, they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. They say stuff like the GDP price average rate isn't right and make the excuse like oh it's the EPA's fault. IT's called false reporting in order to make sense outside their own headwinds.

True enough, but Hayek and Mises were liberal too, after a fashion, and 200% as cancerous.

tits in the photos. asses and side tits off camera

"godsend for the democrats" to show the republicunts what real men do when they're accused

but, he didn't resign. he said he'd resign later.

David let-her-in

Herbert the pervert

check out the philosophy dropout over here