Can Sup Forums solve this question?

Can Sup Forums solve this question?

The vertex of a quadratic function is (6, 2), and the y-intercept of the function is (0, −70). The equation of the function in vertex form, f(x) = a(x - h)2 + k, is shown.

–70 = a(0 – 6)2 + 2

What is the value of a?

Other urls found in this thread:

quizlet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna need Big Shaq for this one

we not doin your homework for you, faggot

hold on let me check the back of /b for the answer

2+2 is 4, you stupid fucking retarded faggot piece of shit

are you 14 to be struggling with hs math

t. Brainlet

that's quick maths

Only in base 10 fegget

can you niggers give me the answer already fuck

>6th grade math problem
>op asking for help
confirmed op is 12 yrs old
somebody b& this kid

-7?

seriously...-7.. SERIOUSLY YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF GARBAGE?!?

check number 4, now post nudes of your mom

quizlet . com/172855321/modeling-with-quadratic-functions-flash-cards/

a=-2
next

Not underage, just retarded
If I fail I'm blaming you
>next

The zeros of a parabola are –4 and 2, and (6, 10) is a point on the graph. Which equation can be solved to determine the value of a in the equation of the parabola?

how come you're doing a quadratic funtion problem, when you can't even solve a linear one

a=¼
next

Advice from the future op, the only math you need in life is add/subtract/multiply and divide.

>$$$ made
Minus
>rent
>utilities
>food
>internet
>phone
>clothes
>insurance
>gas
So you divide $$ made to spread over above, then multiply monthly average to make a budget for yourself. You’ll forget about all other math within 2 years of finishing hs.

What's a vertex?

>a=¼
a) 6 = a(10 – 4)(10 + 2)
b) 6 = a(10 + 4)(10 – 2)
c) 10 = a(6 – 4)(6 + 2)
d) 10 = a(6 + 4)(6 – 2)
Which of these is a=¼?
>next
The zeros of a parabola are −5 and −3. The point (0, 60) is on the graph as represented by the equation.

60 = a(0 + 5)(0 + 3)

What is the value of a?

Here is your homework.

seriously dude, these are linear equations; you should have had them fovered on your math lessons before moving onto quadratic functions

Im a senior doing algebra foundations
Which is retarded, because I was doing Algebra 2 last year, no clue why I'm doing this shit

wrong

Two plus two is fowr, minus wan das three, quik maths.

>If I fail I'm blaming you
-2 * (-6)2 + 2 = -70 though

The zeros of a parabola are −5 and −3. The point (0, 60) is on the graph as represented by the equation.

60 = a(0 + 5)(0 + 3)

What is the value of a?

The function f(x) = –2(x – 10)(x – 200) represents a company's monthly profit as a function of the number of items sold, x. What is the maximum monthly profit?

A sculptor creates an arch in the shape of a parabola. When sketched onto a coordinate grid, the function f(x) = –2(x)(x – 8) represents the height of the arch, in inches, as a function of the distance from the left side of the arch, x. What is the height of the arch, measured 3 inches from the left side of the arch?

That's it help me pls ill post my body

> (You)
>Im a senior doing algebra foundations
>Which is retarded, because I was doing Algebra 2 last year, no clue why I'm doing this shit
I presume that algebra 2 is after algebra foundations; how did you get to algebra 2 without foundations bro (since you need help with linear equations, that are basically delt with since 5th grade) ?

>Which of these is a=¼?
d

>60 = a(0 + 5)(0 + 3)
>What is the value of a?
jesus christ this is basic algebra
its 4

no he typed it wrong its a quadratic function its supposed to be f(x) = a(x - h)2 + k

I transferred schools. The school I transferred from had me on the right track, when I came to this school they gave me this shit
Yeah I know :/ Thanks tho

fucking shit
f(x) = a(x - h)^2 + k

>Can Sup Forums solve this question?
>
>The vertex of a quadratic function is (6, 2), and the y-intercept of the function is (0, −70). The equation of the function in vertex form, f(x) = a(x - h)2 + k, is shown.
>
> –70 = a(0 – 6)2 + 2
>
>What is the value of a?
If the y intercept is -70 then k is -70 you giant faggot

tl;dr

Is math tutor at local university. If this is wrong, math as we know it is wrong.

> (OP)
>>Can Sup Forums solve this question?
>>
>>The vertex of a quadratic function is (6, 2), and the y-intercept of the function is (0, −70). The equation of the function in vertex form, f(x) = a(x - h)2 + k, is shown.
>>
>> –70 = a(0 – 6)2 + 2
>>
>>What is the value of a?
>If the y intercept is -70 then k is -70 you giant faggot

>boi don't speak if you don't know shit
>are guys all american? if yes I wouldn't be surprised

The function f(x) = –2(x – 10)(x – 200) represents a company's monthly profit as a function of the number of items sold, x. What is the maximum monthly profit?

HELP ME WITH THIS LAST QUESTIONS PLS!

You're missing the third gender

Oh shit, i was wrong.

>The function f(x) = –2(x – 10)(x – 200) represents a company's monthly profit as a function of the number of items sold, x. What is the maximum monthly profit?
>
>HELP ME WITH THIS LAST QUESTIONS PLS!
find x of vertex (x, y) (the vertex of the funtion) and then solve the equation for the found x

correct

I passed, thanks niggas

bullshit you didnt show any work
what kind of shit-tier math class are you taking?

a=-4