Sup Sup Forums so im in a slight pickle

sup Sup Forums so im in a slight pickle
i have a fetish for spying on people and masturbating while doing it
ive never do it but the thought gets me diamonds
im too much of a pussy to do it out of the blue so how would i "ease myself into it"
you know, baby steps.
also dick rate thread i guess

Jesus fuck. Come spy on me and I'll "find you" on "accident" and you can fuck me.

im flattered

more pics to bump

Dude did you fucking style your pubes into a landing strip? What is that shit

my fetish is to fuck a girl while a crowd of people watch, especially a house party lol

what are you even looking at

My fetish is fleshlights usages.

6/10

this isnt a "what is your fetish" thread i was asking for advice

5/10

How's a crowd going to see that shrimp fucking a girl when you can barely see it poking out behind your belly

rate me

7/10 tip looks dry asf

Jokes on you, I have a fetish for posting offtopic in threads
Diamonds.jpg

it started looking like that after getting circuncised

I started off fapping to this girl that was 3 years younger than me. I was 16.
>she was blonde, and she used to wear a short skirt.
>her friend used to live opposite me and they'd walk back home together and they'd stay outside the house for a few minutes talking.
>I'd hide behind the net curtains fapping away
>one time as I was getting close to ejaculating she bent over...was sweeet
>since then I became obsessed with it
>it has kind of escalated. Last thing I did was wank into my wife's sister's used panties

forgot

Do you have a backyard? Or a good spying vantage point?
Go out for walks to the shop late at night or near parks. Find houses that are a little secluded and just keep tabs on who lives there after a few months you'll end up stealing panties from clothes lines

Would let you fuck my eager mouth/10

rate me again

Was hooking up with a HS friend of mine once (one time thing, moment of weakness etc) In her basement when her younger brother (by ~2 years) walks down, sees what's happening and stays.
I don't think he realized he could be seen behind the bannister because he couldn't see my expression. I was too wasted to care, so I just kept fucking her for another 10 mins or so til I finished.
Kid only left when we were done lol.
Was a little awkward talking to her for a bit after our hookup so I decided to not tell her he saw.
Wonder if he's got a voyeur fetish now lol

ive made my decision

tyvm

unfortunately i dont and i also live in somewhat of a city so thats a little tough

post soft

Nice dick.
What are your measurements?

havent measured in months but around 6.5-6.75 inches long, and around 6 inch circumference at its widest

Oh man, I'm 6,5" but my dick doesn't look anywhere close as thick

I'm in the same boat bro. I go to college and one of the libraries on campus has a bathroom where theres a pretty undetectable peephole from one of the stalls to the urinals. Sometimes I camp out and look but I'm always too scared to take pics I think I'm gonna get caught. I just need the motivation

that would be amazing tbh

yeah i never even knew how big my dick was until my current gf pointed it out to me

Don't take pics you fucking moron. Peeping through a peephole you can atleast attempt to deny or brush off, but if you get caught doing the other it's expulsion, the sex offender registry, maybe even jailtime.
Just look and keep mental images, you have a brain don't you?

haha