If conservatives are so good with economics, then how come all red states (like alabama, oklahoma...

If conservatives are so good with economics, then how come all red states (like alabama, oklahoma, and west virginia) are 3rd world country trailer parks and blue states (like new york, washington state, and california) are major economic centers?

what the fuck is with all this left/right shilling on this site now

fuck off to

Because blue state people cannot live in rural areas, they dont have what itd take. Blue states have made their people dependant on urbam areas, and stores, and concrete roads and.sidewalks and other man made shit. they cant move out of the cities/states because most all their money goes back into the state while whatever left goes to stupid shit like shoes and electronics and unneeded car parts.

on a even more damning example, look to the economies of Wisconsin and Minnesota over the last 7 years. Same population, same climate, same industries. But Wisconsin under republicans with thier ideas, failing to grow and declining economically, while Minnesota under democrat ones grew steadily during the same period.

The blue states make all the money, except Texas, who would break off the US as a whole and become their own country if allowed.

And you know what man does? He adapts the environment to himself, instead of adapting to the environment.

You only reinforce the OP's point, they'd convert the 3rd world shithole states into something more given the chance.

>so basically you are mad at blue states for rising out of shit rural life and graduating into a better method of society? Dumbass. And how about all the hicks who come into the big cities and can't even navigate down a city block without getting confused or lost? "they dont have what it takes" LMFAO oh like the trailer trash red states dont drive to the city every week to buy products from evil globalist scum walmart. Shut up dumby

i think it's because Sup Forums is oriented to the right. we need another containment board oriented to the left, to isolate all the leftist commies.

I don't think that's necessarily due to the conservative aspect of Texas, though. California could basically be a top 10 country in terms of economics on it's own, but not just because it's blue.

Is this bait or are you just a retard?

What the fuck is going on in Denver?

Seriously. These wannabe huffpo or Breitbart bloggers are the new bronies.

1. crony capitalism

2. white guilt

3.you forgot that many blue states like Illinois and California are broke. Illinois cant pay their bills and their bond rating is one step above junk.

4. You forgot that many red states like Arizona and Florida do pretty well.

Nigger have you ever even been to Washington state? Literally drive 5 minutes outside of the metro areas in any direction and you find the same hillbilly shit holes. People who think dump trailer parks are something contained to the southern states are retarded.

not to mention all the homeless camps all up and down the west coast

Cali is broke?

lol

Conservatives are good with money, but one of the largest prevailing notions of conservatives is that they don’t need help, particularly from the government
The red states are poorer because in order to have a lot of money, you typically need to have a lot of resources. That ranges from materials, to populations, to money itself.
Conservatives with a lot of money will bond with conservatives with no money by saying “we don’t need anyone’s help to get rich”, which is really only true for the rich people, but conservatives believe otherwise
Poorer states typically don’t have many resources, think of an Alabama export that isn’t racism and tell me how prevalent you think their product is in the national market
Alabama “drains” federal resources because they don’t have a lot to give in the first place

Poor boy has the tism

the majority of the population are slightly left or right leaning moderates who disagree on a handful of fairly minor issues and have very little in common with tumblrjsws or Sup Forumstards.

when antifa starts swaming this site en masse, maybe we'll make a containment board for them. until then, alt-brights and frogposters need to head back to Sup Forums and mods need to do a better job of keeping them from shitting up the quality of nearly every popular board.

Several cities have gone bankrupt, and the state cant figure out how to meet its pension obligations. Too many prople on the government payroll.

cause conservatives have been under the control the wealthy people who would rather keep as much money as possible regardless of how it affects the peasant population

Source?

this. I come to Sup Forums to get away from the endless shitposting polcunts

Lol no
If antifags want to shitpost on the whole site, we will just push back as hard

Giving in to their bullshit is enabling them to shitpost further

Marijuana, legalizing it was an economic boom

google "California Pension Crisis"

KPIX San Francisco
September 25, 2017

How come all those high population blue states want to make all the red states into "national monuments" by confiscating the land that has been protected and maintained by the rural people for hundreds of years. Especially since the red states residents have befouled the land, rivers, lakes, and natural wildlife in their own areas? I mean, the blue states don't have a clue on how to preserve nature, but they want to block off the people in red states from being in their own backyard.!

Most of that population and wealth are still concentrated in and around a handful of large, generally blue urban centers though.

Even the large cities in Texas like Houston are at the very least politically divided on a local level and often sway liberal like Dallas, and then you have places like Austin which are very liberal, and are much better cities with higher incomes and qualities of life in general outside of a political context, coincidentally.

only marxists are good with economy

Explain Texas then OP.

Exactly. I follow almost every news source in the world on Twitter. I don't need idiots on Sup Forums regurgitating something that someone else has said much better 30 times per day. Who the fuck are these faggots talking to? Do they think that there are a lot of American voters on Sup Forums?

