Are there some anons who smoke pipe?

Are there some anons who smoke pipe?
when yes wich pipes do you have and wich tobacco is your favorite?

for me:
>pipe: Venini; model unknown
>tobacco: W.O. Larsen Scarlet Passion

Pipe
>Silver Sterling 935 1925 (grandpas old pipe)
Tobacco
>Rattray's Black Virginia

>Pipe: Goes between a Peterson or a Ratos
>Tobacco: Capstan blue, Davidoff and Frog Morton

pipe
>one I made with bambu
tobacco
>Flor Morada (it's some kind of traditional blend of Mayan tobacco, grew and produced locally by Mayans )

>pipe: handmade in a small shop in germany
tobacco: a mixture made by the shop keep. Smells like berries

smells like my dick xD

xD

>Royal Dutch Silver is my current favorite. Can't remember the other brands I have.
>Lane tobaccos, especially LL7 and 1Q.

Chacom old briar
Dunhill elizabethan-mixture mixed with Robert McConnel pure latakia

pipe
>some apple
tobacco
>assorted trash I find at the beach

I make my own pipes. It's a hobby that's pretty easy to pick up. If you don't want to pick any extra fancy wood, just grab a nicely shaped branch of a fruit tree. All the supplies you really need are a drill (completely possible with those old hand drills), a couple of different sized drill bits, a clamp, a file, sandpaper, a small saw perhaps and of course a good knife. The best way to learn is just experimenting, you'll very quickly be able to try making one piece pipes, two piece pipes, making them all fancy with various kinds of decorations, make different sized bowls for when you're going to give it to either someone who smokes tobacco or weed, or just go full on avant-garde and make some fucky experimental pipes with multiple bows and stuff. I promise you you won't regret it if you try making at least one pipe. Remember, fruit wood!

>pipe
Currently, I smoke from a Missouri Meershaum country gentleman. Smokes good, inexpensive.

>Tobacco
I generally stick to Captain Black Gold. It's what my dad smoked.

this one no tabaco though only weed

Everything was very upscale and gentleman like before you showed up you fucking faggot degenerate.

there's a pipe thread on /out/ for prudes like you

>Metal cigarette one hitter
>weed

>meth

Please make sure it's steel, not aluminium! Smoking from aluminium is absolutely horrible for your lungs.

hay i only smoke the best weed and i speak with an accentuated ascent when i smoke my pipe

I have several old Kaywoodie pipes. My favorite is a carburetor Kaywoodie from the 1940's. Favorite tobacco is Cult Blood Red Moon

weed is for niggers and their intellectual counterparts

nah nigers have hash and crack theirs nothing better then sitting back packing my pipe and putting on some vinyls

Man, don't be rude and let people have their own cancer of choice. Many people like tobacco, many people like weed. Doesn't mean they're that much better than the other type.

niggers, as in the stereotype, not actual black people

hipsters are the white equivalent of niggers and the main reason everybody hates white people

I agree

Smoking diverse tobaccos. I like the Mellow Mallard and Elizabethan Mixture. My pipe is a Vauen billard with p-lip that i got off ebay. 33yo, rarely smoking user here

This thread is gayer than vape threads holy shit

What's wrong with hash? Thats basically the only thing we smoke in my area.

>Yellowbone Sherlock
>Celtic Vanilla from a local shop I go to

>pipe
Corncob when I’m at work and a Nording bent Dublin when I’m at home

>tobacco
Squadron leader/Lane 1Q are my two favorites.

Where can I buy some flor morada?