Say something nice about Taylor Swift in case she is having a bad day and reads this thread

Say something nice about Taylor Swift in case she is having a bad day and reads this thread.

A woman with that much money cannot have a bad day.

go away taylor

i want to waft your farts into my mouth

They say money can't buy happiness. I wish the chance to prove them wrong.

That's one of the biggest jewish lies

Make the world better, kill yourself
will your money to people who play actual instruments first

SURGEON IS INSPIRED

To be fair, I could understand it if you were super rich. What's the point when you can have literally everything? There's no pleasure without some pain.

But all I want is a few million.

She''s very nice to look at.

I don't like her, I don't like her music, her new "I'm a badass" attitude is completely undeserved and unfounded, and all around I don't care if she has a good day or not.

I don't know her and she wouldn't wish for a good day for me so...

No.

Hmm Sup Forums is just a shadow of its former self. When asked something positive anons try to come up with the edgiest thing they can imagine, which is often even below 9gag level.

I am an oldfag guys, I have seen the horrors on here and you are nothing to me.

x Taylor

No face, but it's TOTALLY Taylor Swift. Swearsies.

Kanye was wrong to do what he did

I'll buy that for a dollar

She does not criticize Trump. Smart girl.

>Hmm Sup Forums is just a shadow of its former self.

That's the most cliche bullshit ever on Channel 4.

this could be said about his entire existence

If you ever read this, Taylor Swift, not even lurking or being a shill on Sup Forums will help redeem yourself as a musician or a celebrity for that matter. Your career took a sour turn after you left the little talent you had as a country singer. Do the world a favor and become an hero.

trips of truth

Trips chek'd

>Shadow of its former self

Okay, Sup Forums as always been a steaming pile of shit. If you were actually an oldfag, you'd know this.

wtf??

bitch is getting fat nowadays but all you fucking sperg faggots still fap to her

I've spent over 10 years on here, so yes I know what it was like. Today it's nothing like back then.

>anons try to come up with the edgiest thing they can imagine
see, 'edginess', as youre using it here, implies a thing said solely to gain a reactionary response.
I said to an hero & will your fortune to people playing actual instruments because thats exactly what Id want to happen.

Pictures are mirrored, but the mole on her neck and the ones on her back look legit.

Oh god just kill yourself already, this is cringeworthy.

This.

I still remember when Sparta and EFG were actual things.

Yet millionaires still kill themselves.
A human can only thrive by having problems and overcoming them.
If your happiness is centered around material posessions and you gain money, you become vapid and dead inside, because everything is at your fingertips.
The struggle is why anyone can feel pleasure.

I'd rather have the old steamy pile of Sup Forums

Than the new steamy logs of Andy sixx

Ten years ago people here were complaining that it wasn't anything like 3 years before that

prove it

I'm sure you would, it's also so original.

They weren't.

>A human can only thrive by having problems and overcoming them.

10 years ago you pussies had some originality and balls

She's pretty. She would be even prettier sucking her shit off my dick after I pull it out of her asshole.

Hey Taylor don't mind this one bad day! You were really cute in Pretty Woman

Does she do anything other than promote her album? Maybe more money is the only thing that keeps her going? I really don't understand the people who have more money than they could ever spend in 1,000 lifetimes that have the urge to make even more.

The entirety of all her social media is nothing but promoting her album in which she talks about how the media is constantly on her case for doing the things she talks about doing in her songs.

If you really are Tay, keep doing God's work.
I hate your music but if you really do shit post on b then you're OK in my book

Sup Forums was always a shitarium.
The only difference is that there's less social outcast/wierd shit and more normie weird shit, which is a shame really.

>The struggle is why anyone can feel pleasure.
nah, those pleasure receptors in your brain are the sole reason why. you can burn them out through overuse, but the whole 'only the struggle lets you enjoy life' is some bullshit religious fags made up to explain why god created misery if its a 'good' entity. it obviously is not.

I still Love my chubby one

Rich people are usually dead inside and have nothing else to do but make more money.

I completely agree. I'm just saying normies go on here because of the reputation 4channers built years ago and try to copy their behavior.

this image is at least 10 years old

Well, could possibly be, because no ass.

My kind word to TS

She does paly instruments, ditz

Get that Amy Schumer-looking abomination out of here.

She a nigger lizard

Who cares? She fucks niggers.

Sup Forums was never good, but in the past, it was much better.

ur nice

cant hear one on any of the songs Ive heard.
especially not any drums.

Get used to it. All white women are abandoning soy boy cuck white men for strong men who fuck them right.

holy shit, I never thought I'd get the chance to tell this story. I can't tell people in real life because they will never believe me, and I guess you guys will probably call me a liar too, but whatever.

I went on a date with Taylor Swift before she got super famous. It was right out of high school, when she was making a name for herself, but not yet a gigantic deal. I knew her because we lived near each other. It was the craziest thing, really, I only asked her out on a dare because even not famous, she was way out of my league. But it turns out she was really nice and enjoyed the opportunity to go hang out for a while (she always had a reputation as a girl who burns the candle at both ends, and she's always stressed, so I think she just wanted to relax). It was a pretty basic "just out of high school" date. We went to see a movie and I got to feel like a jackass rolling up to her super nice house in my POS datsun honeybee. Don't let her early work fool you, she's a rich kid.