Look at the presidents since 1980. A clue there.
Reagan -- Two economic crisis, especially Black Monday in 1987.
Bush Sr. -- Another economic crisis
Clinton -- Eliminates deficit, paying down national debt
Bush Jr. -- Worst economic crisis since the Great Depression
Obama -- Pulls us out of depression, 84 straight months of financial growth
Trump -- We'll see. So far he and the other R's haven't changed anything, so the growth continues

Invaders straight off leftypol
I boggles my mind how nu-Sup Forums hasn't fixed this yet

So it’s not that there’s too many people on the pay roll
But that the depression in the 2000s wasn’t accounted for in the booming 90s economy
Because its not that too many people are working for the government, but that the way the projected they would pay for increases set in a prosperous time, the stock market, was wrong
Surely having less people on the payroll would help the crisis, but that’s like saying having less people in poor countries would solve a hunger crisis >don't have a clue on how to preserve nature
Isn’t the answer to that “don’t fuck with it and stop other people from fucking with it”
Because once you exert influence on nature it stops being nature

>These wannabe huffpo or breitbart bloggers are the new bronies.

i'm not sure what huffpost has to do with it, but those Sup Forumstard breitfarters aren't the new equivalent of bronies, they're the exact same spergvirgin bronies who were always here, grown up and gotten political.

Obama pulls us out...yeah be printing a shitload of money, bailing people out, and devaluing the dollar.

This is why people are flocking to Bitcoin. USD sucks as a store of value.

>Obama pulls us out of depression
LUL
People admit it was the weakest rebound in history following a depression.
You lying fuck.
Every time we have a depression we have a large boom that follows.
Obama couldn't even drive the car that was always going the correct direction.

>leftypol
>nu-

any more Sup Forums buzzwords you'd like to toss around? you're part of the containment board leak problem, and you need to go back.

Because only rich people can afford to be democrats.

>when newfags don't know how to greentext

this retarded

Hello newscum
Glad to see you still know nothing of board culture
Soon we'll take care about your kind

They chased tripfags and furries away (for the most part); they chased the horsefuckers away and gave them their own board. Somehow these clowns have gotten away with spamming the fuck out of Sup Forums for over a year.

stay mad kid

but it would still be bankrupt

>Obama
>84 months of growth
Which is why 6 years into his presidency people still thought we were in a depression.
Get fucked shill.

>people are flocking to bitcoin

lol. crypotocurrency is still niche as fuck and virtually no one actually has or cares about bitcoin; it's little more than speculative gambling. it's not based on the trade of goods or services or backed by any real resource or economy, and only has the value that people pretend it has. it's not even impervious to hackers literally stealing tens of millions of its pretend dollars on a regular basis and almost nothing in the real world accepts it as payment in the first place, so good luck convincing people it's a safe investment.

>we
>them
you're all faggots who will never make a difference

this retarded

you couldn't be a more obvious Sup Forumsshit if you tried. you really need to go back.

Your dad just died.

sure kid

>Perceived value
Basically everything, period.

sure kid

Alabama currently ranks 4th in the nation for vehicle exports.

Steel producers Outokumpu, Nucor, SSAB, ThyssenKrupp, and U.S. Steel have facilities in Alabama and employ over 10,000 people.

The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company operates a large plant in Gadsden that employs about 1,400 people. It has been in operation since 1929.

Since September 2015, Airbus has opened an A320 Family jetliner final assembly line in Mobile, Alabama – officially called the Airbus U.S. Manufacturing Facility.

But they don't make Facebook, so they are irrelevant. I'll take the tires, thanks.

sure kid

Conservatives aren't smart.

Adjust for population density and find out you’re retarded.

he could steal it though

>So far he and the other R's haven't changed anything

they're trying their hardest to pass the same kind of economy-destroying tax legislation that led to the crises caused by every other republican president, and have plans to slash social security, medicare and medicaid next year. it's not hard to guess what will happen if they succeed.

A majority of people aren't smart.
Point?

All the blue states are broke because they have a fuckton of welfare recipients who vote blue.

a little late there champ

Nice argument there

Just take a look around you

sure kid
they're rich

>people still thought we were in a depression.

people think the earth is flat despite overwhelmingly obvious evidence to the contrary, too.

nobody who actually follows or understands economics thought we were still in a recession (nobody thought we were in a depression in the first place, btw)

>implying liberals are the ones making all the money in the blue states

see the problem is that antifags are virtually nonexistent on here, and your dumb extremist ass is just "pushing back" against the 85% majority.

which is why we constantly tell you to go back to your containment board, you mouth breathing retard.

sure kid
he sucked
this is common knowledge

There's no such thing as a "containment board" user unless it's something easily ban on sight like ponyfags.

and probably more I just got tired of reading your shit.

Where the fuck do you idiots think all that wealth comes from? Those economic blue states are dependent on the raw materials generated from everywhere else. It's like how Apple was for a long time. Steve Jobs got all the credit, when he actually wasn't able to do any of the coding himself. Just because those blue states (NY, CA, MA) have the wealth channeling through them doesn't mean the red states don't contribute. But what can I expect, a Leftists worst enemy is an economics textbook.

you do understand that the actual number of welfare recipients by state and how much we spend on them is publicly available knowledge, and that red states are the overwhelming beneficiaries of entitlement programs, right?

