Here we go again last thread 404

Here we go again last thread 404

I really don't want to ask Sup Forums for help but this video really triggered me, the cocksucker got acquitted of murder: watch this video...

Pic related: the murder picture

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

Why is it so hard to understand.

>he reached to his waist
>whether he had a gun or not it LOOKED like he was gonna grab something
Cop did nuffin wrong

it falls under the category of winning a stupid prize for playing a stupid game...

>cop did nothing wrong
>"Crawl on the fucking ground"
>Pig is obviously mentally ill and has a crawling fetish
>and a necro fetish

the faggot on the right has a micro dick

Been jerking off for a whole week straight, what happened?

So what if he made him crawl? The officer was had the power in this situation, if he didn't want to get shot he should have followed his commands.

What dumb niggers like you don't understand is if a cop tells you to do something, you do it, whether he's in the right or not, trying to cause a scene will make matters worse, you deal with it once the situation has calmed.

They "always" were reaching for their waist when the cops shoot and don't find a weapon. It has almost become a joke it happens so often.

>Just wait until a cop like this comes for YOU!

gay ass location for controllers.

this was the firearm used

written within the gun

you're fucked

AKA: An asshole and an idiot meet in a hallway.

Call up these fucks and make their lives hell

Mesa Administration/Chief of Police: (480)-644-2070

County Sheriffs Office:
(602)-876-1000

Mesa criminal investigations: (480)-644-4075

Community Partnership coordinator: (480)-644-2283

District Attorney Bill Montgomery office:
(602)-506-3411

bruh so we just gonna ignore the fucking murder of philando castle

bunch of fucking racists

Because people usually carry pistols in waistbands/waist holsters, people should realize this and not put their hands near their waist, hence the "keep your hands where I can see them".

If one did, I'd do as I was fucking told as I don't want to get shot. I live in England this situation would happen just for stating my opinion.

So?

They didn't even search for a weapon after they shot him

>caring about niggers
>ever

send him to texas for chair please

2/7 victim blaming.

ask me why i know you would gladly get on your knees if a cop would tell you to suck his dick and guzzle on his cum.

>muh smart idears
>muh guns
>muh let meh point me guns out the winder real smart like
>oh no
>muh local po-lice is at muh door

Ouch
>muh knees
>muh shorts be fall in

I didndu nuffin
>muh fucking bad decisions.

Editor's note: please read my comment with as much stupidity as you can.
Protip: You can protest your rights by pointing weapons at people out a window without any necessary reason.

I blame him because he was a dumbass.

jej

He was crying and begging like a lil bitch. And, on top of that the asshole was screaming and giving complicated incoherent instructions like an edgy wanna be hs dick. I fucking love cops and think they are the coolest motherfuckers also am friends with few of them but that son of a bitch ain't giving me good vibes. To me he looks like a fucking beta psychopath who was bullied alot in school so he now wants to be one. He should be fucked harder in ass more than any fillipino hookers get for being a fucking douche.

I bet that kid frequently posted on Sup Forums.

>giving complicated incoherent instructions
"Do not put your hands down for any reason"
hmm complicated.

Also the cop did clearly state if his hands go down/to the small of his back he will fire.

So what does he do?

really makes you think

now crawl forward without putting your hands down

>finnish police have shot 10 times in the last decade, most of them warning shots
>autist muricunts think guns are gonna fix their shitty culture

lay down

i said fucking lay down

i siad put your hands up

dont fucking move i said

we will fucking shoot you and kill you

crawl to me

i said put you fucking hands up and cross your legs now crawl

get on your fucking knees and crawl

Fick this right wing bullshit dumb idiot. This shits gonna make things even worse. The only way to fuck that assholes life and teach such assholes a lesson. Is to organize mighty protests and include fucking hipsters and all fake pieces of shits who do the protests on the daily to post pics on Instagram. And, keep protesting in a right way till the bastards hear you.

sliding on your knees is not hard to do.

Like anybody gives a shit about niggers. Fuck off to twitter

>nigger that robbed a store
>innocent

What's complicated about that? Are you a fucking idiot? If the dumb cunt had just listened he'd be alive rn.

What is shuffling

>nigger
>innocent

>nig
>in

trying too hard kid

>
>

That evil faggot should be immediately executed along with his family and relatives to the fact that he killed a white kid. I honestly wouldn't have gave two shots if he had shot a nigger or any subhuman douche but HE FAUCKING WHITE KID....WHITE KID. WHITE

changing orders every word he spews out of his mouth

>newfriend fell for it

>ecks dee I'm only pretending to be retarded

Not quite

Belive it or not, Texans are the best and most American people on this whole country.

>What's complicated about that? Are you a fucking idiot? If the dumb cunt had just listened he'd be alive rn.

7 guns locked and loaded at you screaming cop says he will fucking kill you. keeps changing his words up telling him to do this then not to do it.

telling him if he moves or falls he will be shot

don't break the law and you won't be shot

how dumb are people?

at least your not pretending, right kiddo?

