Notice how everyone is getting angry over this even though he isn't black? It just shows you how much people hate cops...

Notice how everyone is getting angry over this even though he isn't black? It just shows you how much people hate cops. It's not about them killing a nigger or not, it's about them themselves, being niggers.

He shot and killed someone who was crawling to him on all fours like a dog.

What a fucking coward thing to do. I would punch this fucking pussy looking fag straight in the face.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
dictionary.com/browse/crawl
abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/philip-brailsford-verdict-former-mesa-officer-found-not-guilty-of-second-degree-murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop samefagging this post everywhere, cancer

>that dust guard
he went to /k/

>DONT REACH BEHIND YOU
>okay but i just need to reach behind me for a sec
>DONT DO IT
>okay but im gonna do it
>BANG
All he had to do was FOLLOW THE DAMN ORDER, CJ.

That guy wanted to kill a human so hard.

This

i hope karma hits him hard

Sage you dumb nigger

here is the actual video liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

this

Nobody is getting angry over this. It wasnt on CNN or MSNBC because he is not a nigger. Nobody cares. Move on.

>hey i know lets reach into my back pocket with a trigger happy cop staring at me after he explicitly said not to do so

what a dumbass

that guy on the floor is literally a 4channer just remember that

He died trying to pull up his shorts, yet here in his death photo his shorts are still down. The pig didn't even give him time to pull up his shorts as he was crawling on all 4s like a dog. He just wanted that quick excuse for a kill. You can tell by his voice that he just wanted to KILL. he really wanted to do it.

Forgot pic

Refer to

>Dont reach behind you
>Understands
>Dont reach behind you
>Understands
>Dont reach behind you
>Reaches behind
>Shot

>Everyone is surprised

>all he had to do was be a completely sumissive bootlicker, like me
Land of the free?

Yeah easy for you to say, not being in his situation you fucking tard.

Try being in his place being nervous af and not thinking straight, with your jeans falling down your ass while you crawl to a pig like a dog.

You'd pull your pants up out of instinct. Fuck off

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I know what a fucking tard

>suspect guy is armed
>tell him not to reach for his pants or behind him
>does it anyway
>dumbass gets shot

cops literally train to reflexively shoot in those situations so that they are faster than the people they are facing. if not, they'd get shot in the face a lot.

guy was an idiot.

Head wondering from Daniel shaver

I mean, the shooting seemed technically justified. But all the threats, mixed with intoxication and confusing demands is what truly led to the shooting. Cop turned the guy into a fucking wreck. I dont know if anyone here has ever been in panic mode, but its hard to think, let alone follow confusing demands.

Made him crawl to him like a dog and then shot him straight in the head. That's cold blood.

in iraq we had to at least see a weapon before engaging.

The actions of these predatory-policeman is inexcusable. Police have no right to treat the public with such brutality.. These bullies with badges act like cowards with assault rifle and flack vests. they must be punished with greater severity, for they betray their duty to the public to serve and protect... Their common excuse is that they feared for their lives,,,, fear is an emotional response.. deadly force was not initiated by Daniel.
The book Arrest-proof Yourself describes the problem and provides important information.

hope your mom and dad get shot, while scratching their ass

He went full retard....So I agree.

>Flack vests
Kek

The only people getting mad are liberal pussies that constantly wait for something to bitch about.

COPS ARE PIGS

This is what you murifats get for having so much weapons in civilian hands :^)
>b-but m-m-muh assault-rifle-15!
Kill yourselves.

This. I'm getting to the point when I unironically want to kill them.

Better than all the mudslimes every one else has to deal with.

Now try being in this situation as a cop with the same logic, thinking that a man could be armed, telling him not to reach begind him, and then he quickly reached behind him.

Don't be an idiot.

It was a legit defensive kill. The moron should have listened to him.

>cops literally train to be retarded
okay

>order man to lie down
>man lies down
>order man to put his hands on the ground in front of him, arms outstretched
>man puts his hands on the ground in front of him, arms outstretched
>man is now ready to be subdued and handcuffed - no mess, no fuss
>"yeah no, look, this isn't working for me"
>order man to crawl towards you
>man crawls towards you when he should already have been handcuffed
>man, visibly crying and in all likelihood quite drunk, reaches back to pull sagging pants
>(*BAM*) (*BAM*) (*BAM*) (*BAM*) (*BAM*)

MURRICA.