Conservatives keep the lower class interests and fears at hand. Gun Control, Christianity, 'merica freedom/pride. It's how they keep them on board against what truly benefits them. Conservative interests do not benefit the common man, but by holding their ideologies they keep them on a leash.
They did the same shit in the Antebellum era up till the southern secession. Slavery did not benefit the common man (In fact it made things more difficult for them), so the elites used southern pride, "You don't want niggers to be as good as you, right?" rhetoric to keep them in check.

When did it become dumb to figure out how to do something for themselves?
>I run my own rain water collection and stream filtration system for 90% of my water
>use it to help raise chickens and several south african sheep
>I raise my own garden
> have full time job
>get called backwards cause YOU need other people to survive.
Not even conservative.

All of those a drop in the bucket compared to China. Small industry by international standards. Because even with a minimum wage as low as Alabama's, American manufacturers are losing rapidly the competitiveness they had left. If Trump axes NAFTA, you can kiss the auto industry goodbye.

It's true that tech is an overrated sector of the economy, but all those jobs you listed off before, are vulnerable. Also, many of them are shit-tier jobs that will leave you fucking scraps for savings after you work into your 70s.

Lol no. If any of them are broke it's because they get more taken from them and it's sent on red state leeches.

He doesn't let facts get in the way of his feels, he feels blues are giant welfare states so they are.

common knowledge that Sup Forums, fox and breitbart continue to close their eyes, plug their ears and chant that he sucked over and over to themselves in a dark corner, sure.

states don't collect welfare sweetie, people do.

you're thinking of the blacks and latinos kid

yawn
this retarded

Angry because he has no other clean source of water besides filtered rain, and needs to grow food and raise livestock in his hovel.

You know, before your kind took to calling it a "homestead", we had a different word for that: fief.
Enjoy working the fields, peasant. Let your lords keep telling you you're self-reliant and strong.

So you're slaves not getting paid for the contributions you make? It's being gobbled up by the big bad blue states?

You hicks are dumber than I thought.

Alabama doesn't have to support China's population.

Cost of living is much lower in Alabama, compared to the coasts. I'm sure those jobs support a decent standard of living.

All jobs are vulnerable to AI. Greed will prevent any meaningful redistribution of wealth. So now we choose: soylent green and follow the rules in the cities, or back to farming, with a bit more freedom in the rural areas.

We're all getting left behind.

They arent poor because theyre republican, theyre republican coz theyre poor.

you're basically arguing that conservatives are like dumb tribals in africa who have infinite wealth of land and resources at their fingertips yet live in mud huts, while liberals come in and use those "conservative" resources to create their wealth.

>a Leftists worst enemy is an economics textbook.

sure, which is why republicans consistently introduce the most widely devastating economic legislation in our country's history all meant exclusively to benefit the rich, while democrats have had to repeatedly clean up after them after they leave the middle class in shambles.

You check your states laws on that?

It's illegal in some places to collect rain water.

i wonder how much this accounts for federal employees.

cool ad hom, /po/shit. you need to go back.

Are you stupid? Trailers are cheaper than... whatever the fuck you have in your state. If everyone's living humbly, everyone has more money. That's why your state is failing, dingus, because you spend all your money on pretty-but-nonfunctional shit. I bet you have like 12 fidget spinners on your "desk," which is probably just a box or something. It's like if you're dying of cancer and you cover your tumor with a pretty bow. Tumor's not fucking gone, you just made it look pretty and you're not a major economical center, you just spend all your money making it look like you are.

Ive seen him do the same in many political threads, it's sad how buttblasted he is that he goes through the whole thing to make 'sure kid' 'yawn' and 'dis retarded' replies since he doesn't have the mental capacity to actually debate anyone.

GUYS, PRUMBPTHF IS BALDING. NOT. FIT. TO. BE. PRESSUDINT. I'M SERIOUS.

Adjust what? What the fuck are you even implying? That there is more money because there are more people? You say this, then with the next breath tell me how all those blue areas are welfare states too. So which is it... are they making all the money or are they giving all the money away for free?

he trolls /k/ too.

Detroit is in a blue state. Detroit is a hell hole.

I asked how prevalent their exports are in the country
Being the number 4 web browser in the United States doesn’t mean that google, yahoo, and bing don’t take up more than 90% of browser traffic

Citing the American auto industry as a prominent export should tell you how far you’re reaching

Conservatives believe in as small government as possible, because it's their contention that government can't do anything right. They're so determined to prove themselves right, they'll only vote for idiots.

That's because history has shown time, after time, after time that government can't do anything right. This entire fucking country was founded on the idea that government cannot be trusted because it can't do anything right.

The claim doesn't account for anything like federal employees/military, retirees ect....
It also only accounts for income taxes, which are only a part of the federal taxes people pay.
Everyone winds up paying about 30-40% of their income in taxes through all the various federal taxes placed on things.
If you live in a state where it is cheaper to live, so that you can have lower wages, you are going to fall into a lower income tax bracket and pay less of that, because you are already paying your share though other taxes.
Also in states like NY and CA you have collections of the very rich living there who are the ones who pay for the rest of the assholes in the state.

Oh and to add on, being the number 4 web browser doesn’t mean you get 9% of the traffic