The current state of Murika in 2017:

The current state of Murika in 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjr0Ts6yORE

This police twat was acquitted of all charges.
Enjoy living in police state, murifucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304)
youtube.com/watch?v=I10hs2AeeaM
premium.whitepages.com/checkout/summary/?wp_term=SB_Person_Serp_A&name_search=Philip-Brailsford&coresite_id=3bb16e60-9ae4-4ad1-b65f-57db6815339fR&loc_search=Mesa-AZ&wp_medium=PersonSerpSB&people_name=Philip Brailsford&funnel_type=person_tx_v1_extra&sample=0&wp_source=person_results_C&record_id=u_ofgJPcSoonxUyFLmggLA5dxMd5YQPuvt6gRFrq2Og=&initial_funnel_type=person_tx_v1_extra&type=person_query&wp_content=link_result_record_sb1&people_location=Mesa, AZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah fuck head.... maybe we should move back to England where you are arrested and imprisoned for stating facts about Muslims.

I don't recall saying anything about this land of cucks called cuckland. Why do you talk about it?
You do realize Europe is not only UK and germany?

>how many mags do you have on you
>3
wtf ....

So your a white flagger then?

I think it sucks the he died, for everyone involved. I don't think the cop is at fault, and neither is the victim.

Just a shitty situation. The cop is on edge because he's been sent to arrest someone who's been acting threateningly with a gun and the victim isn't doing as he's told and keeps reaching behind his back.

The victim just walked out of his room and now has an AR15 aimed at him while a police officer barks orders at him. Poor guy had probably never been in such a stressful situation and was panicky and not thinking straight.

Wait, this is Sup Forums.
>hurp durp fukken cops should die but good job killing that dum faggot

nothing happens in the video
some cops can't get their hotel key card to work
i don't get it

>cop is at fault, and neither is the victim.
if the victim isn't at fault then the cop is. If it were an ordinary citizen they'd be in prison if that statement would apply. Police should be held to a higher standard then other citizens

Cop was on 11, and the victim was scared shitless. A good cop would've been able secure that guy with way less hostility. We're not in Iraq for fucks sake.

America in a nutshell.

Disgusting. Just disgusting. Americans really don't know what they're missing out on by living in a free country.

what in the fuck.... this is plain fucked up

the cop is quite clearly a douche, i mean - look at him. douchy face, douchy glasses, douchy tattoos. douchey stance. everything about him says douche. don't tar all cops with the same brush because there are plenty working double time to remove the image that faggots like him give them.

>an unarmed drunk, naked man in his underwear crawling on the ground of a hotel and sobbing is a threat

sure am glad he de-escalated that situation or we could have had a real Vegas on our hands

The accuracy is real.

That fucking police officer is a total fucking disgrace to law and order. he was on a power trip barking orders at a drunk man telling him to crawl towards him.
Tell the guy to lie face down with his arms behind his head and go up to him.
This may not have been murder but it was 100% manslaughter. This fucking police officer is a total fucking scumbag. He handled the situation completely wrong and ended up getting a man killed.
If you ask me the fucking cunt was just itching to shoot someone.

this.... it's someone who is clearly not a threat and is in tears from having a bunch of cops all of a sudden with guns on them and screaming at him that is just plain out fucked up.

that guy reached for something on his side or back. Cop acted well.

crawl towards me is totally not something cops usually do. It's very odd behavior. He could have just walked over and cuffed the guy when he was on the ground.

The funniest part is the cops can't figure out the key cards.

No, that was murder. Why was he doing all that shit in the first place get on your knees and crawl and stuff ? wtf.

I watched the video of him being killed ( liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304) and I can say that that cop was most definitely at fault. The guy was following his orders, I'll be it slowly. He was fucking crying his eyes out when he was shot.

He was pulling up his shorts because the fucking cunt cop was telling him to crawl along the floor.
Watch the rest of the video instead of the 5 seconds before he is shot.

Liberals XDDD

Look at his eyes. You can tell he is a scared weak little faggot. bullied in high school and decided to become a cop to boost his ego and retaliate against his bullies.

And he got tattoos to "look" cool and get the little attention he never got as a kid.

Just look at this fags eyes. It says a lot.

I'd punch that little pussy in his mouth.

The first thing he said was "You listen and you obey". I knew I hated him right then and there.