In iraq they are all weapons

>not knowing what clearing a room is
>pretending like he complied when he clearly was fighting the entire way

America the police state. But Americans will deny it because they don't know better, coupled with their their Nazi-esque patriotism

ameritards deserve everything they get

here is the video of it happening

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

you forget the order to crawl toward the police on his knees with hands up, with crossed legs (left foot over right foot). With a gun pointed in your face and the constant reminder to not stumble unless you want to die. I doubt I could do this successfully in this situation

I have seen a lot of videos of cops shooting people, hell even seen it as it was going on 5 meters ahead of me, 99% of times it was a dindu who was disobeying or actually reaching for something, this guy didnt do that, he complied to the cop who kept on screaming at him and saying he was going to shoot at him, and while he was down on the ground with his hands interlaced on the back of his head and legs twisted the cop for some reason decided that it wasnt enough, he had to ask for a person who has visibly drunk and in a panic state to crawl to him while giving conflicting orders.

also while the fatty was on the ground, you could see his back and even his asscrack, there was nothing there, no way a gun could be there, the cop saw it.

tl:dr the cop is at the very minimal guilty of being poorly trained

How could he have had a gun? He was wearing basketball shorts lol

the dude was not a threat, and shouldnt of been treated the way he was

shows how assblasted millennials are

So much samefag in this thread. Not to mention how many times this thread has been posted. We get it, you're Phillip Brailsford! We're not impressed by your cool gun and tats. (This)(this)(this)

i like cops, i know they are people like me.

but i sure know when someone fucked up hard

You would if you really wanted to live. The girl in the vid did it.

you can see his whole ass, he had nothing

>conflicting orders
>literally couldnt have been more clear
Pick one.

>being poorly trained

that's a given in america really. What would he have done if the guy just froze out of fear, lying on the ground? Would he have shot him for not crawling with his legs crossed and hands in the air?

Maybe if he wore his shorts like a white guy, he'd be alive.

>millennials
just how old are you dude?

he was being clear, until he told the guy to crawl to him, and started shouting orders for the guy to do 3 different things at the same time, he didnt say something and stayed with it, he changed his orders several times.

because one person can the other person is capable of doing it as well? the guy was crying he was obviously having a hard time with the whole situation

all of you fools are tools for the pigs. can wait till you get shot getting a parking ticket

All he had to do was crawl with his legs crossed and hands in the air. Not freeze, not reach behind his back. Just fucking crawl with his legs crossed and hands in the air.

PIG=Pride, Integrity, and Guts.

keep your hands straight up, if you dont ill fucking kill you
dont even move your hands if you fall
alright now crawl over to me(this is an action that requires hands, like wtf)

You honestly believe that liberals care about whites? kek

how can you crawl with your hands in the air you fucking moron? do you even know what crawling means?

keep telling yourself that, you boot licking piece of shit.

you do know that crawling is generally done with your hands and legs right? like in all fours. that's what confused the drunk and panicked guy

The intention was clearly for him to do them in order and it's not the cop's fault if the faggot can't keep up.

Exactly what I thought while watching it.

>Okay he's on the ground, hands outstretched. Go cuff him. No? Gonna give him some more random commands and have him crawl to you? That's pretty pointless.

Also, I think anyone saying that he shouldn't have reached back has never been drunk before. I'd like to get them drunk, give them the same exact series of commands and see how they do. And I agree with the people that say this cop just wanted to kill someone. Watch the entire video. This guy acts like he's in a goddamn warzone while the other cops are acting pretty normal. It's honestly cringey. He asks another cop for an extra magazine, like he's going to run out with what he has. And right after he shoots the dude, he rushes to the door and yells at the other cop to use the keycard. I get that they need to get into that room, obviously. But it certainly seems like the dude's on a high and wants some more "action."

And do you expect drunk person under extreme stress to do that?
I hope this piece of shit cop will be raped and murdered by a herd of niggers.

The girl did it, no hands.
dictionary.com/browse/crawl
Definition of crawl for reference.

Simple. Don't reach in to your waistband

Listen to the video. This cop was over there acting like a goddam commando in a war zone when the guy he was talking to was scared and drunk.

