What do you do if you're at the bottom of the image?

What do you do if you're at the bottom of the image?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3HUZPXOx5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MGTOW.

Sup Forums

Sadly, it me on the bottom right

you kick the 老外 out of the country

please leave me alone though. I'm half. please. america sucks. don't take away my residency

kill everyone above me

BECOME A WIZARD

And then yourself.
That's EVERYONE!

rape, pillage, adulterate, exploit, general lawlessness.

Hookup with the other side-bottom.

Make the ugliest fucking things you've ever seen.

kek, there you go!

you fuck off to

My parents did this

this is basically what happened after industrialization

Wouldn't be surprised to see this sentiment rising in the States.

Work to get to the top. Or don't.

I started going to the gym regularly to get in shape, and I started studying medicine. 18 months and I'll be an MD.

I used to be a skinny little dweeb that played World of Warcraft, and now I literally have to do nothing and pussy gets thrown in my face constantly. Like I can go to a house party, ignore the whores there and have at least 2 or 3 wanting my dick.

It's like I've got a license to as much pussy as I want but ironically I hate it. I've come to really despise women. They grow up abusing the power of their cunts over men and now they want me. Women are such whores. I spoke to this girl in my apartment building maybe twice, then Facebook stalked her, told her she came up in my 'People you may know' list and thought it was creepy, then 5 days later I fucked her while she called me daddy. Turns out she's living with her boyfriend.

Fuck women.

Why doesn't the top female have any arrows coming from her? Do 10/10s not date or breed for some reason?

That's implying I'm not already there.

women want men that are desired by other women
men want women that are easy to get and keep and worth their time
the women go for the ones all the other women want, the men accept most of them
the 10/10 is too high maintenance so she gets dumped by the 8-10/10 guys
other women only want the 8-10s so she only wants men she can't have now
she ends up alone

Stop believing a stupid picture that has no real statistics to back it up. A bitter virgin neckbeard who projects on all other men made this image thinking only a few guys are getting laid.

>What do you do if you're at the bottom of the image?

You shoot for the top, because clearly nobody is going for her and she's probably lonely enough to consider it if you aren't a douchbag.

Become a monk

Nice

Thinking like a true prison islander

AInt nothing a little rape couldnt fix.

Buy a Fleshlight. Best $70 I ever spent.

Won't divorce me and take half my stuff, won't falsely accuse me of rape, won't shit-talk me to her girlfriends behind my back, won't turn my kids against me.

It's true though. Getting women is like the galactic gargle blaster game. Once you get one, you get access to more and more and more until you have basically all the women. Then you get to decide who hangs out with you and gets access to your leftovers or the ones you don't want.

It's literal animal kingdom shit and it works exactly the same way. Former alpha here, had a 10 year relationship once I got tired of fucking around, that ended badly. Not interested in women at all for now.

Not true at all, and having women attracted to you at a certain point in time doesn't make you an expert on the subject. I too have had women attracted to me, but I didnt get ALL the girls. I barely know any guys that are virgins past the age of 20.

>but I didnt get ALL the girls

Then you were doing it wrong. Literally every girl worth knowing in my social circle was pretty much mine to control. They all knew I fucked around with the others and didn't mind. I did the house party invites, I had my close friends I'd introduce and literally give a girl to.

I'm sure I don't know everything about every single girl or woman on the planet but I have a fair idea how it works in general. All you need is lots of female friends that you can talk about/do sexual shit with, a few close male friends, a bunch of guys you kinda know through other people and you just go from there.

give up

This guy gets it.

> I spoke to this girl in my apartment building maybe twice, then Facebook stalked her, told her she came up in my 'People you may know' list and thought it was creepy, then 5 days later I fucked her while she called me daddy

Forgot to add I had the same experience, but she didnt have a boyfriend though.

Then go ahead.

Elliot Rodger may be a little cunt, but at least he went down like a Man. A virgin man, but a man none the less.

People, when life is hopeless, don't kill yourself like a little bitch. Suicide is for the weak, but those who killed the ones responsible for his/her miseries in life are alright by my book.

Vengeance is a virtue. For your sacrifice is what will make the world a better place.

elliot rodger was a fucking memelord tool that went out like a faggot. and you need to check yourself into a psych hospital

The experience just made me more cynical towards women. It was so easy it was a joke.

What's with the top female? Is the absent line an error or is it trying to say something?

see

Do you have idea how many girls wanted to fuck him after he killed people?

Anyone who dies with a kill to death ratio larger than zero is alright by my book.

Rodger is a bad example.

Here is a better one:

Any man who contemplate suicide because their wife took everything from them should kill those cunts plus their lovers, plus any ungrateful children and all bastard children before killing themselves.

If you have to die, at least kill whose who wronged you first.

lol, this.

>t. wizard

>tumblr
>all that crawling in your skin
>kdr
this nigga is 14

>What do you do if you're at the bottom of the image?

fuck dudes

that's what they do in pakistan

You go MGTOW and no longer contribute anything to society. If you can't have the good stuff, let it burn.

The image only relates to people up to the age of 28.

Once females hit age 29, other sexual partners than the select few come into focus as they realize they would otherwise be alone and cannot have a family.

Not saying this is the right way to go. But the picture has changed. Once women's pussies are worn out, they look for a stable guy who could be their baby daddy.

To hell with those cunt

24 actually
Proud young entrepreneur.

What are you?

This. He might been a loser in the eyes of many people but in the end he was a fighter that was brave enough to take revenge.

Topkek goodjob leaf

Chris Benoit?

I don't even care at this point. Basically my life is just a huge failure, so a single problem(i.e. not getting laid) doesn't poison as much as it could. When you have lots of problems and no hope ahead - everything becomes shadowy and dim.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3HUZPXOx5k

kek

Who

>75328343

Like I said. If you have to die, kill those who wrong you first. Your sacrifice may push for so perhaps positive change.

Imagine, If only 10% of r9k when on a rampage and killed those stupid cunts and the stupid chads.

Imagine, if only 10% of men when on a rampage and killed their cheating wife and divorcing leeches.

Then perhaps there can be a hope for a better future.

I may sound like a crazy person, but in the dark a blind is the best guide, and in a world gone mad like in our, It's the crazies like me who will show the right path.

I don't know? Lower my standards because chasing after Stacy's loose cunt is retarded?

Obviously there are some low standard girls right across from me I could hook up with if I'm feeling lonely.

you just have to try to change and if you can't, accept it and move on with your life. There's more to life than pussy (even though pussy is really nice).

Look Chris Benoit up. He did exactly that.

His wife merely filed divorce.

I approve of :

>Men killing their cheating whore
>Men killing wife who try to steal everything from him
>Men killing bastard children
>Men killing wife or gf's lover.

You got to do those before killing yourself.