Turn this man into a meme. Ruin his life. Ruin his children's memory of him, his grandchildren's.. #PhillipBrailsford

Turn this man into a meme. Ruin his life. Ruin his children's memory of him, his grandchildren's.. #PhillipBrailsford

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPNub10kFlE
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

stay mad kid

op is an assblasted nigger lover

Fuck that. Do Ajit Pai first

If the victim was black you would have known about it but yeah, he straight up murdered an unarmed dude in a hotel hallway after screaming a bunch of weird commands at the guy was bawling his eyes out

Like thaaaaaaat??

>three other policemen are with you, watching entrances and exits
>order man to lie down
>man lies down
>order man to put his hands on the ground in front of him, arms outstretched
>man puts his hands on the ground in front of him, arms outstretched
>man is now ready to be subdued and handcuffed - no mess, no fuss
>"yeah no, look, this isn't working for me"
>order man to crawl towards you
>man crawls towards you when he should already have been handcuffed
>man, visibly crying and in all likelihood quite drunk, reaches back to pull sagging pants
>(*BAM*) (*BAM*) (*BAM*) (*BAM*) (*BAM*)

MURRICA.

Why he seems like a nice fellow?

reported

this retarded

That's your retort. Wow. Are you from Arizona by any chance?

stay mad kid

Oh, it's you again. Won't lie, I smirked

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, you haven't had enough have you? Well, welcome, make sure to give everyone here a few free (you)'s even though you seem too ignorant to come up with anything but your lame little one liner.

This was the gun that shot him too

The truth is as thus:

>Cops respond to calls about guy with rifle.
>Show up in tacticool gear.
>Two suspects, one male & one female, exit hotel room and are suprised af at all the guns aimed at them.
>Officers start issueing commands.
>First the female crawls over to the cops and is apprehended.
>Now the guy’s turn.
>Cops intimidate the fuck out of him give him easy to follow commands that he struggles with because he is scared/possibly intoxicated.
>At one point the man is flat on the ground but the cops, who are expecting a serious gunfight, can’t progress to safely procure him because of a possible ambush from the perp’s hotel room.
>He reached behind his back to pull up his sagging shorts which is also what you do when you pull out a gun from your waistband.
>Cops give him a free pass and don’t shoot him. Order him to not do that again or he will be shot.
>Command him to crawl with his hands in front of him.
>Man puts his right hand behind his back AGAIN.
>Trigger happy dickhead cop caps him FIVE TIMES with an AR15.

The guy they shot was a fucking retard who pointed a pellet rifle in plain sight and was spotted by concerned citizens. He basically brought the cops to his door by his own volition by making bad decisions. They didn’t have to shoot him so many times. They could have even given him even simpler instructions because he was obviously struggling to fully grasp, not only the severity of the situation, but also how to satisfy their wishes. The cop who shot him went way overboard and straight up killed him. Could have shot him once..... maybe he would have lived.... but 5 times? I understand the cops don’t want to get shot but their target was well within their capacity to take control of without outright slaying him imo

It's a buttravaged tard who is samefagging every Brailsford thread he can find.

You should have seen him in the last thread, he's fucking REKT, man, lol Watch him, he'll post nonstop that same line this thread.

He could have just walked up and cuffed him when he was laying prostrate

you got it!

Obviously that cop joined law enforcement to get cats out of trees and help old ladies cross the street.

Actually, you're wrong, man. Where the hell did you hear anything about a rifle? No, it was a pellet gun, and he wasn't pointing it at anyone. He was showing it to some friends, fellow hotel guests, and presumably someone completely unrelated saw the completely legal action of adults with a pellet gun, and called in a sensational claim that someone was brandishing a gun.

Well, he didn't have a fucking gun, he didn't even have a pellet gun. It was just an unarmed man murdered.

This.

To anyone who sees the video it's 100% crystal clear that this was all about an ego trip for a little shithead fratboy of a cop with a half inch pecker.

