Ok I'm in some serious fucking shit coming up to Christmas...

Ok I'm in some serious fucking shit coming up to Christmas, so I'm here hoping someone wants to buy themselves some good karma. If you can spare ANYTHING I would be so fucking grateful, hoping to be able to give my kids a reasonable Christmas so I'm asking for help. Had an unexpected bill come in and I'm now fucked and trying to keep up appearances for the kids. Bitcoin address in 1st reply

Get fucked. Go beg in the streets if you’re that desperate

i have lots of spare cash but i dont know you, and i win a ton playing online roulette

here's that address if anyone can help.

How about getting off if Sup Forums and doing something about it instead of begging like a pathetic piece of shit. This isn't a welfare office and your story is weak.

Dude I'm that fucking close to just that

Sent 0.25btc. Best of luck user.

The nicest thing you can do for your kids is fess up that you dun goofed and tell them to do better in life if they don't want to end up like inveterate losers themselves. Then you all have a good laugh together and cook the family dog for supper.

fuck your kids, the best gift you can give them is reality this christmas

Sorry kids, THE MAN stole your christmas presents cause we live in a nation where our freedoms dont mean jack shit an we get taxed for being alive

Maybe weak, still the fucking truth

Not gonna lie, my wife needs new boobs. Any contribution will be welcomed and i'll post new tits when the surgery is done.

19SefntoeodpnKG7aDg
CDARYdgFFQyRTxV

OH look. This post again.

Still saving for that suregery. Getting close now.

No one cares faggot. I'm sure she's a whale anyways.

> Hey guys I can't manage personal finance, which is the reason why I have gotten married, then had children, and I also have no idea how to track my income as well as expenses, I don't save any money, currently I do not have any money at all. Because it is christmas I again choose spend money, but because I do not have any im going to a vietnamese basket weaving forum to beg for an online currency which will be worth nothing in the near future
> t. OP

kill yourself and your children, or man up and tell your children theyre not getting any presents because their father is a failure and needs to get his shit straight

these are your only options

crybaby, learn to handle your own finances and make money, fucking clown retard, an average child would do better in adulthood than you

>whale
If she were fat i'm sure she would already have big tits faggot.

my ona hole ripped any one willing to help pay for a new one?

what was the bill? I need to know if you want any help from me and prove
is you

Holy kek that last line.
Ma sides

Im 18, mom and i had to move out and rent out our house because we couldnt afford the mortgage, she was forced to go travel nursing up in nome alaska, wanted to help her out with money and also maybe try to start investing into stocks, need some money to do so, anyone mind donating some bitcoin

Car dropped it's guts(sump leaked) lost oil and killed the engine

Not going to lie, just want it for personal gain and eventually start amassing other crypto and keep BTC as my main "bank"

1QEhz32tEn9rEgie
P4JPkgXUmQ7y9WnTyY

Gimmie

Just stated working a full time job 2 weeks ago and my old car broke down on me so i have to take 3 buses just so i can get to work and i still can't get on time because of schelude.
I don't like asking for money but i don't wanna lose my job because i really need the money, so if anyone has some btc to spare so i can fix my car or rent a cheap one i would really apreciate it.

Rent day falls on Christmas day. Will buy lottery tickets with donation.

Damn, ok i'll bite. Just sent you 0.01 BTC.

gibs me sum
am liek roonskayp skrub behgeeng fowr mohnies

1C3yb5xK4ycHUAfu
VT2b8WNyEBBZfTzr11

Holy shit! Thank you!

20 years too late..:)

I wanna grab 2d waifus by the pussy ?
1AAvPmayBFTAmW4bZm
qfo4px2yvxhiD9a

Isn't that like $4000 ?

Ill take anything, but i want to re-invest what i get into Litecoin. I am afraid that this bitcoin bubble will pop very soon, Other currencies will skyrocket when that happens. Currently living paycheck to paycheck in college and I want to invest before its too late / too expensive.

Heres my BTC wallet. Thank you user
1PGXZM6U9pGAB8g-DdJfMe5f4bFi1DHLX68

If anybody could send anything it would be amazing! Literally no idea how I'm going to make it through Christmas

1M7RFm8VEfKKRTb6R7sU
anTAu47NtrhKZc