We should make a Sup Forums rewind similar to youtube but with Sup Forums 2017 memes and viral videos

We should make a Sup Forums rewind similar to youtube but with Sup Forums 2017 memes and viral videos

This again, besides the autism spinner and the eclipse nobody knows or cares who the fuck these people are.

this has potencial

Bump to see what happens

Make sure to use non normie memes. Such as a sixxlogs and danifilth piss.

no, fuck off.

You proud of coming here user? Some reason you would like to look back on a year of being a hopeless shut in with no life?

The ride never ends, user. Eventually you will realize there is no escape from the ever swallowing asshole of the internet that is Sup Forums's Sup Forums

This is quite possibly the worst idea I have ever heard.

No, frogposting has to end.

stop being miserable

i want this

bump

>potencial

Not like your future, get off Sup Forums and go to school.

Why are they so fucking ugly and below average looking for fucks sake is this what entertainment is about today? Are these the people we should look up to?

I'd love to see that

The blonde in the middle looks like she could take a bite out of a curb, who the fuck would stick their dick in that bear trap?

Said nobody ever, quit samefagging op.

Her expression doesn't convey any emotion that i know of. She looks like a bad taxidermy job.

how about we dont do that because most of us here arent faggots

kys me

It’s a forced smile, she’s probably thinking “why am I here with these faggots?” and “oh well, some fame is better than none”

lost

That looks forced with a dentist tool

Any idea who the fuck this cum clasp is? Maybe she doesn't look this bad right guys? Nudes too

A Sup Forums rewind would basically be a trap thread without a limit.