God damn it I love black girls

God damn it I love black girls

Why are you gay?

She's hot, not everyone is gay even though all the trap threads may give that impression.

Not gay, also I share your love for the black womenz

Laying with monkeys is not cool.

Her body is rockin but nearly always, black women's faces are busted as fuck. Such is the case hear.

Why even come to this thread and cuck yourselves like dis?

Objectively is important m8, blacks tend to have hideous faces. The best looking ones are mixed and have European facial features

Because I like dick?

ur mum

it's all about the booty

if you've never fucked a girl with a plump ass and a small waist you've never lived. I mean, a waist you can grip with one hand and an ass with so much weight that it's enercha will make you fight to put it back in, I'm telling you, that is life.

Skin color is irrelevant to this, btw, but ethnic girls tend to have this body type more often. Hispanic is a good compromise, they can be blonde haired, blue eyed, nice ass, skinny waist vixens with a Spanish accent and a tongue that can roll their r's, if you get my meaning.

*inertia

like this user?

80% of black woman are ugly as fuck

This might be true

But the other 20% are 9 or 10/10 So i guess it's aight

60% of men will never reproduce
80% of women will

what the fuck does that matter in any way?
there are still 20% of fuckable black asses out there ready to twerk on your dick.

that's a weird way of saying 20% of black women aren't ugly as fuck.

you can find a white girl with a big ass if thats what you are into. One thing that you can't find is a black girl with nice hair. I prefer a girl to smell feminine and not have a stank ass horsetail on the top of their head that gets close to my face

hitler knows. An ugly black girl often looks like a fucking man in the face

skin color is irrelevant to me my friend, but I promise not to hold you down and force you to fuck a black girl. Just don't get in my way when I try and fuck a big black booty bitch.

moar

I like em dark

btw most black girls like being called a dirty nigger during sex. You just need to build trust with them

Me too

But I also like um light

I don't mind really, I'm into chicks in general race and shit like that doesn't matter to me. But I do love me some booty.

fuck yes

that's my kind of skinny waist big booty bitch!

Same here bro

This, however, is an example of a big booty on a fat waist. This is unacceptable and should be killed with fire.

i would rather fuck a trap than a monkey like that

omg who is she???

>I would rather fuck a man dressed as a woman than a woman that has dark skin

you could just say you're a faggot and save time you faggot

>implying traps are gay
also beastiallity is illegal in the us

you will be more gay than me when you get the aids

SAUCE

I want lick her ass hole

If you call it a trap, it isn't a trap. If you know there is a penis, it is gay. If you don't and get tricked, you were fooled by the appearance of femininity. You, however, said you would fuck a trap, which means you know there is a dick, which means you are a faggot, even if the trap isn't. You said you would rather fuck a dick than a big black ass, and that makes you a homosexual.

This guy lol.

I'll also be more man than you when I get laid, but I'll wear a condom for your moms sake you faggot.

She's a cam model. Can't remember her name at the moment though.

>says they would rather fuck a man
>thinks someone else is a degenerate

you don't even dress yourself do you?

i NEED sauce . help plz

Here you go

Jesus Christ. How old are you kids. Talking about dicking mom's. Kek. Fucking teen rage. Super kek. Virgin rage lmao

she isn't doing pankcake right

I can't respect a woman that can't cook, no matter how nice her ass is

butthurt monkeylovers

>being old
>on Sup Forums

When did your life become such a pile of shit, gramps?

No, you don't get to back out of this now faggot. You said you would rather fuck a human with a dick than fuck a woman with a big black ass. You are a complete faggot. Go suck a dick.

>literally wants dick in their ass
>calls other people butthurt

just stop while you still have some of your face not covered in trap juice and go back to your trap thread.

>butthurt
Well you can squirt your faggot cream into another faggot's shithole, and I can squirt my man juice into a black woman's womb, and we'll see which one of us evolution selects against.

i dont want to be anywhere near these dirty stinking monkeys

Not gay, I like black girls, but I just love white girls a lot more.
They're just way better tbh

I'm going to ignore the fact that you came to a thread about said dirty stinking monkeys to say you don't want to be around dirty stinking monkeys because at least you didn't say you would prefer a dick. I respect your preference and bid you a good day sir.

my big issue with dating black chicks is not the race-issue as much as the cultural one.

i fucking hate rap & reggae. if i meet a cool black chick who was into my kind of music & culture, i'd go for it

This

Who cares when I can eat her ass.
I'm 20 kek
Wrong person user

It's funny that white guys want black women and black guys are trying to stay as as far away from them as possible. Grass is always greener I guess.

well show me a white girl with a skinny waist and a big booty and I'm down. It's just much easier to find on an ethnic girl. But to each their own.

please tell me who that is

they're out there. one black girl I fucked with was all about homeshake, mac demarco and other white boy music, but they're usually the fat ones that are excluded from other black people

Then someone better make a huge ass thread instead, since this one is for only blacks it seems.

Also one that isn't full of whales or oc shit with flat boards expecting some rating.

white girls just have awful, entitled personalities

I don't see the attraction no matter how good their bodies are. I mean, some of them look good.. in terms of black women but to me there is no comparison to white women.

I don't mind the black skin, it's just the features.. because I do like some Indian chicks who have white-size features.

i have shitty granddad taste in music: hard rock, blues, country & soul

Women obviously act entitled, sure.

Are you seriously going to argue that black women don't have entitled personalities? I mean, seriously?

Virgin

compared to white women? they're much better. the stereotype is that all of them are welfare queens but I blame that on nigger men getting arrested and abandoning them. White women on the other hand have no excuse