Like I said in my epic greentext play-by-play they couldn’t. If an officer walked down the hallway to cuff the guy then somebody in the hotel room could get an easy shot on him. Like a baby piss easy shot. That’s the logic of why they required their target’s to come to THEM. I know this is hard to understand for people who have zero comprehension of tactics but if you were in their position, in a real dangerous situation, and you made that decision you’d be dead. Not defending the shooting because it was a bad shoot defended by the law, which is bullshit, but before you use your line of reasoning as criticism you need to realize you’re flatout wrong

But it wasn't a dangerous situation. The cops were laughing and joking on the way up the elevator too.

You are actually wrong and have no comprehension of the situation. It doesn’t matter if it was a pellet gun or not. Are you seriously THAT short sighted? Somebody saw a GUN and called the cops. Do you actually expect somebody with no knowledge of firearms to accurately determine what type of gun they’re seeing? Hello earth to user you’re full of it

won't lie
lies

>everyone that disagrees with me is samefagging
I know you autists on this site are delusional, but this is a new low

>it takes more than one amerimutt policeman to handcuff a suspect while three others are watching for an ambush

OHHHH SAYYYYY CANNNN YOUUUU SEEEEE

No one cares nigger. Why do you think every thread about this cop dies down to where it gets deleted.

Murica
where you can have a gun legally but if you don't have one the cops might shoot you anyway because a handful of police can't watch a door ?

Yes I know. Because to THEM it wasn’t dangerous yet. I mean I assume that’s why. If you watch the video the guy with the AR15 actually clears the elevator. I was laughing when he did it because I couldn’t understand why he was being so careful without even getting to the spot. But I guess they were very paranoid or something. Also yes to them it actually was a dangerous situation because they seemed to think they’d get into a gunfight. It’s really easy to see all the mistakes in retrospect. The entire thing was a mistake

You left out the part where the crying faggot reached behind his waist and how it looked as if he was reaching for a handgun.

Yes actually. It’s retarded. You can not have a gun and the cops will shoot you anyway because they assume you do

the five times he shot isn't really that excessive. cops are trained to shoot until the suspect is downed. he literally shot until the suspect was down. now if the cop mag dumped it would've been excessive.

Nypa

>Female follows instructions = Lives
>Male doesn't follow instructions = Dies

this retarded

I think you should reevaluate your position under serious internal scrutiny.

No he crying and confused after having a bunch of shit screamed at him.
So that's why after they shot him they approached the door like nothing and then proceeded to not be able to open the door with the keycard ?

A semi-automatic waistband, with 5 elastic rounds, capable of snapping one's buttocks at 3 times per second

so retarded

No, it's definitely samefagging, and proudly so, apparently, from the last thread.

They weren't even trying to open the right fucking door

Well at that point they took care of the “””””threat”””””” and could properly position themselves in front of the wrong door hahahaha. Look man I’m just telling you their “”logic”” not that theh were right

Hahahahahaha yeah whatever dingus. Come back with a real argument

Scum. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

yawn

White privilege yall. They wouldn't have shot him if he was black or asian.

So we've come to the point where you faggots are justifying what can only be deemed as manslaughter. Oh sure, the guy could've had a gun, but that doesn't change the fact that when in cases ehere the supposed suspect doesn't you still find ample justification to take their life based on probability.

I already knew this shithole was a meltingpot for some of the shittiest people in the world, but you faggots attempting to rationalize or justify this shit are inexcusably moronic.

stay mad kid

Yet nothing about that door was really brought into question. When making the guy crawl to them he claimed it became more dangerous as he kept getting closer.
youtube.com/watch?v=WPNub10kFlE

It was murder not manslaughter, especially when you include the fact of "youre fucked" on the gun and the rage the guy was yelling with. There's malice implied

it's not personal you faggot

>I can't be wrong!
Like I said; Delusional.
Ofcourse you can't admit that. You HAVE to think everyone on this imageboard thinks in the exact same way as you, that is to say, in the way of a retard.
Sorry to burst your bubble princess.