And then the retards keep trying to open the wrong fucking door anyway

the girl wasn't drunk.
She wasn't even the suspect.

crawl
krɔːl/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: crawling
move forward on the hands and knees or by dragging the body close to the ground.
"they crawled from under the table"
synonyms: creep, go on all fours, move on hands and knees

you are fucking retarded. you either put your hands in the air or you crawl, you cant do both

Not the point, she still followed the orders.

a subhuman killed another subhuman get over it

He's already subdued here. He was in no way a threat here and had followed all commands. Robo Cop over there was high on all that power he has over an unarmed drunk man so he wanted to have more fun with him.

abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/philip-brailsford-verdict-former-mesa-officer-found-not-guilty-of-second-degree-murder

If they thought he was armed they could have told him to lift his shirt and turn around. Dude was just pulling up his shorts as the police made him crawl on the ground toward him. This is fucked. If he was black there would be protests, white people need to protest more.

How can any one defend these cops even if he shouldnt have pulled up his pants.

the situation was relaxed as soon as he had his hands behind his back. One cop cuffs him while the other cop watches his back. is that so fucking hard?

They didn't order her to crawl with her hands in the air, you idiot. Instruction they gave her were clear.

>to move or progress slowly or laboriously:
The line of cars crawled behind the slow-moving truck. The work just crawled until we got the new machines.

The girl was drunk too, she admitted it, but she wasnt nearly enough close to being in panic as the guy, he started going spaghetti after the cop would shout that he would shoot at him and for the guy not to fuck up

yeah sure, because cars and work going slow is exactly the same thing as a person crawling, isnt it retard?

He did nothing wrong. Suspect failed to follow instructions. They gave him warnings.

this guy is a shit fucking cop who should of been sentenced but got off on a technicality.

Yep, and obviously so. That ex-cop's words an actions on film that night show someone who was agitated, antagonistic, provocational, and eager to escalate. While the victim is literally crying crawling on the floor, for fuck's sake.

Shot while crying and crawling like a fucking dog. God, it's too much. Where's the justice?

Have some oc

okay, obviously the dude shouldnt of reached back. that was godamn stupid, and he died for his mistake.
but if cant understand why he would do it. dont feel any sympathy for a drunk man with a gun in his face making a wrong decision. and side with an aggressive murder cop, shouting a maze of orders, than I truly think you might be a different species than the rest of us.

>murika
>unarmed, innocent people being instantly murdered for not following orders of some insane wannabe-commando policetwat.
>police escalating situations to the point when using the gun is necessary
Oh wow, what a surprise!
You need more niggers and guns in your society. Good work murika.

You'd do nothing you fucking coward, bitchboi.

You would know if you watched the video that they told her to do more or less what they told the guy to do and she had no issue. The guy even should have been more prepared since he heard them tell the girl first.

>fighting the entire way

Confirmed for not having watched the video.

No, actually, the victim was unarmed.

By that definition, yes.

This. Who even gives a fuck? Cops kill innocent people, and often get off. They're also found not guilty.

holy shit, how can people defend the police.

like how jaded against your own people must you be. you gotta suck the governments dick all the time

a pile of jews is all we have in here
keep voting trump, faggots

nobody gives a fuck about ameritards we just laugh at them for being dumb fat rednecks shooting each other

No, dude, there are other police here too, and we all think this man is entirely in the wrong. You don't talk to people like he did. It's provocational and antagonistic, and what he did will make all of our jobs harder for years to come.

That pissant is NOT a police officer anymore and he will NEVER be one again. If he was still a cop, we would have to side with him out of brotherhood, right? But he's not a cop, so we can say the truth, that he was wrong, that he is evil, pompous, and egotistical and it led to an innocent unarmed man's death.

>guy tells cop he isnt drunk
>tells cop he ubderstands directions
>instructuons were clear, even gf got it right

What more do you want?

The guy was a Pest Exterminator who traveled 3 times a month for work. His pellet guns are in a hard case and he always takes them to his room so they are not stolen from his truck. he met a man and woman and they were having drinks in his room. The Guy asked about the case thought it was a guitar so he took out the pellet gun which also has a scope. They were at the door near the balcony upstairs. A couple in the spa saw what they thought was a rifle with a scope. They told manager he called cops. This was the outcome. The other guy had gone back to his room to get his phone and cops arrived. Fucking disgrace the guy was unarmed and the pellet gun was back locked in its case when police searched the room. No drugs or excessive alcohol in autopsy. THE JURY WAS NOT PERMITTED TO SEE THE VIDEO AND IT WAS NOT ADMITTED INTO EVIDENCE.