What's the best life advice you know user ?

what's the best life advice you know user ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wear_Sunscreen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never eat yellow snow

don't shit in your own backyard

dont spend all your money on bullshit like a nigger

dont study architecture

When the red river's flowing, take the dirt road home

1. always have a plan B
2. be always prepared for the worst case scenario

Pussy is nice, but even your true love isn't worth school/education/the keys to the rest of your life.

anal ?

The enemies of Man cannot stand before us.

lol what a depressing lifestyle.
Way to stick it to the man!

Lol

If it flies, floats, or fucks, it is cheaper to rent it.

Just give up now, it'll only get worse.

Honestly consider what you want. I know it sounds silly but the immense majority of people I have ever met havent considered that for more than a minute or two. and i dont just mean your job, your job is just a vehicle to get you where you want to be. but think of how you can live your life so that it is good for you. and if you really have any moral center that will also mean you'll have to follow the Piagetian idea of good. That idea is: live your life in a way that's good for you. Also live our life in a way that's good for your family and friends. Also live your life in a way that is good for your society. Also live your life in a way that is good for the world. And while that is no small feat, once you get there you have to try to live in a way that is good for everybody right now, and next week, and next year, etc.

Tl;dr genuinely think about what you would make your life better (not just financially) and try to benefit yourself first but if you can benefit others too then definitely do that

Life is like a prick! When it's soft you can't beat it and when it's hard you get fucked!

Don't care about other people that much. They don't care about you that much if they care at all. I mean sure your family probably loves you and some of your friends.. but no one in public who doesn't know you or all of your several hundreds of 'friends' on social media really think about you ever. Stop trying so hard.

just don't give a shit

Happiness is something you work for, if you just sit around waiting for it, it won't come.

This

Epic!

"Don't ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been, ever, for any reason whatsoever."

Get a job as a police officer in the united states. You can literally shoot sobbing, unarmed, crawling men without any real repercussion because BACK THE BLUE.

Honestly, thought for ages about what I want, still no idea!

Don't work too hard or else you'll show how hard you can work

then you're approaching the problem wrong. i see a lot of people come at this wrong. they think of what they want as "what will make me finally satisfied and happy forever?" and that is silly. nothing will ever do that. Instead, you should approach it as "What sort of things would i have to do with myself to justify the suffering that existence itself is causing me?" Think of your life like a story. If you're to protagonist, what sort of shit would you have to do to make the reader not think "why does this idiot even bother?"

never marry a fat girl.

Keep in mind life doesn't give you anything it can't take away in a few seconds.

No retard, he means it literally. So if you live by a river, and it starts running red, find a dirt path and walk home that way instead.

Never care about something too much. Once you start caring about anything too much, that's when your life starts to crumble. Just stop giving a shit about anything.

Wear sun screen

Look after your knees, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Panel 1:
Hello, this is Dog?

Panel 2:
Yes, Dog, we have some upsetting news. It seems your mother died in her sleep last night because you didn't post in that thread.

Panel 3:
blank

Panel 4:
blank

why would a river be red ?

>what's the best life advice you know user ?
Don't ask Sup Forums for life advice

Great advise right here!

Very true for anyone with money.

don't ever have kids

Never underestimate the power of compound interest.

Do not fight an ugly man. They have nothing to lose.

Fuck as much as you can, while you still can.
Fuck at least one girl with huge/big tits.
When you feel that you've met girl of your life, don't hesitate and make her yours.
Money are important, but more important is having enough time to do things you like. Even better when job you have is related to your hobby. Don't overwork yourself.

Just assume all women are liars and cheats, you'll never be let down and you'll never lose sleep over the things they do.

You've obviously never read the Bible before, infidel.

Never fear rejection.

Never argue with stupid people; you will always lose.

Don't fuck up.

Oh boy. School cringe

If you need something done, do it yourself.

Always take the time to do things right , you'll make far less mistakes that way

Amen

You won't get anything done by planning

Experience

Don't be a jerk like me.

don't eat asphalt

Invest as early as possible even if it's just 10 dollars. It will eventually add up as you put more money and as time passes.

what do with money then

Fuck a hole in George Washington's face.

What if you're an event planner? Architect?