Anyway, on to the crap you guys are actually wanting to hear about. So, after the movie and some dinner, we go back to my place to listen to some music. After a while, she pretends to be interested in checking out the hiking trails out behind my house. She said she really enjoys being out in the woods, but I figured she just wanted to be away from my parents. So we get out into the woods and very quickly get into some heavy making out. Clothes go everywhere, and that's when this story starts to take its turn.

Gentlemen, I have some things to tell you about Taylor Swift. First thing: turns out she loves giving head. Pretty much the most enthusiastic beej of my life happened on that trail. She couldn't get enough. However, she's terrible at it. She's got heart, but I hope for all future guys' sakes that she took some lessons. She's all teeth, and she's got that thing where her tongue is just ridiculously rough. After a while of that, we get down to the main event.

noodz or gtfo

this pasta is stale

I too come to Sup Forums to LARP and pretend my life isn't a worthless existence.

Another thing you should know about her is that she is somewhat...hairier than one might expect from a super hot rich girl. I never got to ask her what was up with that, actually. So anyway, we're getting our awkward teenage bone on, and she's just as crazy as she was before. Except this time she's just straight up clawing my back to shreds. I'm not going to pretend I didn't make it where I needed to go, but god DAMN I was expecting some kind of revelation from her. It was one of those things where it is so disappointing because you had expected so much from it.

So, after it was all said and done, we're putting our clothes back on, when I notice that I'm actually bleeding from my back. I had known she had hear heart in it, but I didn't expect for her to draw blood. But then I noticed her nails were longer and sharper than I had noticed before.

And that's when I started to put it all together.

She Clawed my back. her BJ was all teeth. She likes being in the woods. She went on a date with a guy driving a Datsun Honeybee.

Guys, Taylor Swift is a motherfucking bear.

I must have shown on my face when I put it all together, because she got a glint in her beady black eyes and roared. I didn't even bother putting my clothes back on, I just ran for dear life. Luckily, I knew the woods behind my house better than she did. Even more luckily, I was able to squeeze through some spots that her 1000lb frame just couldn't get. Winter was coming soon, I knew if she caught me I'd be killed and stuffed into the cave she cleverly disguised as an expansive suburban home so that she could keep her energy up before hibernation began. I eventually wound up hiding in a stump by a stream until she gave up and left. It was the most frightened I've ever been in my life.

TL;DR don't date burgeoning starlets. You never know who they really are.

Keep going for fucks sake! Before I lose my boner.

and those pleasure receptors activate when you overcome shit.

Pain is what gives context to pleasure, not feel it for long and pleasure seemingly fades away. I don't care what some religious cunts have to say, this is actually the first time i heard the idea of struggle=life being a religious thing, it's just something i pieced together as quite the axiom.
This is just my own anecdotal evidence, life becomes unimaginably dull and i feel dead inside when theres a long ass timespan of sheltered comfortable existence.
Solving problems is what drives us. If there are none people create them themselves, because they need them.
Look at suburban SJW kind, they live akin medieval kings, don't have shit to worry about yet invent trigger safe space bullshit etc.

have you heard about bitcoin? want to make money from home and potentially cut your touring times in half Taylor Swift?
make your money work for you when you join my team at USI Tech. ill buy a package for you so you can get started starting at a low price of 60 dollars per package.

make more while you recruit your fans into your team as well and compound your interests hourly.

maybe she got AIDS

True. though a normie can't emulate the weird kid

the bitch doesn't need to feel bad with all the cash she has

She doesn't have THE ugliest rat face I've ever seen.

i would be happier with more cash on my bank account, so fuck off

Looks like she shit herself and is thinking about ways she can walk away without being detected.

I'm sure you have a very nice feminine penis Taylor.

>shitty Hilton style hotel
>stains on the floor

Yeah, Taylor Swift wouldn’t stay in a dump like that with her money. If you think this is Taylor and not just some hotel hooker, then you really are retarded.

holy shit. FAT and OLD because she' almost 28.

her bad days are better than any of our best days
so fuck off

Everything will be fine Taylor, thank you for being the most positive influence I've ever had in my short 26 year old life.

KEK that shop

Everything will be fine Taylor, thank you for being the most positive influence I've ever had in my short 26 year old life.

I don't wanna argue in a Taylor Swift thread, but moles don't match.

TayTay is everything good in the world.

she is seriously one ghastly little whore, im not even sure i would hatefuck her in the arsehole.

Tay I love you. I would leave my wf for you. She would want money in return. You understand. I would make you a happy girl. Use me and leave me.

Be honest with yourself, of course you would. It's OK, we're on Sup Forums, we won't think less of you -- that's impossible.

Yeah you would, no doubt. Cash opens up many possibilities and secures your livelyhood.
For how long would that money sustain your happiness though?
How many lambos before you completely don't care about them? 2? 5?
How many yahts inside your yacht till you buy more simply because you have the money for it but no other reason whatsoever?
How many high class whores till it becomes the a hassle, a fap because you don't have anything better to do?
There's undoubtedly some things you were dieing to buy in the past, thinking that they would make you happy forever, yet bring absolutely no pleasure now.
Do you feel excited to buy a new phone now?
Material things bring momentary pleasure, but that shits fleeting.
It's like hard drugs, first magic then complete and utter nothing.
But hey, you do you.