Prepare for Queen Elizabeth news tomorrow, screencap this

Prepare for Queen Elizabeth news tomorrow, screencap this

Is she an-heroing?

let's hope she will get back more of her land that was taken from her

Is this fucking old wrinkly assed piece of shit finally announcing that the royal welfare family is finally going as a?

“Judges, Elizabeth Windsor is not a war criminal. With disdain, I reject this verdict.”
*sips from glass*
“What I drank was poison.”

I hope someone posts her nudes finally, I've been waiting years to bust a proper nut to this slut.

A little more information would be appreciated dickhead

>Queen Elizabeth news tomorrow

Yeah, I heard it on the pre-news earlier today.

she ever gonna die?

Not before Philip.

What's gonna happen, user.
Please tell us.

her mother lived to be 101. so she's probably got another decade in her, at least.

god save the queen!!

Britfag here curious what's in the pipeline for our honorable Queen ? is leftist media going to slander her because she wants Britain to remain british ? Maybe her stand point on brexit ? Assassination plot? Pl0x user id like to hear it.

fuck off. you're just talking about the next season of The Crown

Her personal opinion of leaving the EU is irrelevant as a monarch must remain impartial in relation to acts of parliament.

Here you are free of charge, faggots.

That is true but the medoa will still suck it up like pouring water on the Sahara desert.

The Queen has a banging pair of
double D's. Not those saggy things.

Muh tiem tuh shein

That truly is a breast star.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
HEAR HEAR!

saved but not believed

fuck you motherfucker

prune your dead watched threads nigger

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

The british royal family are like the only super wealthy to properly serve in the military. I respect the fuck out of that.

She will never die. She will become the Immortal Mechaqueen of Britain.

When her mortal shell dies her brain will be transferred to a state of the art armoured exoskeleton, to reign eternal.

GOD SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN' QUEEN!

Noblesse oblige is dead and the left killed it.

You're gay.

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

god save da queen

British

........./\_\
......../././_
......././_/\.\
......_\.\/..\.\
...../\.\../\.\_\
.....\.\/..\.\/_/
......\../\.\_\
.......\/_/././
........./././
.........\/_

Royal welfare family... England is hers, britfags just pay her rents in the form of taxes. She doesn't need the money so lets the government burn it on actual welfare.

Probably announcing that you're a cunt.

Is this a netflix promo for season 2 of The Crown?