Hold no expectations when going into anything ever,they can literally only let you down since if it went better than ever specter you’d be happy anyways.

Keep your lifestyle fixcost below what you can afford. Life is far less stressful when you always have some money left at the end of the month for sudden desires or emergencies.

This one!.
When you become an excellent worker, you boss will reward you... with more work. Hardly ever this extra work comes with extra money.

Never take no for an answer.

Especially if you're bigger than her.

I’d rather get blood on my dick than shit

don't tell everything you know.

Grab'em by the pussy.

Improversation

Get a vasectomy

fake it until you make it

Squatty potty will change the way you poop forever.

Wiping while sitting down is superior than standing to wipe.

Don't smoke 10 grams of weed per week longer than 30 years.

dying is bad

Always buy good quality rope.
Across the river, hospital; Along the river, morgue.
Poop before you go.

Why not?

Wise people

Don't be afraid, tackle your issues head on.

What am i supposed to learn from that?

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal, even if she's your literal dream girl she's gonna be human and flawed like everyone else.

Lol

Relates to Nice advice

Do what you love, the money will come.

You can litterally do whatever you want in your 20's

Dont get married until 30 at the youngest

Its ok to try LSD once if you are in a safe situation with safe people

Explore who you are, because you aren't who you think you are.

Dont make getting money a primary goal, its just a tool to do stuff. Kind of like gun nuts, dont obsess about the thing, think about what you use it for. Just having it is work, to much is a burden, causing you to lose focus of the whole point, fucking you over ultimately

Cum a lot.

Emotions are a weakness that should be cut out of your life and decision making all together. Especially empathy that shit like a virus has fucked up this world more than anything.

Don’t become enemies with your neighbors

Losing friends part of growing up and maturing

The worst possible scenario almost never happens

Teach yourself or your children to be independent as early as possible

When making major decisions, first sleep on it. Then wank on it.
If it still sounds like a decent idea, go for it.

>You should do your best not to be human.
This is bad advice.
Don't let your emotions and thoughts take you for a ride, but getting rid of them completely is bound to fuck you over.

"It was always me vs. the world... Until I found it's me vs. me."

It sounds corny because I got it from a Kendrick Lamar song but the principle still stands; your whole life you will think the world is against you, you will think everyone is here to bring you down it may even be true in some cases but for the most part the world/universe is indifferent to your situation, the biggest obstacle you will have to overcome is that little voice in your head telling you that you can't.

Also "It is not the length of the marathon that will wear you down it is the pebble in your shoe."

If you’re unsure about college I’d recommend working a regular job first before going to school unless you have a bunch of scholarships where you can get in practically free.

Go to college if you want to Benny and just do whatever makes you happy happiness is worth more than any paycheck>

Never get into situations that you cannot leave in in a heartbeat
If you ever kill someone Never ever tell anyone
look after your back too

that's a pretty cool song/article and is actually relevant to a lot of people.

Source for those interested:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wear_Sunscreen

>never plan anything

I never plan anything, because if I ACTUALLY pull it off, I will seem like a genious.

and If I fuck it up, I can say " eh I didnt plan it "

Your anxiety is just leftover emotional residue, worry about what is going to happen next is useless, we deal with our problems as they arise, no big deal.

One of the biggest mistakes you can make is under estimating someone else, giving the benefit of the doubt is always a 50/50 deal

Speak less and listen more, study body language, people like it when someone is more mysterious rather than a loud mouth cunt.

always choose being proactive instead of reactive, and for god sakes learn to choose your battles.

Do it

Getting will women gets you women.

never kill yourself once

my life advice is to learn, adapt and overcome everything you love and fear, to become the best human being achievable. become your own god basically

>cum a lot

But what about my life force?

Don't take things so seriously.

never trust women with any responsibility, treat them like whore give money and have fun , and you will be fine ; treat them as human and they will kick your ass

women have little or no concept of self respect this is true across the globe in all culture

You can make plans, but don’t plan outcomes.

It'll replenish if you eat right and drink plenty of water.

In life, hope for the best, but always be prepared for the worst

karma do mmatters ; so sow goodness and genorosity and you will get the same, sow hate and hate will falow u in one way or the other

so surround yourslef with people with whom u can do good and who can return the favor later