Live in GA

>Live in GA
>look outside
>White death is standing on my front lawn
FUCK YOU GEORGIA...
tomorrow this shit will be ice... FML Sup Forums

Who in GA Sup Forums?

San Diego 79F today... I feel your pain...

at least you have good food...

Good thing is that I have a Publix* And a few food places across the street in walking distance, which I'm 1/2 tempted to goto see if they are opened. I have a Sushi place across the street

youre lucky user..i miss cold weather im always sweating to death here..today my friends even went swimming...you get christmas with snow i get it with sand

Lucky bastard. It's cold in TN right now but it isn't (and won't be) snowing anytime soon. Fucking last week it was like 60.

Trust me, we don't get "SNOW" like you think like in the movies. In GA we get snow for like 35 seconds and then it turns to ice, no one can drive and people freak the fuck out. NO ONE can drive in GA if they aren't from up north.

GA is a hot state in general cause it's a southern state so it starts to melt.
"Black ice"

If this were Maryland or something yeah

Dude, it finally got cold enough for me to wear my leather jacket I've had for 3 years but even now I'm like "Fuck why now?"

My dad is suppose to bring me my book back and it has all my fucking TCGs in it -.-

Lucky I had to walk 2 miles because my roommate was gonna die if he didn't use his free whopper coupon.

I love how everyone freaks out over this. A few years ago I got stranded in Chattanooga because of like two inches

Also happening in most of Alabama.

Yeah that's fuckin GA I swear to god user. People in GA freak out over an inch of snow

What does your cousin wife think?

It's snowing!!!! Better go get a months worth of bread

>oh no it's icy out my life is shit

Get fucked faggot, I'm upper midwest, it's icy 7-8 months out of the 12.

Order some flannel jackets, hat and bitch mittens if you really need them, then some all seasons online and quit driving like a retarded fag.

Nah, it's not me that's freaking out user, it's everyone else. I'm cool with it. But like the rest of GA is like "FUCK! IM DYING!"

*Screams in Georgian*

>live in valdosta GA
>about 60 miles north of me its snowing lightly
>everyone and their mama is snapchatting the light dusting
>not cold enough in valdosta so the other half of the snow storm for me is just continuous cold rain
>fuck valdosta
>mfw i come from wisconsin
>mfw iv dug my car out of 6 feet snow drifts
>mfw these faggots are running around in full arctic gear like its relatively cold

Snow is not cool and its not fun, its a fucking pain in the ass.

Seriously, fuck south GA and these simple minded fucks who think a few snowflakes calls for such drastic measures.

EXACTLY user. Get a pair of boots, get some gloves, get a leather jacket and get a hoodie or a hat. DONE.

A friend of mine lives in FL and he says his mom starts freaking out when its 60.

Let’s not forget about how every store gets completely assblasted by people insist that milk,bread, and eggs will keep them alive for several months

North carolina.
I feel your pain.
The white frost is upon us.
Ithlinne's prophesy will be realized.

ayyyyy fellow valdosta fag.

buford reporting in

this town fucking sucks if you arent a VSU student or working on Moody.

lived here my whole life, its not that bad. I live behind the castle park strip mall.

Hamilton Mill represent

I actually like the snow, I walked home today and it was great. Although it stopped snowing in lawrenceville I wish it kept snowing.