I'd love to do this. I guess most of the videos online are set up. Anyone tried it for real?

I'd love to do this. I guess most of the videos online are set up. Anyone tried it for real?

yepp, 1/10 of the women who saw it watched till i cum.

I feel like 2/10 would call the cops...

>

That's my worry. I feel like it would be 10/10

Yea exactly

Don't do this. You're seriously a scumbag and making the world a worse place if you do

Guess I'll set one up with my wife and film it.

More?

i like to do it to school busses, particularly the all girls school.

Been caught?

stop being a fucking fag and leave this board

Good way to get yourself on the sex offenders registry, hows about having a little class?

>Not showing your erect penis to women in tight leather pants

>Cops being able to get to you on the highway as the woman is just calling them, only giving them your current location and a a bitty description of your car as you continue to drive on and eventually part ways.

You're being irrational.

do they not have license plates in your backwards country

Or they get your license plate number and the cops take her word over yours

>side to side
>get your plates
Pick one dummies. Just pace them until your/their exit and then either let them get off to your side of get behind them and get off. So hard.

Why would you want to do this dumb shit though? Are you really delusional enough to think that a girl might react with anything but disgust/disinterest?

You're being delusional to think every girl is the exact same. Some girls are just as horny as the horniest guys, and ALL girls love attention. So yes, it fucking happens.

I used to do this as a teen on the school bus. Im telling you some girls would instantly get horny. You could tell by the way they squirm and just look at your dick. Keeping in mind they may have been horny virgins at the time also though, and a dick in front of them was a turn on alone. I got my first handjob by doing this. Now days my wife has walked in on me masturbating, and has helped out several times.

I only do it on the freeway, and to older women, less chance of them being mad and calling. Also had a nice older lady smile and wave as she saw me stroke my cock

Stop being this autistic user

OK asshole I'm not jerkin off while doing 70 on the freeway. Like the OP I was thinking parked

Okay great comment there bud.
You've got a point big boy, if we're talking strictly OP, you're dead right.

Used to have friends back in high school so said they've ran into guys either wacking it in car or standing around as they walked passed, it would be depend on the type of girls, most of them said they just laughed like just being wtf about it, but of course these were high school girls back then, nowadays with all the liberal progression who knows what girl's reactions will be to this type of rape and male privilege

While it's exciting when filtered through the benefit vs risks ratio it just doesn't add up.

In other words:

Cum once is not worth losing job, paying fine, losing respect of family, losing wife/ kids/ home, earning potential as being on sex offender list closes off many employment opportunities etc.

Fun, exciting etc. but ultimately not worth the risk.

See, walk away, call cops while your high and mighty ass continues fapping thinking your so fucking safe

Yeah you're actually fucking retarded. You're going to walk away from my vehicle going 70 down the freeway, and call the cops, and they're going to find and catch up to me. Unless your just didn't read what you were replying to.

What’s the point then!? I never cum while stationary