>if a cop tells you to do something, you do it
I don't think anyone here would be able to keep their head cool in a situation where some 5 guys with ARs were yelling some shit to you. Though, I would do my best.

>put up your hands
>crawl
Pick one... you can't have your hands up and crawl. Plus there was no attempt to de-escalate the situation at all. Just threats of death to a guy who a minute ago was just walking out of his room. There was zero need to open fire.
So he was scared for his life? Well don't become a cop if you can't handle having your life put in danger. Soldiers manage to do it, in foreign lands, with known enemies all around them. They still do t just open fire on anyone and everything. There are so many ways this could have been avoided. The cops chose none of them. This shit wasn't law enforcement, this wasn't serve and protect, it was murder. That cop wanted him to make his day.

>we have a problem with drugs in our country
>I KNOW, let's make them ILLEGAL, surely nobody will have drugs if they aren't legal!

t. liberal cucks

If you're unable to follow the commands given by that officer you must be dense.

Oh no friend I don't need to pretend :^)

if you have never been in this situation fuck off

Right
The nigger who raped a poor Innocent autistic girl in her ass.

>cops enjoy killing people
>they weren't called out because he was seen waving guns around

the mental gymnastics needed for your logic is too much for a common man, you must be a rick and morty fan

He also told him that if he was going to fall to fall on his face or he would be killed. Killed for trying not to fall on your face while being forced at gunpoint to crawl without using your hands? What kind of insane shit is that?

You are a cuck. Its ok, embrace that your sense of inadequacy leads to anger making you less of a man and more likely to enjoy being dominated by a man you believe posesses higher authority and worth.

One shot is all thats needed there, I get why he shoots though.

>He also told him that if he was going to fall to fall on his face or he would be killed
a reasonable man would make sure he fell on his face...

>seen waving guns around
I didn't see any guns in that hallway except the ones pointed at the victim.

What and you have?

That's pretty reasonable tbh

xd

Don't come whining to us like a lil bitch and make a thread when they'd shoot you in your ass and in front of ya whore mom.

so they just targeted a random hotel guest? I'm done if you just want to know half of the situation...

Sure, faggot.

I'm not OP you double nigger

A reasonable man wouldn't force a man to fall on his face. A reasonable man would cover the perp while another officer cuffed him. A reasonable man doesn't scream like a fucking maniac at some random people walking down the hall who up to that point did every fucking thing he asked. Tell me more about reasonable men.

still assblasted OP?
good

Imagine if the dude was a mute and had to speak in sign language. He would of been shot at the first syllable.

What's complicated about "don't put your hands down" or don't reach behind your back?

not scumbag kid.
stay mad

Did he point guns at anyone? Or did some soccer mom see a gun and assume it was Vegas 2.0?

(You)

screen capped and sent to their offices

up your ass

Nice b8 m8

stay mad kid

Neither was the guy who got shot... he was just some dude minding his own. In his mind, he had no clue what was happening other than a bunch of heavily armed cops drawing a bead on him.
I'm sure you'd have been just fine and not confused in anyway, because your hindsight is 20/20.

Plus it's not that hard to comprehend that when they say keep your hands up, even while crawling, that basically means "keep your hands where I can see them and quit reaching for shit".

so?

thanks

sure kid
stay mad

That wasn't for you

HUR HUR HUR

stay mad

*triggerrrred*

christ when did Sup Forums become so cucked?

i thought i was gonna get pissed of because his death was unnecesary. but he didn't comply. tried to reach for something on his back

Well, I'd rather fall on my face than get shot.

Plus, how in the fuck is reaching for the backside of your waist going to prevent you from falling on your face?

This. Nigger

mad? are you retarded?

sure kid
next time don't bother

stay mad

Tanks, I eill

I don't think to punk kid that shot the dude was even the guy shouting the commands. I think an older gentleman cop was saying the commands. Kid just got trigger happy.. then the older cop turned to look at the young cop like,; 'are you fucking kidding me?' /solved

Honestly though, the cop said if you put your hands down I'll shoot. Even after the guy put his hands down, the cop didn't shoot. He only shot after the guy puts his right hand behind his back in his waist band.
I'm not saying its right what happened, but if a hallway full of cops that are aiming asault rifles at you tells you to do something you fucking do it. Thats why so many niggers get shot and now he have to deal with all this BLB and Antifa bullshit.

So? So never question the mental state of a man that has shot dead an innocent person

eloquent too lmao

BLM*

And I bet the dead guy only reached down to his waist to pull his shorts up.

>implying you speak for the internet
>ever

He didn't know he was innocent did he? He got told he had a firearm, so he acted like he had a firearm

Once the guy laid down and put his hands out facing the police, they could have easily and safely approached the guy and cuffed him. Making him go through (drunk?) yoga moves for no reason was just trying to find a reason to shoot someone. Anyone who says otherwise has father issues and likes other men having power over them.