Sup Sup Forums im pretty sure i just got cucked feels pretty bad whats up with you guys?

sup Sup Forums im pretty sure i just got cucked feels pretty bad whats up with you guys?

(pic not related)

Why do u think that?

What makes you think that?

just a leading series of events up until this current point id say im about 80% sure

bump for interest

have talked to her about it? Clearly living in doubt is something that is intolerable, especially when it comes to those kind of matters...

yes ive tried to talk about these things before with her but its always the same thing "user im just really busy with school/life" "user how could you think something like that id never" i mean thats why i say im not sure but damn this shit just isnt adding up

pic of your gf

nah just random girl

Eh I see, you should probably leave her then, if she's too busy to care for your relationship even if she didn't cuck you, either way she's wasting your time...

no, post one you cuck

yeah thats the feeling im starting to get just hurts a little because this is the exact same thing that happened last time :')

no u

Man, I might be able to forgive a girl that cucked me but told me right away but clearly a girl hiding it deserves nothing, did she tell you what made her so busy or did she remain vague? Like wtf is wrong with grills who hide their feelings even to their boyfriend, I wonder who can trust them if not even the person they're supposed to spend their time with...

yeah man i tried again and again to talk to her or get her to open up but its always the same thing "i dont feel like talking" "im to tired"

Retards. There's a big difference between cucking and cheating.

A guy who gets cheated on got cucked. So yeah its the same thing. Cuckolding is a fetish but its also getting cheated on my dude

Id forgive her if she told me right away. Then id put a her shit in boxes and kick her the fuck out.

Dont take that shit if they decide to go fuck some other dude then he can take care of her ass. Disloyal people deserve dirt.

Haha, classic. Shes 100% hiding something. Please don't be like me and just take it. As soon as you find out what this whore is up to behind your back, smack her across the face just once as hard as you can. Bitches nowadays think there are no consequences for anything.
Tl:dr Women are Whores, beat the bitch.

same thing happened to me in college, I had a long distance gf like an idiot and the first weekend of school I get home from a party and text her goodnight and goodmoring and I later find out she was riding some football players dick and had it down her throat all night and the next day while im texting the whore

well fuck me then its time to get my heart shit on again wooooooooooo