If you really want to see how stupid you’re being in my original post I referenced the fact he had a pellet gun. You didn’t read the whole thing. I mean I assume you’re the same person. If not well then you’re just dumb and can’t handle the idea of being wrong. Which is sort of entertaining

what the fuck am i reading

the cops act as if they are in a terrorist zone

man usa needs to stop letting isreal train there cops

all this shit has started to happen since then

Excuse me I got it the other way around, yes it is murder, for all intents and purposes.

don't be a fucking idiot it's this guy:
You can ask him yourself, moron. He's samefagging nonstop, if you were a mod you could see it's the same computer making all the posts, but you're a fucking delusional idiot acting like you know something you don't. KYS

stay mad kid

sure kid

stay mad kid

He looks like Shaun Kings son his life and legacy are already ruined

No, I support him.

Butt blasted pig loving same fag

Kys

Nice

Sorry. I see now how reading comprehension is important.
My bad

discord DOT gg/pc4gFx4

Official discord

Oh and no, you KYS first.

Yeah man I watched that video you linked and it really seems like he just wanted to blow somebody away. Apparently he had like 4 previous use of force cases and no action was brought against him. And he was told to turn his body cam on more. He gave all the normal police excuses. I can’t say for 100% whether he’s a psycho murderer but it certainly seems like he could be. And yeah it’s tough to explain/accept that the guy’s close proximity needing to be necessary to detain him while also setting off their nerves at how easy it would be for him to shoot them. It’s just all retarded and emotionally charged

>PhillipBrailsford
lol Stay mad. The idiot was given one order at the end. Dont put your hard near your back. and he did and got shot. I know not to do that and I've never been arrested. He's in the US and puts his hand by his back when the cops are pointing ar-15's at him after telling him not too.

Cop was just jelly of his cool life, he lost his shit when he heard they just banged.

All the vets from Iraq and Afghanistan seamlessly transition to domestic police work at home. Police departments really need to vet these guys better. The average USA street isnt and shouldn't be treated like a war zone. But a lot of these hotheads treat it so.

too retarded to know what samefagging is.
being this new

darwin award

As a trained police officer you should take into account that some people might be drunk, or too scared not to listen properly or do minor fuck ups.

This would not have happened in any other country. You understand that right?

Yeah, literally everything about that video screamed to me that he was someone who wanted to shoot someone really badly. Investigators all just asked why the hell he handled the situation like that because all it did was escalate the situation and fucked with the guys head to the point that he didn't really know what to do. Having guns pointed at you and having a bunch of people screaming at you isn't conducive to allowing someone to easily follow commands, especially when he gets yelled at for uncrossing his legs while getting onto his knees and a bunch of weird shit it's like well what the fuck did you expect him to do ?

Not all heroes wear capes but some wear uniform and that gentleman is one of them.

sure kid

/clapburger

Actually he was a nigger, nigger turned inside out.

The dude is scared shitless and can't figure out what commands to follow it's insane how people are like well why didn't he follow commands then ? Well that's what happens when a bunch of people are screaming at you and telling you they'll shoot you if you do a single thing wrong and giving odd as fuck commands. There's no reasons to put the dude through some weird BDSM fetish shit of crawling on the floor on his knees and what not

If you are so scared you're gonna get shot, or you just don't WANNA get shot. Lay down on your face with your hands behind your back

>problem solved

Someone make a meme already

An innocent person died. Keep posting your ''hurr durr darwin award'' comments, but this wouldn't have happened with any competent police officer.

Isn't open carry rifles legal in the states? Even if he was openly carrying a rifle around a hotel it'd be perfectly legal anyway

No, dude, he was kicked out of the police force because he murdered a man. The only uniform he'll ever wear is a McDonald's uniform.

sure kid
stay mad bitch

sure kid

>Do this
>STOP RESISTING
>STOP RESISTING
>STOP RESISTING
>get choked out and die

Goodjob boys

this retarded

back to r/theDonald newfag

stay mad

yawn
stay mad kid

He can go apply to a new PD tomorrow..

the dude reached for something when he got shot, from the street so fk the police but if i was in this dude situation would of shot him to, watch the video tell me it dont look like that guy crawling try grabbing a gun