> of Murika in 2017
> The 2016 shooting happened
Shit bait

>cop gives jumpy suspect commands
>criminal doesn't comply
>cop shoots suspect when he reaches behind him
you fucks think you know everything. should have given shaver another chance. something like a dinkheller incident could never happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=I10hs2AeeaM

The fact that the one cop has 3 extra magazines says a lot about this whole incident, that and the cop screaming that he's not there to be diplomatic

The trial ended yesterday retard

The victim was autistic and couldnt stop reaching behind his back rip. Yea the cop was raging but the victims level of dumb only made matters worse.

The event was in 2016 retard

Dude, stfu

You think better not to listen and not obey?
Lost

>being dumb has you killed in murrica
>land of the free
bootlickers on full damage control

if you think they're remotely comparable then drink bleach

O yeah and "you're fucked" was etched into his rifle btw

>Watch the rest of the video
>ignores part where officer warn him do not do this and better fall on the face

You know whats funny? I applied to become a cop here in nyc and I recently got disqualified about 6 months ago because I'm supposedly "not psychologycally fit to become a police officer".

This is because of some weed I took to calm my nerves a few years ago.

And yet you have them hiring all this psycho deranged paranoid fucks who shouldn't be anywhere near a weapon.

Not only me, but many of my friends, disqualified for the shit ties reason.

Yet they hire fucks like this and fuck with anger and ego issues.

Crazy shit. Fuck cops.

The US used to be cool in the 90's. But since 9/11 its become a nation of authority worshiping knob gobblers. Everyone has their panties in a bunch 24/7.

Retard, stfu

At what point was "if you reach behind you again you will be shot" not a clear direction? He reached behind his back and was shot. The crawling dude said he understood. Was informed several fucking times to stop reaching behind himself. I would have shot him the first time he put both hands behind his back. That cop showed extreme restraint for a fucking moron.

The world of law enforcement has truly let a diamond in the rough slip through its grasp. I weep for thee.

we know. It's fucked. I stil ldon't get why the cop was doing all this weird shit like making them crawl and crossing their legs ? Why not just have him lay down, go up to him and put him in handcuffs if he was that much of a threat ?
fuck you

>I would have shot him the first time
who gives a fuck what you would do loser.

Do something about it then: everything you need

premium.whitepages.com/checkout/summary/?wp_term=SB_Person_Serp_A&name_search=Philip-Brailsford&coresite_id=3bb16e60-9ae4-4ad1-b65f-57db6815339fR&loc_search=Mesa-AZ&wp_medium=PersonSerpSB&people_name=Philip Brailsford&funnel_type=person_tx_v1_extra&sample=0&wp_source=person_results_C&record_id=u_ofgJPcSoonxUyFLmggLA5dxMd5YQPuvt6gRFrq2Og=&initial_funnel_type=person_tx_v1_extra&type=person_query&wp_content=link_result_record_sb1&people_location=Mesa, AZ

It's the fucking commies man.

No seriously, look up some marxist subversion shit.

Fuck him. People like this are the reason cops getting killed .... hope he gets killed

nigga i ain't clickin' that shit

he was asked if he was drunk and said he was not so the cop adjusted his tone and commands propperly and because that nigger thought his pants were worth more then his life, nothing a value was lost.

lets rise up some stink on social media

>nothing of value was lost.
/thread

why didn't he just have him hold still, and go up behind him cuff him and feel him up ?

>trying to hold your pants up is a death sentence
feel free to kys

The girl followed instructions perfectly. Why didn't he?

How do you know if there is nobody in the room? Do you going to believe the suspect?

So if you'd like to do anything at all about our professionally trained police unloading into a man kneeling on the ground call and give them hell about killing unarmed citizens.

Mesa Administration/Chief of Police: (480)-644-2070

County Sheriffs Office:
(602)-876-1000

Mesa criminal investigations: (480)-644-4075

Community Partnership coordinator: (480)-644-2283

District Attorney Bill Montgomery office:
(602)-506-3411

odvious bait is odvious

You are clearly troll! Stop baiting us!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Multiple officers on scene one cuffs one covers Others check room, should have been done within 30 seconds of them lying on the ground

So he'll keep going his degenerate life?

I actually was baiting. Like you are now. I do think the cop was being a dick. But still, why did he shoot him but not her? He put them both through the gymnastics.

of all fucked up police violence and unjust killings you chose one of the few legit ones?
that dude asked for it.

but what's the fun in that when you can make them do play simon sez at gunpoint?

