Someone of you knows what the fuck was on my finger?

Someone of you knows what the fuck was on my finger?
Please..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post a better pic. Is it hard? Looks maybe like a cyst but if there's a head than that's not the case. Also maybe an insect bite. Pic is too out of focus.

Skin

small wart. salycilic acid

HPV ... best cure is to stick affected finger in vagina of 10 yo girl .. Ture story, read it in the Koran.

It has been just under 2 weeks and now it looks like this!

It does not come out or hurt me on its own; unless I hurt him. It is a bit hard and does not ooze

that's a cyst, wait for it and it will pop on it's own, i would not recommend popping it premature

It's cancer

Yeah it's HPV .. wash you hands more often and don't pick at it and it'll go away .. it's herpes that infects yopur nerve endings .. you'll have it for life, worst case you'll get shingles when you are very old or earlier if you get AIDS .. tough shit dude.

aids

looks like aids to me
trust me, i'm a doctor

Looks like a wart. Put salycilic acid on it with a q-tip, wrap it up in duct tape, and change the tape once a day. You burn it/suffocate it. Worked for me when I had one on my foot.

Bonus: to keep the acid from burning the surrounding skin, smear a bit of vaseline around the wart before you wrap it up.

it actually looks like super aids
trust me, i'm a doctor too

op, it looks like super mega aids
im a doctor

Not sure if dumb or just misinformed

Herp a derp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

Actually BioMed graduate.

It's a wart. There are many over the counter treatments for it, most of which work less than 50% of the time. It will eventually go away on its own, but it could take up to several years.

If you do use salicylic acid/duct tape/vinegar/burning/freezing/etc, do it knowing that in the 50% of people for whom it doesn't work, it also tends to either make the wart larger or spread more warts to adjacent tissue.

I wasn't disagreeing that it was HPV. I was pointing out that HPV and herpes are two completely different things.

thank you very much everyone I will look for everything that they tell me

This true? It's always worked for me. Am I a superhuman?

It is a new dick m8 !
Merry christmas !

spooder bite. u are now spooderman

Medfag reporting is everything set?

I agree with this dudes aswell it looks like papilloma, but are you sexually active? DO you drink and smoke?

Your problem is a virus OP, is not dangeous. Exactly is called "molluscum contagiosum". its very common, specially in kids. Just pop it carefully, trying that it does not touch your skin. Then clean it with abundant alcohol a few times. You will have to re-pop it and clean it again. I had one and i went to the doctor. He told me to do it

Cut off your finger before it spreads.

it's true that it looks a lot like what I have

but I do not understand the treatment method well, could you give me more details user?

wart, wrap it in duct tape for a few days