Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Listen up,
When you serve your children some delicious chicken nuggets or you have those, have you ever thought whether these are healthy for you or not? May be those are branded, but certain dangers of eating chicken nuggets are still there. Think about what you'r eating, I found this in my food and I can no longer go to McDonald's ever again.

you ate that in school today kid

Consider it again, if you would eat this.

Who gives a fuck. If you’re so unfit and unhealthy that eating chicken nuggets is going to have a detrimental effect on you, you should probably just give up anyway. Most average normal people and diets and exercise and general wellbeing and life routines enough to eat something shit regularly without it killing them.

The pink slime was debunked years ago retard.

1.they don't put this shit in mcdonalds nuggets, fag, this goes into burgers you ignorrant cunt
2. it's litteraly finely ground meat, freeze any piece of meat and blend it and you will get same shit, by making this paste meat procesors save whole bunch of meat on bones and and other inconvinient parts that would've just been thrown away
3.kys faggot

I'll eat that as long as it's finished cooking

ABC just settled a lawsuit for 170 mil over the pink slime F A K E N E W S.
Haha.

let me drink milk out yo boi pucci

you don't eat fucking nuggets you retard, you eat chicken tendies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HABDS OFF MY NUGGERS!!1!1!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You ate at McDonald's, and now you are health conscious? Doing it backwards man, fast food has always been bad seemingly like your dietary judgement up till now. It has been common knowledge for over 30 years that fast food chains and fried food are unhealthy yet people still make the choice to destroy their bodies. So you tell whose to blame, fast food companies or the idiots dumb enough to make terrible decisions?

Don't forget to get your coupons for your black macs here.....

www.365black.com owned and operated by mcdonalds.

Do they have a www.365white.com ? LOL Give it a go and find out....

OP here and i support vegans

checked
dubs speak truth
and OP thinks you're a fag for not listening

Monkeys riding the media nutsack on this. What color do you think any meat would be if you puree it with fat and other ingredients? It would be pink or red depending on the meat type and blood content.

Because "parents" are lazy and are more concerned with their own happiness rather than their children's well being. As long as they look like successful/caring parents on social media no one ever cares.. I think "abuse" is not making your kids eat shitty food but more so not letting your kids eat the shitty food that all of their friends are eating.

wtf I hate food now!

this is burger filling lol, and most places dont use it, and the ones that do have it openly posted
also id still eat it