Help me out Sup Forums. I mined a bunch of bitcoins many years ago but I stopped keeping track of it...

Help me out Sup Forums. I mined a bunch of bitcoins many years ago but I stopped keeping track of it. Is it too late to cash out? Maybe some of you would take the risk and and could trade weed or steam credits for want a few hundred bitcoins.

probably just wasting my time. sorry.

I got weed, how many btc are you holding onto here user?

give me your login info and i'll take care of it for you. you probably couldnt afford the withdrawal taxes now

I'm just lost $3,000 this morning. It's kind of detrimental to my ability to pay rent this month. Any help?

BTC: 1AmVpzeyr // patTpBkL7oQHSc // kfXm4PKa7pf

(Remove slashes)

keep hodling it will rise more

how did you lose $3,000?

>how many btc are you holding onto here user?

327. they were only worth a few bucks when I mined them. with my luck they're not worth even that now. I know I'd be lucky to find a trade if anyone still cares about them. they keep saying there could be a future in it one day.

If you're being serious about wanting to trade btc for weed, if you got a kik post it and we can discuss details there.

Trolling hard right now bro.

KEK
1Ci4jA3gDo e57PymDrKZHLv qt4BTzN6nYp

Send your coins here and ill buy any game you want.
Ill send my gf over to suck you off to sweeten the deal

$5,232,000

and you wanna trade for some steam games? lol

Retard alert.

If you want to unload some on me, I'd appreciate it. Don't have much to trade. As a poorfag, I could write you a song and send it. 147MCMi1CZkqYtUH
q2p1NUgVh2R6Yp2w8C

cum join this discord for organized crypto trading

discord RgJCD42

haha. do you think I'm stupid?

Not a cop.

You are fuuukked boii

>when i mined them
while playing minecraft? besides the summerfags and other retards nobody believes you, kys.

1oYJjKMxxwYZteeGPd
XXYdscaLQ2dCewg

plz pay me generous troll

spend it on deep web

Ill trade 1 btc:1 internet
1A9RXbuKXyj7xLLs YjPSGFVrJnyCi8w6Xy

bless me with bitcoin pls. trying to buy my family house back and get out of loan debt
1NgCKS8kcx1hXVh
1KPKNjLbp6x55phYBYf

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

one guy offered to have his gf suck my dick. I could go for that

Ill suck his gfs dick while she sucks your dick

Just get in a nice biug pump and dump group like this discord /XNqfzmv and enjoy your money

1Pf9EEaG2mFL6QeoE
ghKJbLpbNTAgZndh2

and mail your adress to [email protected] ill send u some weed

20 dollar/btc for a gram

15282 USD / BTC atm btw

I'm poor and I want to make a great Christmas present for my little daughter. Please give me a little donation to bring her a nice Christmas.

I'll give you a bitcoin for your daughter

for a btc you can buy me user :3

Stop spamming these threds here. >>>/Biz/ is that way.

even a small donation would help me. i lost my job this week after 10 years

what job?

I worked in the warehouse of a paint dealer. This year was extremely bad so I got my notice 2 days ago.

they'll raise your salary when the tax cuts pass

My ex boss told me that I will only get my remaining money next year. He is the son of a stupid whore. I do not even have enough money to get a good lawyer. worst Christmas ever.

is she hot? and cheap?

she looks like this. but yeah, you can fuck her for only $80. because she looks like this.

2nd this, pic of your daughter

The job I was trying to get has been putting me off for a month now cause the "manager is out of town"

thank you for nothing

looks more like your mother the dirty street whore

>your mother the dirty street whore

fake and gay newfag get

ill hook you up with a female you can actually fuck..
And ill walk a few disabled peoples dogs for them

1KfWsGd5k Fg8ZUuDhXrSm myT7Qp ofSyZ6A

so who tossed a HDD with $52.7 Million worth of coin!

celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/man-threw-away-hard-drive-key-52-7-million-bitcoin/