Well they did get her out of the way faster so she wasn't there getting screamed at as long pissing her pants. I would be freaking out too. That's all I kept thinking during the video was if I was me I wouldn't be able to hold my shit together and follow instructions perfectly.
There's an elevator full of cops. They should be able to handle the situation just fine.
Yeah, he got fired though because "you're fucked" being scratched into your rifle was against policy

>puts hand behind his back
"Don't put your hand behind your back again or we're going to kill you"
>puts hand behind his back again

>you are to keep your legs crossed
>uncrosses legs
>reaches behind back multiple times
>failure to follow basic instruction
>failure to understand what is seen as a threat
>failure to understand they think you have a weapon
>displaying angst towards the people AIMING A WEAPON AT YOU HOLY FUCK WHAT THE SHIT

Dumb fuck deserved it. I can't believe people are this dense. This dumb fuck was allowed to breed, holy shit we are fucked

Maybe if you find yourself in this situation, you will be less of a stupid person. GLHF

>one covers
Covers what? The room is closed ... someone can stand behind the door and shoot when one office would be in sign.
Did you know that people usually doesn't have x-ray vision?

your mom asks for it at the truck stop.

because niggers gunna nig

You're probably just a nigger whose glad another whitey is dead. Fucking niggers.

shit bait

And the outcome was finalised in 2017 you fucking dumb cunt

This. Only this. Cause and effect.

He asked several times if he was understood. Kid confirmed that he did.

It's the way he was on a goddamn power trip

Seriously, the only reason he didn't get shot the first time was because he was white.

>just a man standing upright looking at the camera normally

and you got that much from it? i think you missed your calling as a projectionist

officer*

Cop had the guy down, outstretched. with his hands in plan sight, he should've secured him at that point instead of ordering him to get upright and crawl towards him. You can tell the victim was trying to do what he thought the cop wanted based on everything people see when dealing with a Police officer "get on your knees, put your hands behind your head, interlock your fingers", we all have seen this and that was what his mind was telling him to do. You can't put someone on the ground, at gunpoint and scream "new shit" at them and expect them to calmly do that. Adrenal dump is a real thing, everyone reacts differently to it, and this guy died because the cop didn't understand that.

>"you're fucked" scratched into rifle.

That says it all about his fucked mentality

Well, hopefully he didn't breed before this.

maybe you should quit the force you shaky cunt.

Kid got like 15 tries and couldn't follow really simple directions.

>just fine.
Yeah, with one or two of them got killed ...

Dude you'd be balling your eyes out and not be able to follow this shit either. There's a reason why so many investigators were like why the fuck did the cop have him do all this ? All of them agreed there was no reason why he didn't just go up and cuff him and sort it out the easy way rather then screaming at some dude on the ground and crying who's clearly not a threat
this.
He's going into a situation like that and yelling about how he's not there to be diplomatic and itching to shoot someone basically

>DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN!
>DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!
>O-okay but what if i just... did both of those things?
Natural selection still seems to be working just fine. I don't get what all the hubbub is about.

He did.

That wont save you.

>with one or two of them got killed
stop using google translate boris

These 'police' think they are in fucking Iraq or something where every person is out to kill them. A fact of the matter is that the life of the officer is no more valuable than the life of the perpetrator, until it is determined by the court of law whether or not they are guilty. The police need to go back to only carrying DAO revolvers and wearing blue button-downs and black slacks. They need to be forced to take 'de-escalation training courses' and learn how to properly handle a situation, how to reduce tensions, and successfully subdue a potential (or not) criminal without going full-retard and shooting civilians. They need to learn threat identification- you cannot shoot people for not following your orders, and you can only shoot people for visibly displaying a weapon. No visible weapon = no shooting. It is simple.
These police are going beyond police, and trying to be wannabe soldiers, but even soldiers don't act anywhere close to the shit these police pull.

Fucking this. Cop plainly murdered him.

That's the reason of the "gymnastics"

Well maybe she will be smarter.

It's a shame for the USA to occupy mentally ill, sadistic cops, giving then protection whenever they kill.

Shut up coward

no nignog. this is just actually understandable. looked like that guy reached for something. same as this other fucked up video where nig nog plays he is grabbing a weapon.

So if the door was a threat due to other people being there possibly why wouldn't he have his gun trained on the door and not the guy sobbing on the ground ?

>Dude you'd be balling your eyes out and not be able to follow this shit either.

No the fuck I would not, I'd be filled with adrenaline and follow the simple fucking instructions and not swing my arms like a fucking child when I was told to crawl towards the officer.

keep swallowing that police jizm faggo.

Armchair SWAT, ladies and gentlemen.